anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Did i miss something or is this girl a new character? I don't remember anyone with those eyes specifically
View attachment 2368602
No-one has those eyes so I think she's wearing contacts, or she's a totally new character, the most popular theory (although one I can't see the point of) is that it's Ellie off Swyper.

Personally I run with the idea that it could be Cathy, I have absolutely nothing to back up that theory though.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Some people are saying she is Ellie from tinder or whatever that app was. She only appears in other routes, not sure if she appears if you never talked to Ellie in tinder
I do not think she is Ellie from Swyper. When Fuckface meets this new girl, he says that she has the bluest eyes he's ever seen. Her eyes are intense blue indeed. Ellie's eyes did not appear to have that tonality.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I do not think she is Ellie from Swyper. When Fuckface meets this new girl, he says that she has the bluest eyes he's ever seen. Her eyes are intense blue indeed. Ellie's eyes did not appear to have that tonality.
I thought it was Lynette. Doesn't Lynette have blue eyes? She is also flat like the MC's mother.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I'm scared to ask to see your version of Jill, the original gives me nightmares. If the DPC version looks like a goblin I don't even want to imagine what yours looks like...
I've started using DAZ like 2 days ago. So I'm quite shit, but I will try and learn to do better. For you, I'll try making Maya and Jill tomorrow, and not as in intended abominations, but actually try something decent with my noob ass knowledge of DAZ.

Only saving grace is that I already use Blender, Maya and UE; so I'm not overwhelmed, but I know like 5% of what DAZ can offer atm.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I've started using DAZ like 2 days ago. So I'm quite shit, but I will try and learn to do better. For you, I'll try making Maya and Jill tomorrow, and not as in intended abominations, but actually try something decent with my noob ass knowledge of DAZ.

Only saving grace is that I have use Blender, Maya and UE; so I'm not overwhelmed, but I know like 5% of what DAZ can offer atm.
Hey! I wasn't talking shit about your renders, man. For memes they are pretty good and it's fucking funny these lower quality renders. Just please don't do anything Maya related to me. :KEK:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

Only saving grace is that I have use Blender, Maya and UE; so I'm not overwhelmed, but I know like 5% of what DAZ can offer atm.
I am wondering. How does that work? Do you need to be any good at drawing or at any other artistic discipline to learn? Because Fuckface is like Michelangelo when compared to me. :LOL:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You are one to speak of dalli_x, buddy. :ROFLMAO:
My guy... this girl only appears in the Others route, right? If the DPC wants to add incest to that route, Lynette will appear in it. Let's face it, people want to spank Sally's skinny ass... you never wanted to spank Lynette's ass? :Kappa:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What is this supposed to mean?! :WaitWhat:

Just as the MC saw a soldier at Bella's house he also wore an African mask to make bitches watch him do the rain dance. Is that supposed to mean that the MC is actually the reincarnation of the shaman warrior who created that mask? We better not take these crazy theories that pop up from time to time seriously.
I have written several theories about James. In one of these theories he is an archaeologist. This fits the mask and the shield with the spears. Furthermore, an archaeologist would be dressed similarly to a soldier.

What if he was captured during some excavation by some tribal warrior or rebel. He doesn't even have to be an archaeologist for that. Maybe he is a development worker or belongs to an international aid organization.

Jan 31, 2023
No-one has those eyes so I think she's wearing contacts, or she's a totally new character, the most popular theory (although one I can't see the point of) is that it's Ellie off Swyper.
The eyes actually match those of Ellie, and it would be no stranger than MC running into Nora or Micha (well actually Ida), and why would DPC go through the effort of creating these characters and never use them, I think the safest and most logical assumption is Ellie.

And I think we're going to run into the rest of all the Swyper girls at some point as well, DPC even put that vegan yoga bitch from Swyper next to Tybalt in the gym.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If James is alive the DPC better come up with a good justification for his absence and not something cliche like war or military service. However, I believe DPC will opt to reveal that James is already dead, as a guy mentioned yesterday, it's easier for the plot if James is no longer alive...

I'll have to quench my bloodlust some other way... If Quinn's route gets violent over time I'll change my main route to Quinn's. If the price of seeing blood and violence is walking around with a druggie with sagging tits and ridiculous hair, so be it. :cautious:
I don't think James is dead. Rather, I think James is missing and Isabella is conflicted with herself about whether or not to declare her husband James dead. Somehow Isabella has to find closure.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I don't think James is dead. Rather, I think James is missing and Isabella is conflicted with herself about whether or not to declare her husband James dead. Somehow Isabella has to find closure.
Except Jill didn't confront Bella about her husband or even said anything about him when fuckface is dating bella

Reactions: James H Boner

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I have written several theories about James.
Have you written any theories about the intro of episode 9? That scene of Bella's house and the destroyed dinner table... If you've already written it, can you send the link to the post? But I want to read a theory consistent with reality, not that "Quinn loves CHICK MC" level stuff;

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If you look at the game files you will notice that there is a pattern in Jill's files. The renders are numbered in ordinal order and appear to be their original versions and the alphanumeric renders appear to be their alternate versions.

ORIGINAL VERSION:
ep9_bella_branch27
ep9_bella_branch28
ep9_bella_branch29

ALTERNATE VERSION:
ep9_bella_branch27b
ep9_bella_branch28b
ep9_bella_branch29b

The catch is:
The ORIGINAL VERSION is referring to the route where the MC had a full romance with Jill and Bella and chose Bella in the end. While the ALTERNATE VERSION refers to the route where the MC had nothing to do with Jill.

So it seems like Jill is making a storm out of tea when she gets upset with Bella even though she has nothing to do with the MC. I believe the correct way to play the Bella route is to romance Jill and Isabella at the same time and choose Isabella at the end (for those who want to go the Bella route);

Or am I just seeing something that doesn't exist. Thought it would be cool to share...
The b stands for banana. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes