saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
James is not a soldier, if James is a soldier than lily is a cop. I think James might be dead because fuckface said in the library that day when he kissed Bella. He should have called for help, it probably because Bella is sick and maybe even saw her husband died Infront of her. If James is not dead, then she probably lost her child. Something dark has happened to Bella and that for sure. I think it probably have something to do with the Burke aswell. What if James was a cop? He was the one investigating the br and got himself killed
I have said in here that I dislike theories. but this seems to be the theory everyone accepted and are making assumptions with this theory in mind lol. Maybe James just went to buy some cigarettes and is on his way back. who knows? :D

Only one man can guide us through this moment of doubt about what James really is. But he believes that Quinn loves MC CHICK... is it worth asking this superior being's opinion? :KEK:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Yet doesn't change the fact that she is cheating on him and crossing her friend. Couples have problem, they either fix it or broke up/divorce, whatever they do when still being together is responsability of both. We don't know exactly what was the problem that caused them to be apart.
Also this game isn't created taking in consideration exactly how things are in rl. 1. we don't know why he disappeared. 2. If he was dead as many people theorized, the army would have already come to her door to report it, or report he is missing or whatever. 3. did dpc made the same research you just made to know how long takes a soldier deployment from US? because if he is having Movies and TV shows as base to write his game, their deployment are timeless.

You are argumenting based on something you don't know. You don't know what happened to her husband. And my comment was made based on something we do know. She is cheating on him and crossing her friend.

Ps: I mean everything I said above with all respect. Sometimes my language may seem a lil "offensive" but english isn't my first language. Only adding it because people usually feel offended with my replies lol.
I don't think that your language is offensive and I'm in the same shoes as you since english is not my first language as well.

Yes, my argument is based purly on asumpitons and theories but what else do we have? Nothing. We don't even know that he is a soldier. Aside from his name we only know that he is married to Bella and he is gone for 3 years. For all we know he could be dead and Bella can't come to terms with his death.

Reactions: Lovetities

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
It comes from the "army guy" MC saw when he was wasted at Bella's house.
What is this supposed to mean?! :WaitWhat:

Just as the MC saw a soldier at Bella's house he also wore an African mask to make bitches watch him do the rain dance. Is that supposed to mean that the MC is actually the reincarnation of the shaman warrior who created that mask? We better not take these crazy theories that pop up from time to time seriously.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Indeed to prepare for next episode 5 times is not enough because in dik path you can sleep with like 5 different people, + jill path + sage + josy and maya + bella, but to unlock full gallery so far you need 5 playthrough
The best thing about this game is the high replay value, I only started getting tired after 15 runs, only a few games in my gaming history that this has happened to

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just as the MC saw a soldier at Bella's house he also wore an African mask to make bitches watch him do the rain dance. Is that supposed to mean that the MC is actually the reincarnation of the shaman warrior who created that mask?
I mean, the MC having magical cock that makes all girls helplessly wet is pretty much evident at this point. That was just foreshadowing. :whistle:

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
If James is not a soldier, DPC is planting false clues that mean nothing, to confuse people. The biggest one is MC looking under the famous door. What he sees if you look closely, are a pair of military boots. I think DPC doesn't add elements and even little details to the game without a purpose, and those military boots have one, but... who knows?

Maybe DPC actually just made that render for no special reason and James is a traveling salesman and that's why he's not at home. Maybe he's actually a soldier, but he's killed in action or whatever, and the narrative arc of Bella is that at some point we will know that she's delusional thinking that her husband is going to return from death and have hallucinations with him, or something like that, and she will end up the game in a mental institution... But I don't think so, because that would be a crappy ending for Bella's path, not only because it would be overdramatic, but over all, because it would be uninteresting. James' return would be a way more interesting plot twist and offers a lot more narrative possibilities with Bella having to choose between two men, or having to deal with James if it turns out that he becomes violent when realizes that Bella has not waited for him and is fucking a student. A crazy Bella's ending is just a crazy Bella ending up in a mental hospital with Jill and MC bringing her flowers. DPC would disappoint me if his idea for Bella was that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sleepy666

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
What is this supposed to mean?! :WaitWhat:

Just as the MC saw a soldier at Bella's house he also wore an African mask to make bitches watch him do the rain dance. Is that supposed to mean that the MC is actually the reincarnation of the shaman warrior who created that mask? We better not take these crazy theories that pop up from time to time seriously.
Ah, people get bored waiting around for an update so they speculate. Couple of months after an update even the craziest theories sounds sane but that's exactly what they are "theories"

Personally I find them enjoyable... it's both fun and weird how the human mind works.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I mean, the MC having magical cock that makes all girls helplessly wet is pretty much evident at this point. That was just foreshadowing. :whistle:
Come to think of it... The MC wears the African mask once more in episode 9 if he is in Isabella's route... No... it can't be... right? ... right?! :illuminati:

Couple of months after an update even the craziest theories sounds sane but that's exactly what they are "theories"
Me apologizing to Dalli when his theory about Quinn loving the CHICK MC makes sense:

perhaps_i_treated_you_too_harshly.jpg

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
If James is not a soldier, DPC is planting false clues that mean nothing, to confuse people. The biggest one is MC looking under the famous door. What he sees if you look closely, are a pair of military boots.
If James is alive and is back from a war I'll drop Bella without a second thought. A patriotic man who loves his country doesn't deserve someone like Bella, he spent years watching his teammates be killed in the name of his nation only to return home alive and psychologically destroyed to discover that his wife made him a cuckold with a boy from 19 years old? Hell, naw!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If James is not a soldier, DPC is planting false clues that mean nothing, to confuse people. The biggest one is MC looking under the famous door. What he sees if you look closely, are a pair of military boots. I think DPC doesn't add elements and even little details to the game without a purpose, and those military boots have one, but... who knows?

Maybe DPC actually just made that render for no special reason and James is a traveling salesman and that's why he's not at home. Maybe he's actually a soldier, but he's killed in action or whatever, and the narrative arc of Bella is that at some point we will know that she's delusional thinking that her husband is going to return from death and have hallucinations with him, or something like that, and she will end up the game in a mental institution... But I don't think so, because that would be a crappy ending for Bella's path, not only because it would be overdramatic, but over all, because it would be uninteresting. James' return would be a way more interesting plot twist and offers a lot more narrative possibilities with Bella having to choose between two men, or having to deal with James if it turns out that he becomes violent when realizes that Bella has not waited for him and is fucking a student. A crazy Bella's ending is just a crazy Bella ending up in a mental hospital with Jill and MC bringing her flowers. DPC would disappoint me if his idea for Bella was that.
they are very vague indications, under the door you can see some boots, ok, whether they are military and belong to the husband is a hypothesis like any other. it's not that boots are so uniquely associated with military life, even a carpenter might have them, or a hiking enthusiast.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
If James is alive and is back from a war I'll drop Bella without a second thought. A patriotic man who loves his country doesn't deserve someone like Bella, he spent years watching his teammates be killed in the name of his nation only to return home alive and psychologically destroyed to discover that his wife made him a cuckold with a boy from 19 years old? Hell, naw!
It's been a while since i played BaDik. I haven't even looked at the latest update yet. It's about time again (y)

I don't even have all the names in my head anymore. Who is James, Bella's husband? If so, he actually is alive. I'm pretty sure I've played a route where you meet him briefly. :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
James is either dead, or his relationship with Bella is definitely over, whether they formally divorced or not. otherwise Jill would have said something when she confronts Bella after catching her with MC, instead there is no mention of Bella's infidelity, as if the problem was only in her head when it should be a problem solved according to Jill

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
It's been a while since i played BaDik. I haven't even looked at the latest update yet. It's about time again (y)

I don't even have all the names in my head anymore. Who is James, Bella's husband? If so, he actually is alive. I'm pretty sure I've played a route where you meet him briefly. :unsure:
Yes, James is Bella's husband. MC never meet him because he is shown only in Bella's flashbacks.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
James is either dead, or his relationship with Bella is definitely over, whether they formally divorced or not. otherwise Jill would have said something when she confronts Bella after catching her with MC, instead there is no mention of Bella's infidelity, as if the problem was only in her head when it should be a problem solved according to Jill
If James is alive the DPC better come up with a good justification for his absence and not something cliche like war or military service. However, I believe DPC will opt to reveal that James is already dead, as a guy mentioned yesterday, it's easier for the plot if James is no longer alive...

I'll have to quench my bloodlust some other way... If Quinn's route gets violent over time I'll change my main route to Quinn's. If the price of seeing blood and violence is walking around with a druggie with sagging tits and ridiculous hair, so be it. :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes