Jan 31, 2023
Where's the background pic for the poll from?
I need it for science.
Here, got this from plebbit, which is where I recognize it from:
5wdx2q55ihl91.jpg
And some others:
6tdv6q55ihl91.jpg 7y5p5p55ihl91.jpg tmz2wp55ihl91.jpg
I didn't do this, don't know who did, but here you go.

Edit:
And apparently c.mork posted the same shit as me right above me, at the same time as me, with the real source, gr8.

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
Riona is clearly Quinn's and the chef serves the sushi up freely :).

I'd really love to see a MC Sage, Riona and Camila foursome. The MC won't remember how to use his legs after receiving that fucking.

View attachment 2359892
We can only pray for that... and the fact we don't end up like that after Sage finds about Jade. Still think she is the one most likely to murder us with an axe :LUL: :LUL:

Here, got this from plebbit, which is where I recognize it from:
View attachment 2359900
And some others:
View attachment 2359901 View attachment 2359902 View attachment 2359903
I didn't do this, don't know who did, but here you go.

Edit:
And apparently c.mork posted the same shit as me right above me, at the same time as me, with the real source, gr8.
Still, great asses. ASS for the ASS-GOD! :devilish:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
My vote doesn't matter because as the images say Riona Is Purrfect ;).
That's so evil, I love it :KEK:
I've been talking to Dalli too much, I can't tell when retarded opinions are serious or not anymore.
After reading a lot of Dalli's posts and realizing you're playing 2 different games
giphy (8).gif
Maya is indeed an awkward taste :lepew:
Just a COVID symptom :KEK:

first time playing holy shet i fking love the intro 20gb worth it!
Enjoy it, it's an amazing and fun game :D
Especially when it comes to food...

View attachment 2359836
Love it, a real monster to be slayed by the Quinn/Geralt avatars I made :KEK:
All this talk of how many students The Burker had sex with...

For me, it doesn't matter if it's one or one hundred. The way in which he managed to land his lays says it all. Yeah, it might have been fun for some that posted for a while here that Stephen was a good guy, a homie, a victim of circumstance, a well-meaning simpleton that might have just slipped up a time or three. I'm sure almost all of it was simply to get a rise out of the masses, but some of it couldn't explicitly be dismissed.

Until now. Personally, I'm glad Episode 9 cleared it up. He's a weasely little douche for many reasons, and not just the one below.

If Stephen could attain an affinity:

View attachment 2359816
View attachment 2359817
View attachment 2359818
View attachment 2359819
Agree with pretty much everything you said. But also, since we are past the halfway point, defining things now makes sense.
Since we are bound to have one big dramatic moment, re-affirming the relationship, resolving plot threads and an epilogue.
That's how usually similar stories go.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
May I ask, what scammer incident?
Just give me a TLDR, it will be enough. I'm just curious.
Ok, history lesson :)

DPC sells his games only on Patreon, GOG and Steam.
Last fall, someone discovered that DPC's games were being sold on itch.io, an online indie games store. The scammer used the name DrpinkcakeGames to sell DPC's games on this resource on his behalf.
Due to this incident, DPC was in a frenzy for a week and could not work until the fan base massively filed complaints about fraud and the channel was deleted a few hours later as it became known.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL
Jan 31, 2023
Anyone have any retarded pet-theories that they want to be true?

I'll go first; I want Tommy to be MC's half brother, as it would be hilarious since MC is better than Tommy at everything, and also explain Neil's obsession with condoms.

Feb 10, 2022
So the last round of the tournament is over. But for now I'm not gonna declare the results yet. I said I had a plan for the tampering election fraud justice for the slap incident, and I'm working on it. In the meanwhile vote for these matches...or don't and I just make Rio the champion :cautious:

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Quinn
Sage

Reactions: SomboSteel

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
So the last round of the tournament is over. But for now I'm not gonna declare the results yet. I said I had a plan for the tampering election fraud justice for the slap incident, and I'm working on it. In the meanwhile vote for these matches...or don't and I just make Rio the champion :cautious:

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Quinn
Sage

i quoted you this time :p

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Ok,

Riona: she's one of the cutest characters in the game and Quinn is precisely the one that's harming her. Quinn is an interesting character and necessary one, but I couldn't choose her except if the duel was just based on relevance to the story.

Sage: though Camila is a nice girl I really don't think she's better than Sage in any level. Sage is better as a character, she's more interesting as a person, she's hotter both in terms of looks and behaviour... Camila is nice, but overall she's one of the sidest girls.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I went ahead and learned how to decompile the game files and answered my own question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, you can't do anything with anyone that constitutes a lewd scene in the gallery and still obtain the +3 Relationship points. Everything short of obtaining a lewd scene should theoretically be safe. Two things that do stand out to me here. 1) Jill is not listed there, so dating her to the fullest should theoretically be safe. 2) I do not see the Quinn CUM-petition scene listed, so that should also theoretically be safe. I said theoretically on three accounts, as I have not tested this in-game and won't be held responsible if after an entire playthrough these statements end up being false.
As I recall, If you fuck Quinn at the Cum-petition, it also counts. Might be these lines?

if ep2_fuckHOT or ep5_hot_lewd or ep6_sarah_lewd or ep8_sarah_lewd:
$ tmpInt += 1

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes