c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Is it weird that I'm rooting for Bella's character to be ruined? It would be a slap in the face to the DPC for making such a big mystery out of Bella and her husband for nothing. I like Isabella, but her relationship with the MC is not convincing me. MC is the only one who makes an effort to move their relationship forward. Bella wants to give them both up because of Jill, because a teacher-student relationship is immoral, because of age-gap... Sometimes I hope James comes back just so I have a meaningful reason to drop Bella's route.
Everyone: "Nooo, my LI is better than yours :mad::mad::mad::mad:"
saynotoNTR: "Man, can't fucking wait to drop my LI"
me: *makes fun of people who fight over LIs right after finishing a best girl tournament*

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
It happened. Congratulations to all Sage fans on this victory. I was told a little about the history of the thread. A long time ago, there was already a tradition in the thread to play jokes on Jill, goblin raccoon jokes and others. But once the voting started, Jill used to win. Today this has changed.
View attachment 2361526
E6D154F9-13D1-4D1D-A857-72BD7BAC8283.jpeg

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

This week I wrote dialogue for several scenes. Lately, I've had a good flow when it comes to writing. I have written long canon scenes and important branching scenes with ease. When glancing over the scenes I haven't written yet for the episode, I'm feeling excited.
When it comes to art, I focused on a couple of lengthier scenes. I also wrote and completely posed the renders and animations for another lewd scene.
For the last few days, I've been writing yet another lewd scene and a large portion of the surrounding bonding moment. I will continue and make the art for it early next week.
Based on what I've planned for the episode regarding lewd content, I'm roughly 45% done with the art posing and writing for them. I don't know how that ties in with the planned total number of animations yet. I know it definitely will be over 200 animations in total. Some of the remaining lewd scenes are shorter and some are longer.
874 static renders have been posed, some of which are in the render queue. 138 animations have been posed (74 completed and 64 waiting to render).
Q&A
The Q&A for 2023 is now completed. Here are the links if you missed it:

Poll news
There is currently an ongoing cosmetic poll for Isabella . The winning option will be decided by next Friday. Sign up as a DIK tier patron or higher to participate.

Because I've made a good batch of fresh renders this week, I'll post another preview soon. I will continue to work on a scene-by-scene basis, with a mix of writing and creating art, next week.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I think most of the criticism is "Hire people to make side tasks to shorten development times and make the game better". But DPC says is "fun" to do everything himself, and if players are pissed off because they have to wait almost a year for an update, they can go fuck themselves. Not with those words, of course, but we get the meaning. :HideThePain:

There should be a strike of patrons. His patrons should stop supporting him for a month, and then another, and another, until the guy decides to hire people. I know is not going to happen. Too many DPC's fanboys that will accept whatever comes from him. But it's a beautiful dream. :ROFLMAO:
He once said he hired someone for a role exactly as you describe and they scammed him for 2 months doing no work so he decided, "never again".

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
He once said he hired someone for a role exactly as you describe and they scammed him for 2 months doing no work so he decided, "never again".
I think we are good with 1 update per year. It makes me only buy his seasons every 4 years on steam and I even get it with discounts. So it is not bad at all. If he delivered his episodes in a shorter amount of time, Id be spending money on BAD every 2 years untill it is completely done.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

This week I wrote dialogue for several scenes. Lately, I've had a good flow when it comes to writing. I have written long canon scenes and important branching scenes with ease. When glancing over the scenes I haven't written yet for the episode, I'm feeling excited.
When it comes to art, I focused on a couple of lengthier scenes. I also wrote and completely posed the renders and animations for another lewd scene.
For the last few days, I've been writing yet another lewd scene and a large portion of the surrounding bonding moment. I will continue and make the art for it early next week.
Based on what I've planned for the episode regarding lewd content, I'm roughly 45% done with the art posing and writing for them. I don't know how that ties in with the planned total number of animations yet. I know it definitely will be over 200 animations in total. Some of the remaining lewd scenes are shorter and some are longer.
874 static renders have been posed, some of which are in the render queue. 138 animations have been posed (74 completed and 64 waiting to render).
Q&A

Poll news
There is currently an ongoing cosmetic poll for Isabella . The winning option will be decided by next Friday. Sign up as a DIK tier patron or higher to participate.

Because I've made a good batch of fresh renders this week, I'll post another preview soon. I will continue to work on a scene-by-scene basis, with a mix of writing and creating art, next week.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Things really moving along nicely not bad for a Milking lazy ass mother fucker :Kappa: hope the next preview will be one of Josy but from ep10:ROFLMAO:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Q&A

Poll news

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
You're telling me we might see an episode this year?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes