kyanfury

Mar 18, 2017
am i a monster for playing season 01 and 02 in patch 8.2. I just can't give up the songs, it brings me in the college vibe

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Zoey had it, she doesn't anymore. Zoey missed important months of the MC's life and it's clear that she notices some changes in him. I don't know if it's possible to make the MC faithful to the guy Zoey used to know through in-game choices, but probably not.

The fact that the MC was a loser when he studied with Zoey and now he is one of the coolest and most popular guys in school is an indication that the MC is not the same anymore.
MC was a loser before he met Zoey and she helped him change, pulled him out of the bottom.
Here is what MC writes about itself in the BIOS:
1.JPG
This is at the start of the game. That is, he was already doing well, except for a little shyness with girls. He is no longer a loser, but rather an ordinary guy. So this disproves the claim that MC was a loser when he studied with Zoey.
She helped create the foundation for a normal person, and what he will be in college is already up to the player. (videogames logic started)

Jan 18, 2022
I think you're looking at this too harshly. Jill is starting to realize so she has too one-sided a view of relationships and guys. She herself says about herself so she has a preconceived notion. But Jill learns through Tybalt so it can be worse and Rusty begins to understand through the situation with Micha so he should change if he wants a relationship. I can even imagine so that Rusty only after the first rejection of Jill, started to fuck through the area.

By Jill being at the Halloween party and also having fun, Jill could change her preconceived notions and then if Rusty also changes in regards to women, I can very well imagine for the two to try again with each other. Everyone deserves a second chance. Provided, of course, that the MC is not romantically interested in Jill.
It seemed pretty clear from the flashback that Rusty was playing the field from the start, not just after Jill's rejection. He hit on her because she was a girl at the prep mansion...He persisted to ask her out because she's a Royce. He ignored her on their date and they seem to have minimal contact since then. They may have had some of the same classes but socially they don't really interact. Which means that, after say 2 years, Rusty has to randomly wake up one day and go, "I still have feelings for Jill Royce even though we only went out 1 time years ago and don't really talk to each other."

Just because Jill was at the DIKs party doesn't mean she's changing her mind about the DIKs behavior. Bianca dragged her to it if the MC is not on her route. On and off her route, she most likely only interacts with her friends at the party because it's not her usual scene. She only interacts with Sage because she's friendly with Maya by way of Josy. So even with Rusty getting serious, its highly unlikely Jill would give him a second chance. At best they would become friends. Rusty has a better chance at dating Bianca after she finds out about Matty.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
MC was a loser before he met Zoey and she helped him change, pulled him out of the bottom.
View attachment 2369353
This is at the start of the game. That is, he was already doing well, except for a little shyness with girls. He is no longer a loser, but rather an ordinary guy. So this disproves the claim that MC was a loser when he studied with Zoey.
She helped create the foundation for a normal person, and what he will be in college is already up to the player. (videogames logic started)
Nah nah, Fuckface is a proud loser it's a vital part of life EMBRACE it.

66548.png

Reactions: KАRАMBA

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 2369353
MC before Zoey: Complete loser
MC with Zoey: Loser
MC on B&R: Winner

What I meant is that the MC is not the same loser that he was when dating Zoey. The very print you posted proves what I'm saying. “But lately things have been looking good for me”... What does that mean? This information in the bio appears months after Zoey dumped him.

Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
MC before Zoey: Complete loser
MC with Zoey: Loser
MC on B&R: Winner

What I meant is that the MC is not the same loser that he was when dating Zoey. The very print you posted proves what I'm saying. “But lately things have been looking good for me”... What does that mean? This information in the bio appears months after Zoey dumped him.
From what we know, MC was not a loser during his years with Zoey, he was no longer a victim of bullying and had a real friend, the first in his life. In addition, he got a good experience with a girl.
From what we know, MC was not a loser during his years with Zoe, he was no longer a victim of bullying and had a real friend, the first in his life. In addition, I got a good experience with a girl.
He is not a winner in B&R by default. MC can be a loser only simping Jill, don't fight with jocks and be a pussy. It's optional.
"But lately things have been looking good for me" - And he must say thanks to Zoey for that, oh he would ended like another school shooter.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
From what we know, MC was not a loser during his years with Zoey, he was no longer a victim of bullying and had a real friend, the first in his life. In addition, he got a good experience with a girl.
From what we know, MC was not a loser during his years with Zoe, he was no longer a victim of bullying and had a real friend, the first in his life. In addition, I got a good experience with a girl.
He is not a winner in B&R by default. MC can be a loser only simping Jill, don't fight with jocks and be a pussy. It's optional.
"But lately things have been looking good for me" - And he must say thanks to Zoey for that, oh he would ended like another school shooter.

Yes, Zoey helped the MC to be less of a loser. Now ask Zoey if the MC is currently the person she hoped he would be. There's a dialogue between the MC and Zoey that proves what I'm saying:

'''
Zoey "Can we, like, hang out again? I know it's hard to go back to how it was..."
Zoey "...but what I mean is that I wanna see you again. I miss talking to you."
Zoey "I was hoping that we could press play on what we paused..."
MC "Zoey. Things are different now. College and work are taking up most of my time."
MC "I'm different too. This last year has changed me."

'''
Could that MC who was dating Zoey wet Sage? Probably not, but the current MC, even on his most snowflake day, could make Sage madly horny. MC in B&R ain't no pussy, son. :ROFLMAO:

[EDIT] ~ Just complementing my answer, dude.

The player obviously can make the MC as pussy as possible to try to replicate the personality the MC had when he was dating Zoey, but DPC forces some dialogue that causes the MC to recognize that he is no longer the same person he used to be (regardless of player choices).

I understand what you mean, but apparently the DPC wants to sell the idea that Zoey doesn't know the MC anymore because he's not the person she used to know (again, regardless of player choice). This means that the DPC will put Zoey to make up for lost time and to at least try to maintain a friendship with the MC if the player doesn't want something more serious with her.

Otherwise, if the MC was the same pussy as ever, they could just pick up where they left off. And it's also likely that the DPC doesn't want Zoey to have the advantage of knowing the MC longer than the other girls, you know? It's like a nerf for Zoey, now she's on a level playing field compared to other girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Wait... In your opinion is this something that happened in the past? I thought it was a teaser for episode 12 (last episode of the season).

Why are you obsessed with the crime scene that Tommy randomly put together? Tommy has shown himself to be stupid enough times, I doubt he thought of anything to set up for that crime scene.

And most importantly you didn't mention... What's that on the floor next to Bella's destroyed dining table? Blood or wine? And whose silhouette appears in Bella's locked door? James?
Of course, it will be something that happened in the past. DPC has never once shown the future in an intro in BaDIK. Why should it be something different here?

I show the dining table because my theory is about an anaphylactic shock, which could have been caused by a food allergy. I shouldn't really write about an allergy, because I rather have histamine intolerance in mind, which is not an allergy, but a metabolic disorder. If such people consume too much histamine-containing foods, it can lead to symptoms of poisoning in severe cases.

The foods we see on the screenshot should be enjoyed with caution by people with histamine intolerance. This includes wine.

I am not obsessed with the crime scene, as a crime scene in itself. For Tommy to have pasted the outline of a male person with a huge cock on the floor is actually just a sign for Tommy to find the MC annoying because he is good at everything and thus better than Tommy himself. We learn this after the MC interrupts Josy and Maya in their detective game. Ergo, DPC hinted at something here that Tommy himself said a little later. It was a hint from DPC. So I keep looking for hints.

Tommy will have really done this crime scene just for fun, but Josy's and Maya's detective talk makes things interesting. Why? They are much closer to Isabella, Jill and Sage. Why Sage. She was already in college when this possible Christmas incident occurred. This would allow Josy and Maya to know more about it.

If the Christmas dinner intro is a flashback, the silhouette would most likely be James coming out of that ominous room. Why? What if it really is a child's room and this child suffers from histamine intolerance, but everyone didn't know it yet? Here many have written about it so Isabella has lost a child. Have you ever thought so that Isabella was/is only a stepmother and James is/was the biological father of this child? The child collapses at the dinner table and James carries it to the nursery.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Zoey had it, she doesn't anymore. Zoey missed important months of the MC's life and it's clear that she notices some changes in him. I don't know if it's possible to make the MC faithful to the guy Zoey used to know through in-game choices, but probably not.

The fact that the MC was a loser when he studied with Zoey and now he is one of the coolest and most popular guys in school is an indication that the MC is not the same anymore.
Yeah fuckface was a loser for being poor. Fuckface was an outcast not a loser, he was probably known as the quiet violent guy who will kill all with AK-47 if pushed enough. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes