Jan 31, 2023
Don't we all, keeps me invested in the thread :BootyTime:
I still find it hilarious when we get someone who's not been blessed with Dalli previously and starts attacking the dude and asking for proof of said theories in the game.
Yeah, it makes for a good thread hazing ritual, maggots either have the strength to pass through the Dalli, or they will be crushed by him.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Don't we all, keeps me invested in the thread :BootyTime:
I still find it hilarious when we get someone who's not been blessed with Dalli previously and starts attacking the dude and asking for proof of said theories in the game.
I agree. They were attracted to each other, but I think before the start of the game their relationship was purely work related as both didn't have the courage to share their feelings. As in, only than did they become close friends.
One can fall for someone way before he gets to know that person.
So I'd wager that the actual friendship(or relationship if you play MJ route) is not that much longer than the other routes in the game.

The overall point I was trying to make is that even Zoey who knows MC from an earlier age, is on equal grounds with the other LI's because MC changed too, so did Zoey grow up a little.

So it's all pretty much the same/common ground with every girl at this point.
They didn't talk much but the feelings where already there, Zoey knows the MC best I feel like Zoey and Josy had a leg up on the other girls. Actually they had two legs up

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You probably did, but in all honesty, this thread moves so fast it's easy to miss stuff and just repeat what someone else has said easily :D
Josy and MC did have the hots for each other, but I guess it was superficial. Might be wrong, but I think he really started getting to know her after the first date.
Overall due to everyone's changes and all, I'd say everyone is pretty much on equal ground, since MC is no longer the old MC Zoey knows and so on.
but look that's not true, they may have liked each other right away but the first votla they talk to each other is in the game, not before, and it's a couple of days before MC has to leave for BR.

before then they know each other as those who frequent the same place, no special confidence, no 2 talk

They're 18. A few months of having the hots for someone makes a big difference. 30 years down the line, things feel less monumental, but man, I still remember all my crushes from back then!!! Add to that, Josy's relationship with Maya was so fraught, and everything with Tremolo was always easy. The psychological impact of that makes a difference. She was very invested in her relationship with The MC. Much more so than any of the other LI's.

For Maya, he was a emotional anomaly, and an addition to her existing relationship with Josy. But her primary attachment was always to Josy.

For Sage, he is a rebound - one so good, she will consider a LTR with him, but she needed convincing.

For Isabella, well, we don't know exactly what he is, because we don't know her whole history yet, but he is taboo, and she is hesitant. She's been hurt before, worse than Tremolo can hurt her.

Jill is naive about relationships. (Of course she is - she says right in her path, she's never had a boyfriend before, and she still buys into the whole story book bull shit of happily ever after.) She let herself get far too involved with MC for where they were at, but she wasn't coming out of the kind of pain Josy had.

But for Josy, he was an island of joy in a really awful and scary situation. And she was thinking of him like that for a long time, even if she didn't know it yet. There is good reason the two worst reactions are Josy and Jill. Jill was making too much out of it because she didn't know better, but Josy had longer to build it up, and was in an emotional hole to start with.

Lano2x

Aug 2, 2018
is anyone else having a bug where when u clcik on maya n josy at the table in the halwway after they eat the eye balls the game reset to the interlude and back into Zoeys arch? Also where is the cake and punch

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They're 18. A few months of having the hots for someone makes a big difference. 30 years down the line, things feel less monumental, but man, I still remember all my crushes from back then!!! Add to that, Josy's relationship with Maya was so fraught, and everything with Tremolo was always easy. The psychological impact of that makes a difference. She was very invested in her relationship with The MC. Much more so than any of the other LI's.

For Maya, he was a emotional anomaly, and an addition to her existing relationship with Josy. But her primary attachment was always to Josy.

For Sage, he is a rebound - one so good, she will consider a LTR with him, but she needed convincing.

For Isabella, well, we don't know exactly what he is, because we don't know her whole history yet, but he is taboo, and she is hesitant. She's been hurt before, worse than Tremolo can hurt her.

Jill is naive about relationships. (Of course she is - she says right in her path, she's never had a boyfriend before, and she still buys into the whole story book bull shit of happily ever after.) She let herself get far too involved with MC for where they were at, but she wasn't coming out of the kind of pain Josy had.

But for Josy, he was an island of joy in a really awful and scary situation. And she was thinking of him like that for a long time, even if she didn't know it yet. There is good reason the two worst reactions are Josy and Jill. Jill was making too much out of it because she didn't know better, but Josy had longer to build it up, and was in an emotional hole to start with.
we are talking about 2 days not months

2 days that we saw almost entirely in the first chapter

Zoey has known MC for years, Josy talked to MC 2 days before Maya and the other LIs

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
They didn't talk much but the feelings where already there, Zoey knows the MC best I feel like Zoey and Josy had a leg up on the other girls. Actually they had two legs up
Not gonna lie, I lol'd at the end.

I can respect what you're trying to say. Everything did feel way grander in our youth. So from the MC's point of view, you could maybe be right. I as the player didn't feel that. But that's the tricky part, we can't all head canon things the same. And these games do require suspension of disbelief, so certain head canon is required at times :) I personally believe Josy/MC was superficial before the date. So Josy doesn't have much of a high-ground against other LI's.

Zoey has known MC for years, Josy talked to MC 2 days before Maya and the other LIs
I think he meant overall them both having the hots for each other during the summer job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not gonna lie, I lol'd at the end.
I can respect what you're trying to say. Everything did feel way grander in our youth. So from the MC's point of view, you could be right. I as the player didn't feel that. But that's the tricky part, we can't all head canon things the same. And these games to require suspension of disbelief, so certain head canon is required at times :)
I think he meant overall them both having the hots for each other during the summer job.
Having a crush on someone is not the same as knowing them. Does Burke know Bella? I don't think so.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yes jill knows what happened but she says to the MC herself so it's not up to her to tell and the MC should give Isabella some privacy.

What if Isabella had a fight with James and didn't want him to go to Africa as an aid worker for example, because at the time western aid workers were always being kidnapped. James goes anyway. Is that perhaps what Isabella forgives James for?
I think it's easy with James. He's dead. Killed. Burke probably molested Bella, and she complained to her husband. James decided to deal with Burke, and he was killed. Killed by those for whom Burke works. By the way, Mona is also probably dead. Apparently she decided to outwit Burke, tried to blackmail him, but in the end she went to feed the fish or worms.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darx321

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

Not two days, two or three months. They worked together, in a small business. They were friendly, and they both had the hots for the other from day one. They say so in the first episode. They were cowards, so didn't speak about their feelings, but they had them.

We all agree that Zoey has the most established relationship. No one has ever said otherwise.

Jan 31, 2023
I think it's easy with James. He's dead. Killed. Burke probably molested Bella, and she complained to her husband. James decided to deal with Burke, and he was killed. Killed by those for whom Burke works. By the way, Mona is also probably dead. Apparently she decided to outwit Burke, tried to blackmail him, but in the end she went to feed the fish or worms.
Nah, Mona is obviously Bella's illegitimate daughter she had with with some random dude she met at an orgy in college, James banged Mona before finding out she's Bella's daughter, and when he found out the truth Bella wanted him to have a threesome with them, he was disgusted and left, so Bella had to convince Mona to try and entice Burke into having a threesome, but she couldn't go through with it when she saw his mutant cock, and stormed out, Burke was offended and had Bella steal her phone, put her in a gimp suit, and lock her in a chest located in the closet by the stairs.

Emea7

Oct 28, 2022
No-one has those eyes so I think she's wearing contacts, or she's a totally new character, the most popular theory (although one I can't see the point of) is that it's Ellie off Swyper.

Personally I run with the idea that it could be Cathy, I have absolutely nothing to back up that theory though.
Interesting. Honestly i don't see it being Ellie because the masked girl looks a bit flat chested compared to her, but i could be wrong

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Nah, Mona is obviously Bella's illegitimate daughter she had with with some random dude she met at an orgy in college, James banged Mona before finding out she's Bella's daughter, and when he found out the truth Bella wanted him to have a threesome with them, he was disgusted and left, so Bella had to convince Mona to try and entice Burke into having a threesome, but she couldn't go through with it when she saw his mutant cock, and stormed out, Burke was offended and had Bella steal her phone, put her in a gimp suit, and lock her in a chest located in the closet by the stairs.
A8FA0A78-969C-4A05-9F18-3011E7C25418.gif

Lano2x

Aug 2, 2018
is anyone else having a bug where when u clcik on maya n josy at the table in the halwway after they eat the eye balls the game reset to the interlude and back into Zoeys arch? Also where is the cake and punch
can some pls help so i can progress threw the ep

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
We all agree that Zoey has the most established relationship. No one has ever said otherwise.
Zoey had it, she doesn't anymore. Zoey missed important months of the MC's life and it's clear that she notices some changes in him. I don't know if it's possible to make the MC faithful to the guy Zoey used to know through in-game choices, but probably not.

The fact that the MC was a loser when he studied with Zoey and now he is one of the coolest and most popular guys in school is an indication that the MC is not the same anymore.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
All this sounds interesting, of course, and very intriguing, but too improbable.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes