dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It seemed pretty clear from the flashback that Rusty was playing the field from the start, not just after Jill's rejection. He hit on her because she was a girl at the prep mansion...He persisted to ask her out because she's a Royce. He ignored her on their date and they seem to have minimal contact since then. They may have had some of the same classes but socially they don't really interact. Which means that, after say 2 years, Rusty has to randomly wake up one day and go, "I still have feelings for Jill Royce even though we only went out 1 time years ago and don't really talk to each other."

Just because Jill was at the DIKs party doesn't mean she's changing her mind about the DIKs behavior. Bianca dragged her to it if the MC is not on her route. On and off her route, she most likely only interacts with her friends at the party because it's not her usual scene. She only interacts with Sage because she's friendly with Maya by way of Josy. So even with Rusty getting serious, its highly unlikely Jill would give him a second chance. At best they would become friends. Rusty has a better chance at dating Bianca after she finds out about Matty.
What if Rusty continued to secretly crush on Jill for over 2 years, but Jill blocked any form of personal contact with Rusty. Just because Jill didn't want anything more from Rusty doesn't mean that Rusty stopped fancying Jill.

Jill herself tells the MC about Rusty and then asks the MC what he thinks of Rusty. Wow. To ask that after 2 years when it was supposedly just a meaningless date is very strange.

Jill was also talking to JB and Elena at the party. We just don't know what about.

What does Jill learn from the Matty and Oliva situation? So that being an asshole and cheating is not a DIK fraternity specific trait, but also happens among people she considers friends.

I assume that if the player has chosen Jill as the LI for his MC, nothing will happen between Rusty and Jill. This is already symbolically shown by Jill's costume choice. The banana is so veiling, so that no other guy can see Jill's body and the MC can be sure of her. With that, she stops any attempt of another guy to pick her up. In contrast, the bee costume is revealing, even if Jill feels a little uncomfortable about her ass.

If Rusty changes and makes a serious effort for Jill, I give a relationship of the two full chances.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
What if Rusty continued to secretly crush on Jill for over 2 years, but Jill blocked any form of personal contact with Rusty. Just because Jill didn't want anything more from Rusty doesn't mean that Rusty stopped fancying Jill.

Jill herself tells the MC about Rusty and then asks the MC what he thinks of Rusty. Wow. To ask that after 2 years when it was supposedly just a meaningless date is very strange.

Jill was also talking to JB and Elena at the party. We just don't know what about.

What does Jill learn from the Matty and Oliva situation? So that being an asshole and cheating is not a DIK fraternity specific trait, but also happens among people she considers friends.

I assume that if the player has chosen Jill as the LI for his MC, nothing will happen between Rusty and Jill. This is already symbolically shown by Jill's costume choice. The banana is so veiling, so that no other guy can see Jill's body and the MC can be sure of her. With that, she stops any attempt of another guy to pick her up. In contrast, the bee costume is revealing, even if Jill feels a little uncomfortable about her ass.

If Rusty changes and makes a serious effort for Jill, I give a relationship of the two full chances.
But that wouldn't fly well with the folk with the "She's mine and no one else's, even if she's not mine" mentality :HideThePain:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

Yeah rusty crushed for Jill after having sex with random women. Rusty was planning to become serious with micha but for some reason he is still crushing over Jill. Jill might have asked fuckface about rusty because she want to know how is rusty with his friends. She told fuckface that rusty didn't treated her right. Jill and rusty are very different person, in the flashback where rusty is Romeo and Jill is Juliet and we all know what happened in the end of that story.

Rusty in ep9 was only shocked cause Fuckface is dating his ex/someone he liked. Maybe in the future, rusty might date Jill but that very unlikely since Jill will still remains as li for fuckface if he decided to break up with other girls I think

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah rusty crushed for Jill after having sex with random women. Rusty was planning to become serious with micha but for some reason he is still crushing over Jill. Jill might have asked fuckface about rusty because she want to know how is rusty with his friends. She told fuckface that rusty didn't treated her right. Jill and rusty are very different person, in the flashback where rusty is Romeo and Jill is Juliet and we all know what happened in the end of that story.

Rusty in ep9 was only shocked cause Fuckface is dating his ex/someone he liked. Maybe in the future, rusty might date Jill but that very unlikely since Jill will still remains as li for fuckface if he decided to break up with other girls I think
Nevertheless, Rusty shows a reaction at the end of EP9 regarding Jill. Many forget that Rusty already showed a similar reaction in EP5 and that a little later Jill talked to the MC about Rusty.

Also you should consider what Jill said in EP4 about dating and relationships. By that I mean the conversation before the tennis match. From this it becomes apparent so Jill could forgive a guy if he had multiple dates with girls before a relationship.

Rusty is at a turning point in terms of relationships because of Micha and it's just an open question as to what he decides. Rusty will definitely have noticed Jill at the Halloween party, even if the DPC doesn't explicitly show it. Jill Royce at a DIK party stands out. I figure if Jill does the Walk of Shame, Rusty will keep fucking around. But what if the MC isn't interested in Jill and Rusty the Micha turning point makes him rethink his view regarding girls. Then what Jill said to the MC in EP4 could happen.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Nevertheless, Rusty shows a reaction at the end of EP9 regarding Jill. Many forget that Rusty already showed a similar reaction in EP5 and that a little later Jill talked to the MC about Rusty.

Also you should consider what Jill said in EP4 about dating and relationships. By that I mean the conversation before the tennis match. From this it becomes apparent so Jill could forgive a guy if he had multiple dates with girls before a relationship.

Rusty is at a turning point in terms of relationships because of Micha and it's just an open question as to what he decides. Rusty will definitely have noticed Jill at the Halloween party, even if the DPC doesn't explicitly show it. Jill Royce at a DIK party stands out. I figure if Jill does the Walk of Shame, Rusty will keep fucking around. But what if the MC isn't interested in Jill and Rusty the Micha turning point makes him rethink his view regarding girls. Then what Jill said to the MC in EP4 could happen.
Nonetheless I don't see rusty dating Jill anytime soon. Even if Fuckface is not dating Jill, he will get chances to break up/cheat on his current girlfriend. Even, then Jill will at best become friends with rusty but I don't think she will try to date him again. (Especially considering she dated two diks and rejected/got rejected by one)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Nonetheless I don't see rusty dating Jill anytime soon. Even if Fuckface is not dating Jill, he will get chances to break up/cheat on his current girlfriend. Even, then Jill will at best become friends with rusty but I don't think she will try to date him again. (Especially considering she dated two diks and rejected/got rejected by one)
I have also not written so that they fuck each other already in EP10. But I rather assume that a relationship can develop over time. Why actually?

Tybalt hasn't been fucked properly yet. He's not going to stop trying for Jill. It would be fun to see Isabella and the MC support Rusty as he tries for Jill. Then we can keep screwing with Tybalt and make him the eternal absolute loser of B&R history. The generations of students that follow will laugh at Tybalt.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lovetities

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I have to agree with Dalli. If Jill isn't with a fuckface, then she's destined to be with Rusty. It's just the most logical. This is favored by the fact that they are both from the same social environment, their families know each other, and there is no obvious dislike between them for each other. Therefore, the scenario is likely to bring these two together in the end.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Poor bastard is in for it on the others route. Fatherly disappointment is coming in spades for him.

Quinn what the fuck is this poverty bucket you call a home and where can I store my drugs and hos?
Nicole I'm a 30yr old stripper dating your boy and have a son, he paid me for butt sex when we first met it still hasn't closed properly.
Lily hi I'm a stripper to pay for college, first time I met your son he fingered me on stage.
Riona why bring a coffin to thanksgiving son? Not the place for dead girls.
Sarah and Mel would probably start humping MC at the table.

In all seriousness if SGs can meet him I'm looking forward to Quinn because she'll be her usual bitchy self with Neil to bounce off or she's going to be unusually nice to Neil with the MC looking on wondering tf he's witnessing. Also be interesting to see how she reacts to where he lives, Quinn comes from fuck all just like Neil and MC. The rest would probably get on fine with him, one look at Lily and he'll be giving his son the biggest proud dad smile though (until he finds out how they met anyway).
Quinn will meet MCs dad in a conservative, long summer dress; praise MCs dad for raising someone as special as MC and bond well with MCs dad because her's is long gone.

It will be a very happy story. It will make Quinn finally change her ways.

So much so that when she goes to work for the first time at the Pink Rose, her persona will be the innocent college girl. Looking up at the customer in an innocent, surprised look with cum all over her face as if it is the first time.

The customers will love her.

See, I knew she could have any number of happy endings.

Have faith in our sweet Quinn.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: A360 and dalli_x

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn will meet MCs dad in a conservative, long summer dress; praise MCs dad for raising someone as special as MC and bond well with MCs dad because her's is long gone.

So much so that when she goes to work for the first time at the Pink Rose, her persona will be the innocent college girl. Looking up at the customer in an innocent, surprised look with cum all over her face as if it is the first time.

Quinn will have her own club, with blackjack and hookers. :cautious:
x2580587-164593347.png

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I have. She's particularly gutted if you break up with her and Maya as well, takes it far harder than Maya does. Josy pretty much whatever path or affinity seems to be in love with the MC in a big way. I would be really surprised if she at some point doesn't have a solo path there's too many hints she still has strong feelings.
Not something I'll ever do, but I saw that break up scene. It is horrific for Josy. Crushing. Ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: A360 and dalli_x

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

Sounds more like something Quinn planned to do with Maya :HideThePain:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
If James is alive and is back from a war I'll drop Bella without a second thought. A patriotic man who loves his country doesn't deserve someone like Bella, he spent years watching his teammates be killed in the name of his nation only to return home alive and psychologically destroyed to discover that his wife made him a cuckold with a boy from 19 years old? Hell, naw!
That is assuming he isn't an Army cook stateside assigned to Meal Team 6.

Reactions: A360

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021

You joke, but I would immediately respect Quinn more if she pulled that act on Neil. Show how she can actually manipulate people into getting what she wants instead of just being a low-rent dealer with an attitude.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I only kiss her on that first date if I am pursuing her. Anyway, by not kissing her then, you make her understand that you are not into her. And yet, you still can become friends with her, which is the only requirement for you to help her during the recital.
And thus, still have a shot at Bianca later someday when she finds out Matt is cheating on her.

Jill visiting Bianca. The front door opens, Bianca appears like she has been pounded out once already.

BIANCA: "Hi Jill, I'm kinda 'busy', could you text me later. Bye sweety :::door closes::::

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jumbi and openup212

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
surprised look with cum all over her face as if it is the first time.

Can't say that sounds like a happy ending for her personally, but she'll sure have a lot of other people's happy endings on her face :KEK: saynotoNTR would love the idea of this version of Fuckface. MC = Main Cuck :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Can't say that sounds like a happy ending for her personally, but she'll sure have a lot of other people's happy endings on her face :KEK: saynotoNTR would love the idea of this version of Fuckface. MC = Main Cuck :KEK:
Cut to the scene of Quinn counting a large stack of cash at the end of a Pink Rose shift. So much so, Lily looks over at her and says, "Daaaamn....girl." :ROFLMAO:

A two-girl private room with Quinn and Lily is $2000. Pay up stud. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, Zoey helped the MC to be less of a loser. Now ask Zoey if the MC is currently the person she hoped he would be. There's a dialogue between the MC and Zoey that proves what I'm saying:

'''
Zoey "Can we, like, hang out again? I know it's hard to go back to how it was..."
Zoey "...but what I mean is that I wanna see you again. I miss talking to you."
Zoey "I was hoping that we could press play on what we paused..."
MC "Zoey. Things are different now. College and work are taking up most of my time."
MC "I'm different too. This last year has changed me."

'''
Could that MC who was dating Zoey wet Sage? Probably not, but the current MC, even on his most snowflake day, could make Sage madly horny. MC in B&R ain't no pussy, son. :ROFLMAO:

[EDIT] ~ Just complementing my answer, dude.

The player obviously can make the MC as pussy as possible to try to replicate the personality the MC had when he was dating Zoey, but DPC forces some dialogue that causes the MC to recognize that he is no longer the same person he used to be (regardless of player choices).

I understand what you mean, but apparently the DPC wants to sell the idea that Zoey doesn't know the MC anymore because he's not the person she used to know (again, regardless of player choice). This means that the DPC will put Zoey to make up for lost time and to at least try to maintain a friendship with the MC if the player doesn't want something more serious with her.

Otherwise, if the MC was the same pussy as ever, they could just pick up where they left off. And it's also likely that the DPC doesn't want Zoey to have the advantage of knowing the MC longer than the other girls, you know? It's like a nerf for Zoey, now she's on a level playing field compared to other girls.
I agree that both of them have changed and it is impossible to start from the same place where they left off immediately. They need to understand their feelings, plus many factors are important for the further development of relations.
Is MC in a relationship, will this relationship be successful, is he angry with Zoey or not? And also what is their affinity.
According to the logic of DPC, characters with opposite affinities do not match, although in life it happens differently - asshole guy and good girl can date.
But I think they will restore friendship anyway:
MC: "Zoey, even if it looks like you threw me away, I won't stop seeing you. *crying* You're my best friend."
Sorry for long answering, I'm kinda out of civilization benefits now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: saynotoNTR
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes