dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My guess? Jacob.
Jacob spending his DIK code to protect the MC is the perfect alibi. Who would suspect Jacob after he saved either the MC's or Derek's ass for sleeping with a teacher? No one.

My suspicion started when he was the only one worried about the MC wanting to fuck Sage in front of everyone. Does he have ties to Stephen Burke? When the MC questions Jacob about the existence of a possible traitor among the DIK's, Jacob adopts an extremely defensive posture, stating that he "prefers not to point fingers".

I'm saying, there's something wrong with Jacob.
I also had Jacob in my sights as a rat. But EP9 changed that a bit. And why?

We learn in EP9 that Sage's name is actually Morgan, not Burke. Based on Jacob's reaction in EP2, we can assume that he knows Sage is a Burke. However, Jacob is more likely to blurt something out than to intentionally betray someone. So I could imagine him already spying for Burke, but more in the sense that he's looking out for Sage and that the DIKs aren't doing it quite as wildly.

That's why I don't think Jacob sent the video of Jade and the MC to Stephen, because then he could hurt the DIKs.

Reactions: dav3knight

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
The Jade video could have been delivered anonymously to Stephen Burke.

The question of whether Vinny opened the safe in EP9 doesn't arise because he didn't open it. But we learn that Vinny knew the old safe combination, but not the new one. Because in EP4 Vinny was not in the DIK Mansion, he is allied with someone. Nick is too obvious and he says himself that this place got better when Vinny left.

But EP9 gives us some clues. So we learn so the Dorm Girls are usually the first at the DIK parties because they don't want to miss anything. In EP4, dorm girls are also there. It's not interesting which Dorm Girls we see, but rather the Dorm Girls we don't see. For example, the Vixen and Tara. They have a connection to Oscar, as you can see during the Dorm Party of EP8 and the Halloween Party.

The MC can throw Oscar out of the Mansion during the 2 Free Roam event of EP9. He is dressed as a bank robber. Banks have safes. But actually it doesn't matter if the MC throws Oscar out of the Mansion because the safe combination has been changed. The only strange thing is for Vinny to show up in the following Free Roam event. Vinny is also no longer a DIK, which was confirmed by Quinn. We likewise know so that Jamie and Leon partied a lot with the DIKs before they became DIKs.

What if Oscar is the ally of Vinny? Just because we didn't see Oscar in EP4 doesn't mean so he couldn't have been at the DIK Mansion, especially since Dorm Girls were also present during the party, or else, he used one or more Dorm Girls to drop off the Cathy Cluck. Vinny may have known all the codes because Rusty was very sloppy with them.

I think so Vinny wants to hurt the DIKs because he was tricked by Quinn and Tommy in the past. This is implied in a conversation between Quinn and Tommy. To hurt the HOTs, the rumor was started. But his hatred for some DIKs may be greater. Rusty will have believed Tommy more than Vinny at that time, because Tommy is still a DIK. That is why the Cathy Cluck will have been Vinny's attempt to cut off the head of the DIK snake. Rusty. Without Rusty, without the help of the MC, the DIK would have perished. So it can also be assumed that Vinny was involved in the destruction of the DIK Mansion by getting the Alphas to do it. Maybe he offered cheaper birth control pills to the Alpha. But that didn't work either thanks to the MC. Vinny must be starting to get hate on the MC.

Oscar couldn't open the safe because the safe combination was changed and/or because he was kicked out of the DIK Mansion by the MC beforehand. This was in Free Roam Event 2. What if this forced Vinny to get into the DIK Mansion himself. I noticed so Oscar has a black trash bag that is good for hiding things in. Vinny also has a backpack with him. Therefore one can suppose, so that something incriminating should be left behind. Only it doesn't make sense to obviously put it in the safe because Rusty, Tommy and maybe the MC would see it immediately.

But we do learn something from Rusty in EP9. So he keeps his car keys in the safe. You take the car keys, deposit something in the car and put the car keys back in the safe. It has to be deposited in the car because anyone can deposit something on a car. Then when Rusty is driving his car, the police are called and Rusty is arrested. Head of the DIK snake is cut off. But Vinny can't get into the safe either. So plan B for Vinny, who has seen the detective game in Rusty's room 100%. He switches the weapons. If we as players see the 4 pieces of evidence and follow them, Vinny will be able to do the same. Maybe it was the gun that Vinny wanted to put in Rusty's car. Why? There was news on a TV in the nursing home. It said that so someone got shot.

Now the possible murder weapon is in the DIKs' house. All that remains is to call the police. But Vinny makes mistakes. He leaves his mask in the room of the MC. The MC himself can write to his father that he is dressing up as a Spartan and even who doesn't write that to Neil, there are several photos of the MC. That's why this is a hint from DPC so that Elena writes that if people don't let themselves be photographed, they will be shot. Furthermore, there is a selfie of Becky showing Vinny. Tommy himself says to the MC that Vinny will never be in DIK Mansion again. So the biggest mistake of Vinny was so that he exchanged the guns in DIK Mansion.

This is a mix of theory and speculation.
I mean Vinny still hangout with rusty and other diks sometimes, it doesn't make sense that he want to hurt all the diks cause of Quinn and Tommy

Jul 21, 2021
Kind of hard to respect reddit/twitter criticism when more than half of it is:
1. I wAnT mOrE sCeNeS wItH mY gUrL :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
2. WhY cAnT mY 40+ yEaR oLd AsS fUcK sAlLy'S ViRgIn BuTT aNd CalL mE PaPa yEt? :mad::mad:
3. GiBBe AeRiTh PlZ :cry::love:
4. CaN I gEt MaH gUrL pReGnAnT! I wAnT [insert MG or SG here] tO hAvE mY BaBiEs :love::love::love:

When you read those kinds of comments, you'd stop reading criticism too :D
I think most of the criticism is "Hire people to make side tasks to shorten development times and make the game better". But DPC says is "fun" to do everything himself, and if players are pissed off because they have to wait almost a year for an update, they can go fuck themselves. Not with those words, of course, but we get the meaning. :HideThePain:

There should be a strike of patrons. His patrons should stop supporting him for a month, and then another, and another, until the guy decides to hire people. I know is not going to happen. Too many DPC's fanboys that will accept whatever comes from him. But it's a beautiful dream. :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I mean Vinny still hangout with rusty and other diks sometimes, it doesn't make sense that he want to hurt all the diks cause of Quinn and Tommy
I agree with you in that Nick and Rusty still meet from time to time, but not regularly and Rusty apparently less than Nick. Furthermore, I wrote some DIKs and not all.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I think most of the criticism is "Hire people to make side tasks to shorten development times and make the game better". But DPC says is "fun" to do everything himself, and if players are pissed off because they have to wait almost a year for an update, they can go fuck themselves. Not with those words, of course, but we get the meaning. :HideThePain:

There should be a strike of patrons. His patrons should stop supporting him for a month, and then another, and another, until the guy decides to hire people. I know is not going to happen. Too many DPC's fanboys that will accept whatever comes from him. But it's a beautiful dream. :ROFLMAO:
Well, it won't work anyway. He get most of his pay from steam and gog now. He has already probably earned enough for him to last a lifetime I think.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Thanks for the facepalm and the advice,
as a reward Derek has been waiting for you all the time,
the vaseline and the strap-ons are ready !! :p :p:p

7ea1740e28069a56d3cea84b61939b40.15.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I agree with you in that Nick and Rusty still meet from time to time, but not regularly and Rusty apparently less than Nick. Furthermore, I wrote some DIKs and not all.
I think Oscar and burke is working together. Vinny or neither diks can be considered traitors for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Thing is, he can release an episode every 3 years and everyone will still be throwing money at him. DPC IRL:
ep8_jty17.jpg
Tbh I still support DPC, not because of support(he's loaded as is now), I like to plunge my eyes into his Discord server for a good laugh. And I have access to it only by being a Patreon.
Come on, he's just kidding. Like many here.
True, first rule of the internet: Don't take anything or anyone seriously. For example, like c.mork doesn't take Quinn fans seriously :KEK:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Best Girl Tournament

What all some of you have been waiting for is here. Time to see who this thread picked as best girl of badik. Because of vote tampering miscounting I had to change some things to make it fair. Before that the tournament was elimination style, except you can't have a draw in elimination. Which is what happened when Sage and Quinn went head to head. So the plan I talked about is that I turned the last rounds from elimination to round robin. The four girls in this round of course were Cammy, Quinn, Rio, and Sage. Each of them had a match vs everyone else. The result of each round of this stage is the following:

Round 1
r1_result.png

Here we had the infamous Sage vs Quinn draw, and Rio beating her best friend.
The exact numbers are:
Quinn 21 - 21 Sage
Cammy 12 - 30 Rio

Round 2
r2_result.png

Aka the fake final and bronze match. Rio and Cammy put up some fight, but ultimately had no chance.
Rio 12 - 22 Sage
Cammy 8 - 26 Quinn

Round 3
r3_result.png

You heartless bastards declared that you are ok with Rio abuse :cry: ...Oh yeah and Sage also won.
Cammy 6 - 24 Sage
Rio 11 - 19 Quinn

Round Robin Table

WinDrawLossTotal Votes
Cammy--326
Quinn21-66
Rio1-253
Sage21-67

Since there were no underdog upsets after the 2 titans faced off in the first round it was a tie again between Sage and Quinn. So ultimately it came down to how well they did vs Cammy and Rio. Which was as close as it possibly could be without a tie (thank fuck for no tie :HideThePain:).

Best Girl Medal Ceremony
sage.png
quinn.png
rio.png

Closing statement
Thanks everyone who voted, without engagement the tournament would've sucked. It was fun to see how split we are on best girls, we had three ties and the final winner came down to a difference of one vote. It started out as a one-off post so I wasn't properly prepared for this, so apologies about the Quinn mishap. If I do this again after Episode 10 I'll be more experienced, and hopefully this won't happen again :giggle:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I also had Jacob in my sights as a rat. But EP9 changed that a bit. And why?

We learn in EP9 that Sage's name is actually Morgan, not Burke. Based on Jacob's reaction in EP2, we can assume that he knows Sage is a Burke. However, Jacob is more likely to blurt something out than to intentionally betray someone. So I could imagine him already spying for Burke, but more in the sense that he's looking out for Sage and that the DIKs aren't doing it quite as wildly.

That's why I don't think Jacob sent the video of Jade and the MC to Stephen, because then he could hurt the DIKs.
Have you ever thought that Heather might be a rat? Maybe she has reasons to dislike DIKs. And she may also be dependent on Burke.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Best Girl Tournament

What all some of you have been waiting for is here. Time to see who this thread picked as best girl of badik. Because of vote tampering miscounting I had to change some things to make it fair. Before that the tournament was elimination style, except you can't have a draw in elimination. Which is what happened when Sage and Quinn went head to head. So the plan I talked about is that I turned the last rounds from elimination to round robin. The four girls in this round of course were Cammy, Quinn, Rio, and Sage. Each of them had a match vs everyone else. The result of each round of this stage is the following:

Round 1
View attachment 2361357

The exact numbers are:
Quinn 21 - 21 Sage
Cammy 12 - 30 Rio

Round 2
View attachment 2361383

Aka the fake final and bronze match. Rio and Cammy put up some fight, but ultimately had no chance.
Rio 12 - 22 Sage
Cammy 8 - 26 Quinn

Round 3
View attachment 2361388

You heartless bastard declared that you are ok with Rio abuse :cry: ...Oh yeah and Sage also won.
Cammy 6 - 24 Sage
Rio 11 - 19 Quinn

Round Robin Table

WinDrawLossTotal Votes
Cammy--326
Quinn21-66
Rio1-253
Sage21-67

Since there were no underdog upsets after the 2 titans faced off in the first round it was a tie again between Sage and Quinn. So ultimately it came down to how well they did vs Cammy and Rio. Which was as close as it possibly could be without a tie (thank fuck for no tie :HideThePain:).

Closing statement
Thanks everyone who voted, without engagement the tournament would've sucked. It was fun to see how split we are on best girls, we had three ties and the final winner came down to a difference of one vote. It started out as a one-off post so I wasn't properly prepared for this, so apologies about the Quinn mishap. If I do this again after Episode 10 I'll be more experienced, and hopefully this won't happen again :giggle:
Thanks for making this event, was fun. Both voting and the "scandal", seeing how it made everything more fun and hilarious in the long run :D

Hurray, for Sage! :D But Sage better watch her butt for the next time, her victory was just by:
59ac7d10ba.jpg

Quinn is getting a real route in the future so I believe she will probably gather even more fans.
So for a character that is technically not an MG with no focused route, Quinn did amazing.
Next time she might win since Other's routes can focus more on Quinn now :D
You support DPC? :FacePalm:
He needs no support as is, I pay admission to his Discord sever for my own personal fun and laughs.
You can facepalm me all day, but I'm an unapologetic DPC sub :KEK:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Quinn is getting a real route in the future so I believe she will probably gather even more fans.
So for a character that is technically not an MG with no focused route, Quinn did amazing.
Next time she might win since Other's routes can focus more on Quinn now :D
Obviously Episode 10 will have the coveted sweet Sage date, and the Others route will focus on Rio, Zoey, and Nicole. So I doubt it :cautious:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Best Girl Tournament

Round 1
View attachment 2361357

The exact numbers are:
Quinn 21 - 21 Sage
Cammy 12 - 30 Rio

Round 2
View attachment 2361383

Rio 12 - 22 Sage
Cammy 8 - 26 Quinn

Round 3
View attachment 2361388

You heartless bastards declared that you are ok with Rio abuse :cry: ...Oh yeah and Sage also won.
Cammy 6 - 24 Sage
Rio 11 - 19 Quinn

Round Robin Table

WinDrawLossTotal Votes
Cammy--326
Quinn21-66
Rio1-253
Sage21-67

Closing statement
The only reason why Quinn was Silver is because I didn't vote. If I did. She'd have the same amount of votes of Sage, and knowing her character, she'd throw Sage out of the stage and win. But I decided I'd remain quiet. But glad to know that my loved Drug Dealer is the favorite character of this game. What a growth.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Obviously Episode 10 will have the coveted sweet Sage date, and the Others route will focus on Rio, Zoey, and Nicole. So I doubt it :cautious:
Do you really think he is going to prioritize Nicole date on the next episode over QUinn's whatever she needs MC for? If we take all you wrote in consideration, there is also a "date" with Quinn on the line. And her route actually moves the story of the game forward, why would he choose Nicole over Quinn? lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c.mork

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Do you really think he is going to prioritize Nicole date on the next episode over QUinn's whatever she needs MC for? If we take all you wrote in consideration, there is also a "date" with Quinn on the line. And her route actually moves the story of the game forward, why would he choose Nicole over Quinn? lol
1675424521288.png
is there going to be a final battle between the last two ?
Hmm? No, the tournament is finished.

And also I want to express my gratitude to the c.mork for its amazing work. It was fun. Dude, you're cool.
1674927310431.png

You're welcome, and same to you.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes