Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If we didn't have actual evidence of his simps existence, I would assume he wrote these questions himself, just to shine his ego even more. :ROFLMAO:
I mean...

Along these lines, I think you mentioned that to test the Mansion Mini Game, you built a stand-alone version to be able to play out scenarios. Any chance of releasing stand-alone mini-games?
Are there actual real people that ask this? I don't even mind (most) of the mini games, but...come on...that is preposterous.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Probably dead or in jail. Sure as shit didn't clean up and find a job.
Considering his last scene ended with cocaine or some drugs on the table. I assumed Quinn doesn't deal with cocaine cause her dad died from overdose.
we can't really rule out anything; there are many more things we don't know than we know for sure.:oops:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Don't understand me the wrong way, I like a good 'ol twist.
But as is, that's what we can presume atm.
We'll see what's up when the time comes.
I agree with you, one should expect the most logical thing.

but there is one aspect that leaves me doubtful: what is the point of all this money that Quinn is trying to make? She takes too many risks in the hope of being able to make more money, almost always failing.

if there is a motivation behind this frenzy it is likely to have something to do with her father, and at that point difficult to be dead

but, precisely, we don't know anything

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: NebulousShooter

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I agree with you, one should expect the most logical thing.

but there is one aspect that leaves me doubtful: what is the point of all this money that Quinn is trying to make? he takes too many risks in the hope of being able to make more money, almost always failing.

if there is a motivation behind this frenzy it is likely to have something to do with her father, and at that point difficult to be dead

but, precisely, we don't know anything
Who knows, maybe he owes someone, and she's trying to save him? Or maybe he got off'd and she inherited his debts? Who knows, anything is possible at this point,

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes