Jan 31, 2023
Is it weird that I'm rooting for Bella's character to be ruined? It would be a slap in the face to the DPC for making such a big mystery out of Bella and her husband for nothing. I like Isabella, but her relationship with the MC is not convincing me. MC is the only one who makes an effort to move their relationship forward. Bella wants to give them both up because of Jill, because a teacher-student relationship is immoral, because of age-gap... Sometimes I hope James comes back just so I have a meaningful reason to drop Bella's route.
I hope James is brain damaged and Bella keeps his vegetable state ass locked up in that room with the lights off, that would be a severely fucked up course of events, and it would also piss off the whole reddit crowd since it would be almost too dark even for my own taste, but the fallout would be fucking hilarious.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I hope James is brain damaged and Bella keeps his vegetable state ass locked up in that room with the lights off, that would be a severely fucked up course of events, and it would also piss off the whole reddit crowd since it would be almost too dark even for my own taste, but the fallout would be fucking hilarious.
If Bella is fucking the MC while her husband was in a vegetative state in the downstairs room... Dude, that would be really bizarre... :KEK:

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
soo, another question, who is Lily? cause we knew Derek was a good student... fking unbelievably i know, but now Lily is this girl with great awareness, know what she wanna do, is at his best in conversation, can literally put Quinn to shame (she read her like a book) she outsmart a veteran whore like Evy on his own field, and now she is also a top student? unless Bella´s favorite students list have nothing to do with academics, and i dont think that´s the case. Like, come on, who is this girl again?? Fuckface was the MC right? ...right? ...guys!?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
every LI has been ruined one way or the other by the incredible long and verbose prose and the bloated storyline
Thankfully, we have only 5-7 years more to wait.
I, I assure you, do not give any weight to the globin issue, that is DPC's responsibility. I only refer to how I perceive the character. Jill has always been naive, but first this aspect was balanced by other character sides that have now almost disappeared.
Right now she is a presence that simply makes me uncomfortable, even as a 'friend'.
I get you, episode 6 and beyond she has become a shell of her former self.
I'll still play her route since I like playing these types of games in all routes/affinities, but I find the Sarah/Mel "route" more enjoyable than Jill's atm.
On the other hand, maybe DPC knows what he's doing and the introduction of cheat points and Bianca's butt will lead to a more interesting Jill. I guess we shall see in time what DPC has planned for her.

If Bella is fucking the MC while her husband was in a vegetative state in the downstairs room... Dude, that would be really bizarre... :KEK:
Would be hilarious if they got drunk on wine, started having sex, ventured in to that room, MC slips and pulls the cord/plug from the wall with his DIK.

Jokes aside, even tho I'm a Zoey stan and Sage is my current fav, Bella is my main route, the first save I ever had.
But the vibes we get, the narration from the future version of MC(retelling the story) and all, I just don't see that route ending good. Make no mistake, I'd love for MC and Bella to be happy and all, but I don't see it happening.

Also, I like darker endings. I'm a rare fan of his first game's ending :HideThePain:

Everything maximum, still gets the shit kicked out of by Sage.
1. Sage has them killer Leah genes in her tho :KEK:
2. Nice sig, looks like an nVidia GPU also if you'd add fans :D

Last edited:

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I don't think so. The poor guy spends the day in F95. He can't have a healthy life. And that poem to Josy "I love you, I love you, I love you, ti amo, ti amo"... :HideThePain: It's scary.
It happens the same with most of the people of this thread, not only this poor bastard soprano31. This thread is an elephant graveyard or a purgatory for lost souls. But the other one is even worse. Old farts with no real life, no jobs, no friends, no family, that waste the most part of their day talking shit about imaginary college girls here. I come here some Fridays from time to time see development news and it always makes feel sad.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
The game will have pregnancy in the future i just started the game.....
Good game good story too
I am not sure is you are asking or not. Anyway, there is already a pregnant girl, but she is not an important character.

If the previous game that the doc made is anything to go by, it seems likely that any of the main girls will end up pregnant by the end of the story.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Best Girl Tournament

What all some of you have been waiting for is here. Time to see who this thread picked as best girl of badik. Because of vote tampering miscounting I had to change some things to make it fair. Before that the tournament was elimination style, except you can't have a draw in elimination. Which is what happened when Sage and Quinn went head to head. So the plan I talked about is that I turned the last rounds from elimination to round robin. The four girls in this round of course were Cammy, Quinn, Rio, and Sage. Each of them had a match vs everyone else. The result of each round of this stage is the following:

Round 1
View attachment 2361357

Here we had the infamous Sage vs Quinn draw, and Rio beating her best friend.
The exact numbers are:
Quinn 21 - 21 Sage
Cammy 12 - 30 Rio

Round 2
View attachment 2361383

Aka the fake final and bronze match. Rio and Cammy put up some fight, but ultimately had no chance.
Rio 12 - 22 Sage
Cammy 8 - 26 Quinn

Round 3
View attachment 2361388

You heartless bastards declared that you are ok with Rio abuse :cry: ...Oh yeah and Sage also won.
Cammy 6 - 24 Sage
Rio 11 - 19 Quinn

Round Robin Table

WinDrawLossTotal Votes
Cammy--326
Quinn21-66
Rio1-253
Sage21-67

Since there were no underdog upsets after the 2 titans faced off in the first round it was a tie again between Sage and Quinn. So ultimately it came down to how well they did vs Cammy and Rio. Which was as close as it possibly could be without a tie (thank fuck for no tie :HideThePain:).

Closing statement
Thanks everyone who voted, without engagement the tournament would've sucked. It was fun to see how split we are on best girls, we had three ties and the final winner came down to a difference of one vote. It started out as a one-off post so I wasn't properly prepared for this, so apologies about the Quinn mishap. If I do this again after Episode 10 I'll be more experienced, and hopefully this won't happen again :giggle:
I knew Sage was popular good to see Quinn and Riona are right up there as well hopefully they get more expanded paths in future episodes.

Thanks for doing this, was fun (y).

What's wrong in supporting DPC?
How does he think most games end up on here :rolleyes:? It isn't through the power of miracles and faps. If that report thread isn't hit then we don't play it.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
soo, another question, who is Lily? cause we knew Derek was a good student... fking unbelievably i know, but now Lily is this girl with great awareness, know what she wanna do, is at his best in conversation, can literally put Quinn to shame (she read her like a book) she outsmart a veteran whore like Evy on his own field, and now she is also a top student? unless Bella´s favorite students list have nothing to do with academics, and i dont think that´s the case. Like, come on, who is this girl again?? Fuckface was the MC right? ...right? ...guys!?
She's an alert girl, there's no doubt about that. As for her academic performance, I'd bet she cheats, like Derek and the DIK MC, for example.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
A narc, an undercover cop, duh? :Kappa:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Thankfully, we have only 5-7 years more to wait.
I get you, episode 6 and beyond she has become a shell of her former self.
I'll still play her route since I like playing these types of games in all routes/affinities, but I find the Sarah/Mel "route" more enjoyable than Jill's atm.
On the other hand, maybe DPC knows what he's doing and the introduction of cheat points and Bianca's butt will lead to a more interesting Jill. I guess we shall see in time what DPC has planned for her.
The route where Jill seems determined to get the MC back from Bella seems interesting and a new side from Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes