KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
If James is alive and is back from a war I'll drop Bella without a second thought. A patriotic man who loves his country doesn't deserve someone like Bella, he spent years watching his teammates be killed in the name of his nation only to return home alive and psychologically destroyed to discover that his wife made him a cuckold with a boy from 19 years old? Hell, naw!
Hey, come on. He's been missing the devil knows where for three years. Fuckface had done him a favor. A wife is a complex system. She needs appropriate care. So that all the units of the system are in working order. Just a fuckface carried out a routine inspection of the equipment, repaired it a little, lubricated it where necessary. So that by the time the main user returns, the system will be in order. Don't make things too complicated. :cautious:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Oh man don't fret, I have a run specifically for that. I call it "The Holy Sin" :KEK:

Guess we are kinda same in someways... Let's touch tips :BootyTime:
That Quinn falls so much in love with the MC and when she confesses her feelings towards him

You reject her and remind her of the day she left you naked and tell her 'How does it feel bitch? Does you like how feels the humiliation?' And you go away from her laughing

Massive Dik player moment :cool:(y)

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
If James is alive and is back from a war I'll drop Bella without a second thought. A patriotic man who loves his country doesn't deserve someone like Bella, he spent years watching his teammates be killed in the name of his nation only to return home alive and psychologically destroyed to discover that his wife made him a cuckold with a boy from 19 years old? Hell, naw!
The imaginary citizens of the imaginary city in the imaginary USA of BaDIK and their imaginary president, thank you for your patriotic sacrifice of stop fuckin Bella. :ROFLMAO:

lgb5088898-lets-go-brandon-us-flag-eagle-fly-anti-biden-funny-memes--navy-elt-garment.jpg

I don't know, as I said in my original post, its just a theory, I don't know what DPC is thinking. Why to make a render of MC looking under the door a pair of boots, if it means nothing? Why a pair of boots and not any other thing? If people see a pair of boots like that one first think they think is that they belong to a soldier.

But yes, you have a point. There are a lot of novels and movies about a soldier (sometimes an explorer or adventurer, or a castaway) that returns home from war to discover that everybody gave him up for dead, including his fiancée or wife that has married again, and usually he's the tragic hero, and the audiences take his side. This time, unless DPC makes James a crazy violent vet, similar to the ones of "The deer hunter", or something like that, MC (the player) would be the involuntary bad guy, and that's not a good thing for a game... I don't know, we'll see. We have a lot of months in front of us until the next update :HideThePain: and trying to guess the future plots entertains me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The imaginary citizens of the imaginary city in the imaginary USA of BaDIK and their imaginary president, thank you for your patriotic sacrifice of stop fuckin Bella. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2368007

I don't know, as I said in my original post, its just a theory, I don't know what DPC is thinking. Why to make a render of MC looking under the door a pair of boots, if it means nothing? Why a pair of boots and not any other thing? If people see a pair of boots like that one first think they think is that they belong to a soldier.

But yes, you have a point. There are a lot of novels and movies about a soldier (sometimes an explorer or adventurer, or a castaway) that returns home from war to discover that everybody gave him up for dead, including his fiancée or wife that has married again, and usually he's the tragic hero, and the audiences take his side. This time, unless DPC makes James a crazy violent vet, similar to the ones of "The deer hunter", or something like that, MC (the player) would be the involuntary bad guy, and that's not a good thing for a game... I don't know, we'll see. We have a lot of months in front of us until the next update :HideThePain: and trying to guess the future plots entertains me.
Could it be firefighter boots? Maybe it's an easter egg and James died in a fire? The boots in the locked room could just be tricking the players, as you can see all the vast majority of players are betting that they are military boots.

If DPC reveals that James is a soldier in the army, I won't be surprised if Nick is the traitor among the DIK's. Both Nick being the traitor and James being in the army is expected by fans. It has to be something different...

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Could it be firefighter boots? Maybe it's an easter egg and James died in a fire? The boots in the locked room could just be tricking the players, as you can see all the vast majority of players are betting that they are military boots.

If DPC reveals that James is a soldier in the army, I won't be surprised if Nick is the traitor among the DIK's. Both Nick being the traitor and James being in the army is expected by fans. It has to be something different...
Since MC is retelling the story, and the only reason we think James is a soldier is due to the vision of a soldier standing in attention(believe it's said like that). Since past MC had no clue what James looked like, the soldier part could be projection from the future due to retelling the story.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022

It doesn't matter. If James is dead, its the same if it was in a war, in a fire, because he was ill or because he chocked eating turkey during the Christmas dinner we see at the beginning of the last episode. He's dead, that's all that would matter about that character. His job would only be relevant if he's alive, because it could be related with the cause he's not living with Bella.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
It doesn't matter. If James is dead, its the same if it was in a war, in a fire, because he was ill or because he chocked eating turkey during the Christmas dinner we see at the beginning of the last episode.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Since MC is retelling the story, and the only reason we think James is a soldier is due to the vision of a soldier standing in attention(believe it's said like that). Since past MC had no clue what James looked like, the soldier part could be projection from the future due to retelling the story.
Will the MC retell the story until the last episode? Sometimes I have the feeling that the MC tells the story only up to a certain point (for example, until the end of Season 3) and then from the fourth season everything that happens is new to him.

I only kiss her on that first date if I am pursuing her. Anyway, by not kissing her then, you make her understand that you are not into her. And yet, you still can become friends with her, which is the only requirement for you to help her during the recital.
And she still gets salty with Bella even though there's nothing between you two... Jill is getting worse every episode...

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Will the MC retell the story until the last episode? Sometimes I have the feeling that the MC tells the story only up to a certain point (for example, until the end of Season 3) and then from the fourth season everything that happens is new to him.
My guess is that all we are playing and will be playing as more episodes keep coming is history from Fuckface's point of view. But only the DPC knows the real answer to that question. We'll eventually see what his plans are for the future.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Or maybe, the game is MC's life flashing before his eyes as Bella is harvesting his organs or something :BootyTime:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I only kiss her on that first date if I am pursuing her. Anyway, by not kissing her then, you make her understand that you are not into her. And yet, you still can become friends with her, which is the only requirement for you to help her during the recital.
I've never kissed Jill. I did everything to avoid any relationship with her. I once had a relationship with a girl from high society. Short-lived. At first, everything seems to be not bad, even cute. But gradually, at first not very clearly, but over time more and more insistently, your girlfriend behaves as if you belong to her like some kind of accessory. And in her opinion, you should be grateful for that. She will never let you forget that there is a difference between you. Therefore, such a relationship is initially doomed to failure, if you value yourself at all. Don't even waste time trying.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Jill is just jealous that Bella has gotten herself young hunk while Jill is only wanted by Tybalt.
If you look at the game files you will notice that there is a pattern in Jill's files. The renders are numbered in ordinal order and appear to be their original versions and the alphanumeric renders appear to be their alternate versions.

ORIGINAL VERSION:
ep9_bella_branch27
ep9_bella_branch28
ep9_bella_branch29

ALTERNATE VERSION:
ep9_bella_branch27b
ep9_bella_branch28b
ep9_bella_branch29b

The catch is:
The ORIGINAL VERSION is referring to the route where the MC had a full romance with Jill and Bella and chose Bella in the end. While the ALTERNATE VERSION refers to the route where the MC had nothing to do with Jill.

So it seems like Jill is making a storm out of tea when she gets upset with Bella even though she has nothing to do with the MC. I believe the correct way to play the Bella route is to romance Jill and Isabella at the same time and choose Isabella at the end (for those who want to go the Bella route);

Or am I just seeing something that doesn't exist. Thought it would be cool to share...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jill is just jealous that Bella has gotten herself young hunk while Jill is only wanted by Tybalt.
A propos of Tybalt. Now i have to wonder if, after Jill donning her banana costume, the poor guy will change his fruit of choice.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I've never kissed Jill. I did everything to avoid any relationship with her. I once had a relationship with a girl from high society. Short-lived. At first, everything seems to be not bad, even cute. But gradually, at first not very clearly, but over time more and more insistently, your girlfriend behaves as if you belong to her like some kind of accessory. And in her opinion, you should be grateful for that. She will never let you forget that there is a difference between you. Therefore, such a relationship is initially doomed to failure, if you value yourself at all. Don't even waste time trying.
I hear you. You and I know that Quinn is the real deal.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
My favorite theory is that James and Bella were either swingers, or James was a cuckold and watched her wife get fucked. Why? I'll explain.
Bella likes to fuck in front of open windows, so either she knows that she is being watched or this thought excites her.
During sex with MС, she imagined that her husband was watching her, so it already happened and he was a cuck watching his wife being fucked.
I think that at one of their NTR nights Bella was fucked by Burke and James couldn't stand it and ran away. Bella was very offended and waited for his return to continue. Now that MC appeared, Bella realized that she could continue, but this is with MC. Burke did not appear on the horizon by chance. Bella wants to offer the same MC! That's why we see the teaser of the destroyed room in Bella's house! MC did not agree and there was a scandal!
9bfa64a3edc4d83773b37c9141341370.gif

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
If you look at the game files you will notice that there is a pattern in Jill's files. The renders are numbered in ordinal order and appear to be their original versions and the alphanumeric renders appear to be their alternate versions.

ORIGINAL VERSION:
ep9_bella_branch27
ep9_bella_branch28
ep9_bella_branch29

ALTERNATE VERSION:
ep9_bella_branch27b
ep9_bella_branch28b
ep9_bella_branch29b

The catch is:
The ORIGINAL VERSION is referring to the route where the MC had a full romance with Jill and Bella and chose Bella in the end. While the ALTERNATE VERSION refers to the route where the MC had nothing to do with Jill.

So it seems like Jill is making a storm out of tea when she gets upset with Bella even though she has nothing to do with the MC. I believe the correct way to play the Bella route is to romance Jill and Isabella at the same time and choose Isabella at the end (for those who want to go the Bella route);

Or am I just seeing something that doesn't exist. Thought it would be cool to share...
I agree, it's best to do that since you will probably maximise content like that.

Also hurting Jill's peelings is always a bonus :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes