Jan 18, 2022
So the last round of the tournament is over. But for now I'm not gonna declare the results yet. I said I had a plan for the tampering election fraud justice for the slap incident, and I'm working on it. In the meanwhile vote for these matches...or don't and I just make Rio the champion :cautious:

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Rio
Sage

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
This songs sounds as if GNR played being a dik and then came back and wrote a song, the song fits the vibe of the game.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
So the last round of the tournament is over. But for now I'm not gonna declare the results yet. I said I had a plan for the tampering election fraud justice for the slap incident, and I'm working on it. In the meanwhile vote for these matches...or don't and I just make Rio the champion :cautious:

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
1. Quinn would normally go for Rio but I literally just went through her succubus scene so fuck it I'll go for Quinn as thanks for the orgasm
2. Cammy hot latina+big ass = win

I think it is pretty likely that we still will get to see more of him from Quinn's memories.
Considering it looks like Fuckface can go do shit with her next episode I'm hoping we learn more about her next episode and maybe Bella's husband that has been left hanging for too long.

Jan 31, 2023
I think I figured out where the camera in Rusty's room is located:
Screenshot (270).png
It's the same kind of light as in Derek's room:
Screenshot (276).png
Now this is probably nothing new, and everyone before me has noticed this, and it's been discussed 100 times before, but I'm too fucking lazy to go searching in this thread, so I'll just post this here and see if you all agree, or if I'm just taking dalli_x over here.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Quinn clearly states, and it is written in the game, that what Tommy and Quinn inject in EP2 is not addictive. Furthermore, there are non-addictive drugs, for example, mescaline. :geek:
I really don't know why Quinn, who can't be trusted about practically anything, should be trusted precisely on that. I've known a fair share of people offering drugs saying "it's nothing, it's practically nothing, just try it" to know addicts cannot be trusted. One of those drugs was cocaine, in the 2000's, so I think there was plenty of info about cocaine addiction.

However, she also injects herself with this substance. Quinn may lie to other people, but why would she lie to herself and get involved in an addiction when we already know that she is actually against cocaine/hard drugs. This does not make sense.:rolleyes:
Also, not that unusual that an addict considers other addictions worse than what they do, doesn't consider his own drug so addictive specially at the beginning of consumption... Nothing new in my book.

Anyway, my best guess is that it could be DPC trying to replicate older stories from the 70's in the 2000's. I mean, he's trying to mimic older College movies, series... when something like heroine probably wasn't so widely known and people could consider it that way. But if he does it now with the exactly same drug it won't be believable. He would need a drug with no history.

So the people who's saying it will be a DPC invented drug could be right, something that in the end was closely related to what heroine (i.e. a hard known drug) was but that we could believe people would trust in that time BADIK happens.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ffive and dalli_x

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
so...for wtv reason, i was under the impresion that Burke learn about Jade and MC because of some ramdom video, but its kinda clear that it was MC video (yes, im an idiot) the one he shared with the DIK´s the one that gets leaked, also if u sleep with Jade but dont share the video with the DIK´s, the video never reach Burke right?(or maybe i am also stupid ) so, theory crafters, there is a rat among the DIKs? any idea of who? also who is the blue eyes girl with the mask that speak with Derek and MC in The Moose?

Jan 31, 2023
so...for wtv reason, i was under the impresion that Burke learn about Jade and MC because of some ramdom video, but its kinda clear that it was MC video (yes, im an idiot) the one he shared with the DIK´s the one that gets leaked, also if u sleep with Jade but dont share the video with the DIK´s, the video never reach Burke right?(or maybe i am also stupid ) so, theory crafters, there is a rat among the DIKs? any idea of who? also who is the blue eyes girl with the mask that speak with Derek and MC in The Moose?
Correct about the video, it's only if you show it that it gets leaked to Burke.

Many guess Nick is a traitor, but I doubt it, my guess is that some girl has been sleeping with the DIKs on Vinny's behalf to get compromising stuff on them, and Rusty made it clear that they had shit OPSEC before the Cathy cluck, and that he'd just leave their laptop laying around during parties and such, so really it could have been anyone.

Also, Rusty states that the laptop was synced with all the DIK's cloud storage from their phones, so someone who had access to the laptop would also have had access to all the pictures etc, that was on all the DIK's phones, MC and Derek excluded.

And the best guess for the ghoul girl at the Moose in E9 is in my opinion Ellie from Swyper. But we'll find out next episode (or not) when some girl will refer to MC as "Mr. Danger" as the ghoul girl does when you tell her that you're a "violent guy".

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817

Quinn and Sage. Pretty obvious, if you ask me.

Reactions: Jumbi

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Correct about the video, it's only if you show it that it gets leaked to Burke.

Many guess Nick is a traitor.
If there is a DIK traitor Nick is so obvious you'd think he has to be a red herring. Someone turning traitor should be a surprise where as most of the fanbase has probably heard that theory by now because of how the game hints something is up with him. If it is him it'll have little impact. I have a feeling at some point if the DIKs think they have a traitor Nick will be the scapegoat and whoever is pointing the finger at him the hardest is probably the traitor. I don't see why he'd be so obvious unless he's going to be a scapegoat in the story at some point.

Was pretty brazen putting this in the last episode only to go and do it.

Rendereward.png

Jan 31, 2023
If there is a DIK traitor Nick is so obvious you'd think he has to be a red herring. Someone turning traitor should be a surprise where as most of the fanbase has probably heard that theory by now because of how the game hints something is up with him. If it is him it'll have little impact. I have a feeling at some point if the DIKs think they have a traitor Nick will be the scapegoat and whoever is pointing the finger at him the hardest is probably the traitor. I don't see why he'd be so obvious unless he's going to be a scapegoat in the story at some point.
I agree that Nick is most likely not the traitor (if there is one), but that begs the question of how Burke got a hold of the video, because it's either that Quinn is somehow connected to it, in which case she must be the blackmailer, or Burke has connections to other people (my guess is Vinny in such a case).

This also begs the question if Vinny actually opened the safe or not, and I think he did, I've gone back and listened to the sound effect of when he opens the safe (or at least tries to), and it's not the *clunk* sound I first thought it was, its more like a *click* sound, as though it was opened successfully, and Vinny couldn't do that without knowing the new safe combination, which means that he's the one behind the cameras, and I also fail to see what Quinn would gain from leaking all the photos of the DIKs fucking Arieth to Dawe, Vinny yet again makes more sense since he's someone who has a motive in simple revenge at the least.

And this would also explain why Nick's room is left untouched when the mansion gets destroyed, even if Nick isn't a traitor it is stated several times early on that he still meets with Vinny from time to time, so they're still close, and since Vinny likes Nick he would makes sure to leave Nick's room untouched while the rest of the mansion gets smashed, but I doubt Vinny would be able to smash the entire mansion by himself, it would be exhausting, and how would he recover the dildos that were used to wreck the Alpha's house, unless he was there when the DIK's threw them, and that might also explain why Dawe cancelled his orders from Quinn, if Vinny provided him with a better deal he'd give incentive to the Alphas to trust him, while also tossing a wrench in the gears of his competition for the drug market.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and A360

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
there is a rat among the DIKs? any idea of who?
My guess? Jacob.
Jacob spending his DIK code to protect the MC is the perfect alibi. Who would suspect Jacob after he saved either the MC's or Derek's ass for sleeping with a teacher? No one.

My suspicion started when he was the only one worried about the MC wanting to fuck Sage in front of everyone. Does he have ties to Stephen Burke? When the MC questions Jacob about the existence of a possible traitor among the DIK's, Jacob adopts an extremely defensive posture, stating that he "prefers not to point fingers".

I'm saying, there's something wrong with Jacob.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
wait... Cathy´s incident is before the video reach the DIK´s, i think Rusty started to tighteng up the security after the incident with Cathy, no? i think Cathy´s incident is chapter 4? while the DIKs learn about the video in chapter 5? or was it chapter 3 and 4? anyway . I also though that Viny´s scene of him trying to open up the safe, was to proof that Rusty did upgrade the security, we dont see if he fail or not but... doesnt he tell MC that the only one knowing the combination of the safe will be him and Tommy and MC?

Reactions: dav3knight

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Q&A Session - 2023 - Part 2/2

Q&A Session - 2023 - Part 1/2 - Previous Q&A Session

my bad it was sneaky posted before by A360
:BootyTime: but maybe you prefer my formatting
Some new developers whot has never completed one VN and are always complaining about funds, reworking their uncompleted games with 3 episodes of 15mins long gameplay, should read the last replies of this Q&A, specially the parts where DPC talks about funds.

Some developers and players think that "people" should go to patreon and fund these devs that never completed a VN, has no reputation or reliability. And most of them think that if DPC gets all this support to release uppdates, they should be getting the same kind of support as well, but as DPC said, He had to work twice harder to be able to fund his first VN.

If you are a new developer, don't expect people to fund your work for you, because none of us are your mom or dad. Specially if you have no finished VN and is always reworking something that we will never see the end. And if you are a player, don't spend money on people that has no reputation or are reliable about their project. You aren't doing any good to this market if you do that unless you enjoy getting scammed. At the end of the day, they will just tell you that you donated at your free will.

I do think we should pay to play their completed games/VNs or if they already have a reputation, you should support them (if you can) after knowing the quality of their work, that they are serious about it and respect you as a customer/player.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Some developers and players think that "people" should go to patreon and fund these devs that never completed a VN, has no reputation or reliability. (...)

If you are a new developer, don't expect people to fund your work for you, because none of us are your mom or dad. Specially if you have no finished VN and is always reworking something that we will never see the end. (...)

I do think we should pay to play their completed games/VNs or if they already have a reputation (...)
I'm quite sure lots of great beloved games wouldn't even exist if everyone did exactly what you said.

There is always a first VN for any VN developer, and if you have to dedicate time you have to earn some money to be able to don't need another job.

It's one thing to try not supporting a developer that is clearly fucking around all the time, but there're also serious people doing things for the first time that need to have the support at the moment or the final game would never exist.

DPC started Acting Lessons in 05/2018, ended in 08/2019 (I'm guiding by the dates of thread creation and release date, so maybe the last one could be a bit later considering it would include bugfixes and things like that), before ending it there was already a Patreon (there's someone saying he already supported it there in 05/2018, when there was only the first episode available). With zero support probably AL wouldn't have been finished and BADIK wouldn't exist.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2023
wait... Cathy´s incident is before the video reach the DIK´s, i think Rusty started to tighteng up the security after the incident with Cathy, no? i think Cathy´s incident is chapter 4? while the DIKs learn about the video in chapter 5? or was it chapter 3 and 4? anyway . I also though that Viny´s scene of him trying to open up the safe, was to proof that Rusty did upgrade the security, we dont see if he fail or not but... doesnt he tell MC that the only one knowing the combination of the safe will be him and Tommy and MC?
Shit you're right, got my timeline mixed up, and yes Rusty states that only he, MC, and Tommy know the new safe combination, but if there's a camera (with a microphone I guess) in Rusty's room he'd still know what the new combination is, since Rusty has MC repeat it to him.

I think there is a camera in Rusty's room btw, I posted this just earlier in the thread:
I think I figured out where the camera in Rusty's room is located:
View attachment 2360646
It's the same kind of light as in Derek's room:
View attachment 2360647
When the MC questions Jacob about the existence of a possible traitor among the DIK's, Jacob adopts an extremely defensive posture, stating that he "prefers not to point fingers".
Wait, when does MC ask Jacob about there being a traitor among them?

Reactions: dav3knight

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
FROM EP.04

MC "Hey, about that Rooster post. What the fuck was that?"
Jacob "It's bad, dude. Rusty has a laptop in his room, which he likely left while being logged in."
Jacob "Someone at this party must have stolen it and posted that cluck, trying to frame us."
Jacob "Unless Rusty can smooth things over with Cathy on Monday, it looks like it was successful."
MC "Who do you think did this?"
Jacob "I don't point fingers. Nothing good comes from that."
Jacob "All I know is that it wasn't a DIK."
MC "Are you that sure about it?"
Jacob "Family comes first."
Jacob "Keep your eyes and ears open."

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
i hope there's some gimp suits for some of the hots and PR girls cuz man would sandy and quinn would pull it off, and not j full body but assless ones as well :devilish::love:

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
wait, but that would mean that "in ur face!" Vinny, the same guy who enter the mansion and flash u a gun cause he want, is also a sneaky son of bitch that is installing mini cameras and audio devices in the mansion? well if Nick is the rat it would make sense, and i guess Nick and Vinny were friends so maybe Nick staying in the DIK mansion was Vinny´s plan all along...but that is some game of throne shit right there, Vinny doesnt sound like a mastermind, unless the mastermind is Nick... but cameras and microphones, doesnt that sounds more like Burke? maybe the one installing cameras and microphones inside the campus is Burke, i mean he will have the coin for it, and the motivation, he is a control freak after all, i duno, but why would he send the pictures of Arieth and the DIK´s to the joks dou, cause u can see that one of the hidden cameras took the photo of Arieth and Jacob inside what is now Derek´s room, i mean "dumb dumb" point at it, right? what´s his name?... doesnt matter, "the photos look like selfies" is what he say, exept for Jacob´s.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
In episode 6, one more time Jacob takes a defensive posture:

Rusty "I told her I was sorry and how I wished it could have been undone."
Rusty "And then I told her I accepted full blame for it."
Tommy "Wait! You what!?"
Tommy "Full blame!? Are you stupid!?"
Rusty "Dude, I had to. It's my computer. I'm the president."
Rusty "I have to own up to my mistakes."
Tommy "But you didn't post that shit! None of us did!"
Tommy "Right!? This is the time to speak up about this or I swear to fucking God I will kill the DIK who did it!"
Jacob "Fucking stop it! No DIK did this."
Jacob "Trust your brothers like they trust you."

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes