The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Hey! I wasn't talking shit about your renders, man. For memes they are pretty good and it's fucking funny these lower quality renders. Just please don't do anything Maya related to me. :KEK:
No worries, didn't understand it in a negative way. Just shared for a laugh.
I'll probably have better command of DAZ after at least 2+ months of experimenting. These 2 days are mostly based on legacy knowledge of other similar programs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
My guy... this girl only appears in the Others route, right? If the DPC wants to add incest to that route, Lynette will appear in it. Let's face it, people want to spank Sally's skinny ass... you never wanted to spank Lynette's ass? :Kappa:
I would not mind playing with her ass, really. But in all seriousness, I can't see incest possible in this game, and even less so between mother and child. I don't think the doc is that kind of writer.

Reactions: Sleepy666

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
And I think we're going to run into the rest of all the Swyper girls at some point as well, DPC even put that vegan yoga bitch from Swyper next to Tybalt in the gym.
I missed that. Do you remember what episode is?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I would not mind playing with her ass, really. But in all seriousness, I can't see incest possible in this game, and even less so between mother and child. I don't think the doc is that kind of writer.
Yeah, I was just kidding... I know DPC doesn't work with the incest theme. But it doesn't change the fact that I'd like to spank Lynette's ass... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jumbi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dalli... Come on... I'm serious... :cautious:
Sorry, my mistake. I had a theory, was more speculation, I would say.

I noticed something about the intro. Josy said some strange things in EP9. For one thing, to make the MC have a heart attack too. But why? In the detective game Josy again says so the drink in the glass could have been poisoned and the Tode guy drowned on his blood. The wine on the table was still sealed, but the MC later said so that this wine could be poisoned.

screenshot0002.png

I don't think so Isabella served poisoned wine, but I game inquires for example Derek to JB about the lactose in his food. Could be unpleasant for the party guests if someone suffers from lactose intolerance. By the way, one of the side effects is vomiting, which KRJ did and she ate from JB's food. But that reminded me so Wendy said she is allergic to pineapple and lime.

Maybe a silly thought, but what if someone at the table in the intro had an allergic reaction to something and went into anaphylactic shock. Symptoms of this also include reactions of the cardiovascular system, reactions of the digestive system such as cramping abdominal pain or vomiting.:unsure:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

I noticed something about the intro. Josy said some strange things in EP9. For one thing, to make the MC have a heart attack too. But why? In the detective game Josy again says so the drink in the glass could have been poisoned and the Tode guy drowned on his blood. The wine on the table was still sealed, but the MC later said so that this wine could be poisoned.

View attachment 2368821

I don't think so Isabella served poisoned wine, but I game inquires for example Derek to JB about the lactose in his food. Could be unpleasant for the party guests if someone suffers from lactose intolerance. By the way, one of the side effects is vomiting, which KRJ did and she ate from JB's food. But that reminded me so Wendy said she is allergic to pineapple and lime.

Maybe a silly thought, but what if someone at the table in the intro had an allergic reaction to something and went into anaphylactic shock. Symptoms of this also include reactions of the cardiovascular system, reactions of the digestive system such as cramping abdominal pain or vomiting.:unsure:
Wait... In your opinion is this something that happened in the past? I thought it was a teaser for episode 12 (last episode of the season).

Why are you obsessed with the crime scene that Tommy randomly put together? Tommy has shown himself to be stupid enough times, I doubt he thought of anything to set up for that crime scene.

And most importantly you didn't mention... What's that on the floor next to Bella's destroyed dining table? Blood or wine? And whose silhouette appears in Bella's locked door? James?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

View attachment 2368821

We were waiting for him, and...
91Jq.gif
Get ready for disturbances in the cardiovascular system, abdominal pain and vomiting.
4KX.gif

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So tehnically Zoey knows him best sicne they went to school together and all. Zoey is unchallenged in that regard. Not biased here, just as is.
I did explicitly say this in my earlier post.

But while Josy and Tremolo didn't spend a lot of time talking at the store, they were co-workers in a smallish establishment. They talked. And, they were two hot 18 year olds who worked together. Josy had a crush on our boy just as long as he did on her (she says so when he asks her out). Because, let's be honest, dude IS hot. So yeah, she has a longer established relationship, by several months, than anyone but Zoey. They may not have gone very far with it, but they knew each other, and were hot for each other.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

But while Josy and Tremolo didn't spend a lot of time talking at the store, they were co-workers in a smallish establishment. They talked. And, they were two hot 18 year olds who worked together. Josy had a crush on our boy just as long as he did on her (she says so when he asks her out). Because, let's be honest, dude IS hot. So yeah, she has a longer established relationship, by several months, than anyone but Zoey. They may not have gone very far with it, but they knew each other, and were hot for each other.
You probably did, but in all honesty, this thread moves so fast it's easy to miss stuff and just repeat what someone else has said easily :D
Josy and MC did have the hots for each other, but I guess it was superficial. Might be wrong, but I think he really started getting to know her after the first date.
Overall due to everyone's changes and all, I'd say everyone is pretty much on equal ground, since MC is no longer the old MC Zoey knows and so on.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

but look that's not true, they may have liked each other right away but the first time they talk to each other is in the game, not before, and it's a couple of days before MC has to leave for BR.

before then they know each other as those who frequent the same place, no special confidence, no 2 talk

Last edited:
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
Jan 31, 2023

View attachment 2368821

I love Dalli theories.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You probably did, but in all honesty, this thread moves so fast it's easy to miss stuff and just repeat what someone else has said easily :D
Josy and MC did have the hots for each other, but I guess it was superficial. Might be wrong, but I think he really started getting to know her after the first date.
Overall due to everyone's changes and all, I'd say everyone is pretty much on equal ground, since MC is no longer the old MC Zoey knows and so on.
They both had a big crush on each other Josy tells MC how she would count how long he look at her while peeking at MC

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I love Dalli theories.
Don't we all, keeps me invested in the thread :BootyTime:
I still find it hilarious when we get someone who's not been blessed with Dalli previously and starts attacking the dude and asking for proof of said theories in the game.
They both had a big crush on each other Josy tells MC how she would count how long he look at her while peeking at MC
I agree. They were attracted to each other, but I think before the start of the game their relationship was purely work related as both didn't have the courage to share their feelings. As in, only than did they become close friends.
One can fall for someone way before he gets to know that person.
So I'd wager that the actual friendship(or relationship if you play MJ route) is not that much longer than the other routes in the game.

The overall point I was trying to make is that even Zoey who knows MC from an earlier age, is on equal grounds with the other LI's because MC changed too, so did Zoey grow up a little.

So it's all pretty much the same/common ground with every girl at this point.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes