felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you look at the game files you will notice that there is a pattern in Jill's files. The renders are numbered in ordinal order and appear to be their original versions and the alphanumeric renders appear to be their alternate versions.

ORIGINAL VERSION:
ep9_bella_branch27
ep9_bella_branch28
ep9_bella_branch29

ALTERNATE VERSION:
ep9_bella_branch27b
ep9_bella_branch28b
ep9_bella_branch29b

The catch is:
The ORIGINAL VERSION is referring to the route where the MC had a full romance with Jill and Bella and chose Bella in the end. While the ALTERNATE VERSION refers to the route where the MC had nothing to do with Jill.

So it seems like Jill is making a storm out of tea when she gets upset with Bella even though she has nothing to do with the MC. I believe the correct way to play the Bella route is to romance Jill and Isabella at the same time and choose Isabella at the end (for those who want to go the Bella route);

Or am I just seeing something that doesn't exist. Thought it would be cool to share...
that is probably Bella's most interesting run, but that it is the best I have some doubts.

however it always confirms that the fact that DPC punishes betrayals is a false myth

Reactions: saynotoNTR

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
My favorite theory is that James and Bella were either swingers, or James was a cuckold and watched her wife get fucked. Why? I'll explain.
Bella likes to fuck in front of open windows, so either she knows that she is being watched or this thought excites her.
During sex with MС, she imagined that her husband was watching her, so it already happened and he was a cuck watching his wife being fucked.
I think that at one of their NTR nights Bella was fucked by Burke and James couldn't stand it and ran away. Bella was very offended and waited for his return to continue. Now that MC appeared, Bella realized that she could continue, but this is with MC. Burke did not appear on the horizon by chance. Bella wants to offer the same MC! That's why we see the teaser of the destroyed room in Bella's house! MC did not agree and there was a scandal!
Man, your theories are even more ridiculous than dalli :HideThePain:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
My favorite theory is that James and Bella were either swingers, or James was a cuckold and watched her wife get fucked. Why? I'll explain.
Bella likes to fuck in front of open windows, so either she knows that she is being watched or this thought excites her.
During sex with MС, she imagined that her husband was watching her, so it already happened and he was a cuck watching his wife being fucked.
I think that at one of their NTR nights Bella was fucked by Burke and James couldn't stand it and ran away. Bella was very offended and waited for his return to continue. Now that MC appeared, Bella realized that she could continue, but this is with MC. Burke did not appear on the horizon by chance. Bella wants to offer the same MC! That's why we see the teaser of the destroyed room in Bella's house! MC did not agree and there was a scandal!
leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Theoretically, if you think about it, think deeply, there is something in it.
30333695_f5c3316f6cc1d23cccedc2de2e26cedc_800.gif

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Man, your theories are even more ridiculous than dalli :HideThePain:
I'm not going to bullshit about the guy's theory (at least not the whole thing). He'd started out all right...but things went downhill when he mentioned Burke. If you read the theory one more time, you'll notice that the first 3 lines make a certain amount of sense and when Burke is mentioned it sounds like Dalli took the keyboard out of the guy's hand and wrote the rest of the theory. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Lovetities

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
At least they don't shame themselves by writing lame corny poems to imaginary girlfriends. "JOSY, JOSY, TI AMO, TI AMO"

View attachment 2368421
Hey, why say that? Do you want to deprive us of the pleasure of reading the poems of this outstanding poet ? soprano31 don't listen to anyone. Write. This is yours. Write and delight readers with your creativity.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Again i dont give a flying fuck whose theory out of their ass is correct about James. Bottom line is Fuck James he aint never getting Isabella back. Shes mine.
It's kind of implied in the game that the younger Bella was naughty. Bella had sex with the MC on top of the dining room table and facing a street-facing window (a sign of exhibitionism?).

If the MC is on Bella's route, in episode 9 Bella has sex with the MC again facing a window (wasn't it clear that if the MC's bedroom window is completely covered by a curtain, maybe there are gaps?)

I particularly found it strange when in episode 9, when Bella gives a blowjob to the MC, the image of the younger Bella appears... what does that mean? Does Bella imagine herself being 18 again or was she really fantasizing about the idea of having sex with someone else even though she was with James?

Bella, a little earlier in the episode, sees James' face in the MC when they are dancing on the dance floor... I confess I didn't like it at all... Anyway, the guy's theory isn't so absurd compared to the nonsense that Dalli usually writes...

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
all the theories i see about James make no sense to me. first..Bella has said that it has been 3 years since James left. and she says she is sorry during initial scene where MC woke her sexual desires and she started playing with herself again. earlier we see Bella is closed off and angry. because James left her and she closed her heart and naughty side. then when Jill is in bed with her and says it won't happen again...hello...Jill and Bella had sex and James caught them, wanted to join in, Jill said no, so he fucked off. not coming back. 3 years people. you leave your wife for 3 years..you are not going back to her. Stephan Burke can only get sex when he pays for it..remember Jade says he has a tiny shrivelled cock. only way he gets some is by forcing college girls to have sex for free tuition. Bella won't give him the time of day. constantly rejects his pathetic advances. Bella and Jade should cuck him and have a lesbo affair..and have Maya in there to show Burke what he missed out on.. Jade and Sage are best Burke's. Stephan and Tyballs are pathetic little dick losers. all is as it should be. hm, i went off topic there a bit..oh well.

Reactions: James H Boner

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Anyone can offend a creative person
View attachment 2368483
Dawe in turn bears some resemblance to Rox, and at this point it reminded me of the intro to EP6 when a guy and a girl came to Rox to buy drugs. We can't see the girl, but her posture resembles Isabella's in her college flashback. The man could be James.
Dalli's theory about James and Bella... that sounds like nonsense to me, homie. :ROFLMAO:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-8419242

Reactions: James H Boner

Emea7

Oct 28, 2022
Did i miss something or is this girl a new character? I don't remember anyone with those eyes specifically
Screenshot_1.png

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes