Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Best Girl Tournament

What all some of you have been waiting for is here. Time to see who this thread picked as best girl of badik. Because of vote tampering miscounting I had to change some things to make it fair. Before that the tournament was elimination style, except you can't have a draw in elimination. Which is what happened when Sage and Quinn went head to head. So the plan I talked about is that I turned the last rounds from elimination to round robin. The four girls in this round of course were Cammy, Quinn, Rio, and Sage. Each of them had a match vs everyone else. The result of each round of this stage is the following:

Round 1
View attachment 2361357

Here we had the infamous Sage vs Quinn draw, and Rio beating her best friend.
The exact numbers are:
Quinn 21 - 21 Sage
Cammy 12 - 30 Rio

Round 2
View attachment 2361383

Aka the fake final and bronze match. Rio and Cammy put up some fight, but ultimately had no chance.
Rio 12 - 22 Sage
Cammy 8 - 26 Quinn

Round 3
View attachment 2361388

You heartless bastards declared that you are ok with Rio abuse :cry: ...Oh yeah and Sage also won.
Cammy 6 - 24 Sage
Rio 11 - 19 Quinn

Round Robin Table

WinDrawLossTotal Votes
Cammy--326
Quinn21-66
Rio1-253
Sage21-67

Since there were no underdog upsets after the 2 titans faced off in the first round it was a tie again between Sage and Quinn. So ultimately it came down to how well they did vs Cammy and Rio. Which was as close as it possibly could be without a tie (thank fuck for no tie :HideThePain:).

Closing statement
Thanks everyone who voted, without engagement the tournament would've sucked. It was fun to see how split we are on best girls, we had three ties and the final winner came down to a difference of one vote. It started out as a one-off post so I wasn't properly prepared for this, so apologies about the Quinn mishap. If I do this again after Episode 10 I'll be more experienced, and hopefully this won't happen again :giggle:
It happened. Congratulations to all Sage fans on this victory. I was told a little about the history of the thread. A long time ago, there was already a tradition in the thread to play jokes on Jill, goblin raccoon jokes and others. But once the voting started, Jill used to win. Today this has changed.
200w.gif

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
It happened. Congratulations to all Sage fans on this victory. I was told a little about the history of the thread. A long time ago, there was already a tradition in the thread to play jokes on Jill, goblin raccoon jokes and others. But once the voting started, Jill used to win. Today this has changed.
View attachment 2361526
The thread then:
1_KDfAsqzh8fe8_nDrlW99yg.jpeg

The thread now:
Untitled-1.png

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Well, thanks to you, the thread now :KEK: :
banana-to-face.gif
Quinn is awesome tho :D

But Jill was likeable during the first season. It was in the second season that her character was killed off. I wonder... Which characters will the DPC ruin in Season 3 and 4...?
A part of me plays BaDIK just to see what kind of shit show happens in the end.
Is this a joke? It's hard to believe
Nope, once she was THE Queen, now she has cult following mostly on Discord.

Let's say ten grand... wire transfer would be preferable.

View attachment 2361574
View attachment 2361575
Post it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-9970368

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Every LI has a terrible time, of course with Jill it went too far. Next I think is Bella, I expect the worst from the truth about James
Thing is, while on every run except the Jill route I go help Sage, I like Jill and the Jill route.
Pure vanilla romance, and it has it's funny moments. So for me the whole ordeal is more that people make fun of some choices DPC made. Tho naive, Jill is the most pure hearted character in the game. Even now I find her route funny at times, and I enjoyed Banana Jill, since it fits with the fact that MC loves her for who she is so she can be her goofy self.
Now arguments can be made and were already made lots of times about Jill wanting MC to change, but if you're playing the Jill route you're probably more into the CHICK affinity so at the end of the day, she ain't changing him much, CHICK MC is tailored for Jill.

So I wouldn't agree that she was assassinated over time. It's just like the game is called "Being a DIK" is more fun in the end, so other routes became way more fun than hers.

That's how I personally see it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thing is, while on every run except the Jill route I go help Sage, I like Jill and the Jill route.
Pure vanilla romance, and it has it's funny moments. So for me the whole ordeal is more that people make fun of some choices DPC made. Tho naive, Jill is the most pure hearted character in the game. Even now I find her route funny at times, and I enjoyed Banana Jill, since it fits with the fact that MC loves her for who she is so she can be her goofy self.
Now arguments can be made and were already made lots of times about Jill wanting MC to change, but if you're playing the Jill route you're probably more into the CHICK route so at the end of the day, she ain't changing him much, CHICK MC is tailored for Jill.

So I wouldn't agree that she was assassinated over time. It's just like the game is called "Being a DIK" is more fun in the end, so other routes became way more fun than hers.

That's how I personally see it.
Jill was never my favourite character, but until the sixth chapter I always found her likable. From then on the only trait that has remained of her is this incredible naivety, in the sex scenes of the ninth chapter it seems like mc is taking advantage of a mentally retarded girl

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Every LI has a terrible time, of course with Jill it went too far. Next I think is Bella, I expect the worst from the truth about James
Is it weird that I'm rooting for Bella's character to be ruined? It would be a slap in the face to the DPC for making such a big mystery out of Bella and her husband for nothing. I like Isabella, but her relationship with the MC is not convincing me. MC is the only one who makes an effort to move their relationship forward. Bella wants to give them both up because of Jill, because a teacher-student relationship is immoral, because of age-gap... Sometimes I hope James comes back just so I have a meaningful reason to drop Bella's route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c.mork

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Jill was never my favourite character, but until the sixth chapter I always found her likable. From then on the only trait that has remained of her is this incredible naivety, in the sex scenes of the ninth chapter it seems like mc is taking advantage of a mentally retarded girl
I get where you're coming from and I do feel like that in some scenes too.
I guess that's DPC's best attempt of an innocent and mature relationship in a game.
All I was trying to say is that I personally don't hate Jill, I think most don't hate her.
Just grew very tired of her route.
I think some also had the idea that she's the good girl MC can break and turn into personal sex slave or something.
But at the end of the day, all the meme-ing is mostly a result of some DPC renders and choices made.
Even tho I meme on Jill, I like her route for what it is. No hate here.
Her popularity fall is all on DPC and Episode 6+
10 minutes later: help me, I'm stuck in Jacob loop :ROFLMAO:
I know it's modded, but still funny.
ezgif-4-4467c95f68.gif

Is it weird that I'm rooting for Bella's character to be ruined? It would be a slap in the face to the DPC for making such a big mystery out of Bella and her husband for nothing. I like Isabella, but her relationship with the MC is not convincing me. MC is the only one who makes an effort to move their relationship forward. Bella wants to give them both up because of Jill, because a teacher-student relationship is immoral, because of age-gap... Sometimes I hope James comes back just so I have a meaningful reason to drop Bella's route.
We shall see where it goes. I for sure don't see a really happy ending for that route.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I get where you're coming from and I do feel like that in some scenes too.
I guess that's DPC's best attempt of an innocent and mature relationship in a game.
All I was trying to say is that I personally don't hate Jill, I think most don't hate her.
Just grew very tired of her route.
I think some also had the idea that she's the good girl MC can break and turn into personal sex slave or something.
But at the end of the day, all the meme-ing is mostly a result of some DPC renders and choices made.
Even tho I meme on Jill, I like her route for what it is. No hate here.
Her popularity fall is all on DPC and Episode 6+

View attachment 2361801

We shall see where it goes. I for sure don't see a really happy ending for that routes.
I, I assure you, do not give any weight to the globin issue, that is DPC's responsibility. I only refer to how I perceive the character. Jill has always been naive, but first this aspect was balanced by other character sides that have now almost disappeared.
Right now she is a presence that simply makes me uncomfortable, even as a 'friend'.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes