ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wow! Did you read it right?

His track record is over 100% in my runs. He has the girls he wants, Josy and Maya. They are his first girlfriends in my playthroughs.
Am talking about the time period preceding the game, the one which the player has no way to influence with their choices. The fact that any girl the MC gets in the game is their "first" in a long time is the very point -- he's not a DIK character eager to hook up, until pushed by the player in such direction and out of his regular behavior/comfort zone.

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
anyone can help me? i got a question, i change my pc, and have the game ep8 and i want to use my old savegames, where is located the folder of the savegames?

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
anyone can help me? i got a question, i change my pc, and have the game ep8 and i want to use my old savegames, where is located the folder of the savegames?
You mean transfering files from ep8 to ep9?
The saves are always on the game directory, /game /saves.

To be able to tranfer files from ep8 to ep9 you have to open ep8 and make special END SAVE to tranfer it to ep9.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A guy or girl doesn't have to be shy just because he or she hasn't fucked much in the past. Fucking someone is a measure of shyness.:rolleyes:
I haven't even mentioned shyness in that post so i have no idea why you'd get so hang up on it. "Shyness" was something you brought up to begin with -- "the MC says he isn't shy so that proves he isn't a CHICK". No, it does not prove anything of the sort. His behavior until the start of the game is that of a CHICK, simple as that.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Look, he doesn't hesitate strikes Oscar without even understanding the situation properly. Ok. It happens. It's anger. But tomorrow, such an impulse can lead to the fact that fuckface will either injure someone, or perhaps even kill. This happens often. In the future, such behavior will become commonplace for him.
I surely hope that the DIK MC will not turn into such a violent crap. I, for one, would not like that. That would go against the humorous undertone of the game.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Wow, thanks. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Even though I don't play any other branch, I learn quite a bit from these screenshots.(y)

Isabella, Sage, Josy and Maya were asking each other questions about the MC in the drinking game. I suspect that not only Isabella, but also Sage drew conclusions about MJ's relationship with the MC. The same is actually true for each of the branches.

But that could explain why Sage kisses Josy without hesitation when the MC asks Josy about it during the drinking game. So Sage learns that the MC loves MJ and secures the fourth fun point with a kiss. Maya was pleasantly surprised and Josy enjoyed it. What did Sage say to Maya in the movie theater? That she's a damn good kisser.

Also, it provides an explanation as to why Isabella might say to Josy that she has no right to be jealous. Isabella probably found out what MJ did to the MC in EP1-EP3 through the drinking game.

I even think Isabella could help the threesomes because Isabella hinted at her industry in EP4, so she has experience with threesomes. Considering that Isabella knows the MC very well by now and likes him too, regardless of whether the MC is in her branch, I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I surely hope that the DIK MC will not turn into such a violent crap. I, for one, would not like that. That would go against the humorous undertone of the game.
This guy is actually already fucking cruel. It's just that it's not showing up too clearly yet. He does not know maternal care. He can easily cross the line, and this has already happened to him once. And don't compare him to Tommy and Vinny. They're both cowards. They pretend to be tough guys, but they know the limits of their capabilities and do not cross them. They are careful about this. Fuckface is not afraid of anything. He can go one against all without thinking about the consequences. He doesn't feel sorry for himself, he doesn't feel sorry for anyone else. He makes inappropriate jokes about his own late mother. The dude has no empathy. So I'm sure this guy is much more dangerous than Vinny and Tommy. Perhaps this is why he attracts many bad girls. Not just a huge cock.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I trust you, you did count latest votes ( Could easy have let our fav ginger get an easy win on rio instead. ) to help Quinn come back to the party :love:, but this Sage post doesn´t make me feel like is going to be an fair cumpetition for Quinn.. :ROFLMAO:
Fair? Competition? I don't know what you are talking about. The plan is to frame KARAMBA for JFK then annul his votes.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes