Jan 18, 2022
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440

Addendum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9970539
Quinn
Sage

Also if you don't vote properly, should it really count? It's like trying to vote at the zoo. Gotta go to the correct place, in this case reply to the match post, to count ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c.mork

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Correct. But this jealousy isn't just because of Quinn, there is more. This is one of the few aspects of the future story that I'm 98% confident about: it will end up in a conflict and rivalry with Tommy towards the end. We will have the opportunity to take Tommy's place as leader of the Diks. The brothers already respect us a lot more than Tommy. The rest is just a matter of time.
The game already includes decisions regarding how to handle the MC's relation with Tommy. So at the very least, I would expect that such final confrontation between Tommy and Fuckface would never be a canonical concept, but rather one possible consequence of our course of action regarding our relationship with Tommy.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
TheGloriousLime for crimes against bananas
I'm insulted, after all those Maya memes I'm remembered for the bananas... Guess I'll have to dunk on Maya more :KEK:

Tf are the Sage, Bella and Zoey fan leaders at?
1. You literally have Saint Sage :KEK:
2. Most real OG Bella stans are banned most prob :KEK:
3. AchedCroissant, he is the Prime Zoey fan. I may be Saint Zoey, but I'm in Ached's Church of Zoey :BootyTime:

View attachment 2355319

I also might or might not be from the former Austro-Hungarian Empire.
It all makes sense now :KEK:

Reactions: c.mork

colt000

Jul 12, 2022
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440

Addendum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9970539
Quinn
Rio :love:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Last time Vinny left this time Tommy is either going to leave or accept his not really a leader compared to the MC. Tommy can't handle people been better than him within the DIKs.
Btw, what was the reason Vinny left college? Does anyone here know ?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The official reason was never mentioned if I recall correctly, but I suspect it might have something to do with his drug dealing.
Well, there may not be an official confirmation. But maybe Dalli, or some other theorist of the same high level was able to solve this mystery.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Well, there may not be an official confirmation. But maybe Dalli, or some other theorist of the same high level was able to solve this mystery.
The DIKs seemed the only thing holding Vinny's interest. Nick gives the impression Vinny didn't take college itself seriously and was always butting heads with Tommy. You'd think he walked to sell drugs or got kicked out. Since DPC loves drama it'll probably be something overly dramatic and twisty though.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The DIKs seemed the only thing holding Vinny's interest. Nick gives the impression Vinny didn't take college itself seriously and was always butting heads with Tommy. You'd think he walked to sell drugs or got kicked out. Since DPC loves drama it'll probably be something overly dramatic and twisty though.
I agree. And I think Nick is closely related to Vinny. He's probably Vinny's eyes and ears among the Diks.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I been seeing some Quinn discussion well I'm throw my two cents in the ring:

After playing for a while, I came to conclusion is that Quinn is the unofficial 6th main girl; Zoey on the other hand will be #1 Main Girl because of her history with MC.

Quinn always had a presence in the story throughout season 1,2 now 3. She plays a part of in about many conflicts & some characters.

She parts of the story & characters involved with:
Selling Drugs
Being a Pimp
Causing shit for Maya
Undermining Sage in the HOTs
being disloyal to Riona
her past with Vinny
working with Lily
Working with Tommy
other stuff we have yet to find out, but probably working with Burke.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I think Nick says something like "not everyone goes to college to study", but that's just what I remember him saying, so even that's vague, my guess is that it has something to do with his falling out with Quinn.
Yes, Vinny and Quinn probably knew each other long before college. And he goes there hoping to get a good sales market. I wouldn't be surprised if Quinn snitched to Burke about Vinny. It's her style.

Jan 31, 2023
I been seeing some Quinn discussion well I'm throw my two cents in the ring:

After playing for a while, I came to conclusion is that Quinn is the unofficial 6th main girl; Zoey on the other hand will be #1 Main Girl because of her history with MC.

Quinn always had a presence in the story throughout season 1,2 now 3. She plays a part of in about many conflicts & some characters.

She parts of the story & characters involved with:
Selling Drugs
Being a Pimp
Causing shit for Maya
Undermining Sage in the HOTs
being disloyal to Riona
her past with Vinny
working with Lily
Working with Tommy
other stuff we have yet to find out, but probably working with Burke.
There is also the possibilty that her involvement with Burke amounts to more than just providing girls for him, there's a thumb drive together with all the cash during one scene with Quinn, and when MC goes to bang Sarah in the closet (where the camera is) she uses language that would directly imply that MC had purchased sex from her, so there is a possibility that Quinn is behind the cameras, or that she is at least aware of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JavCh and Alphaeboy
Jan 18, 2022
Btw, what was the reason Vinny left college? Does anyone here know ?
I think Nick says something like "not everyone goes to college to study", but that's just what I remember him saying, so even that's vague, my guess is that it has something to do with his falling out with Quinn.
If Vinny stayed in school he'd probably end up like Dawe repeating core classes over and over. I mean he's probably not as stupid as Dawe but he didn't give a crap about college. Why waste money when you aren't even going to try to pass the classes?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes