PekkaJokinen

Feb 5, 2023
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the current state of Season 3 (Episode 9 or 0.9.1). NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. Rank "S" for current Party Planning Mini Game, for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's first name, "Pena" for MC's last name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers with the exception of MC's last name, you'll have to play episode 9 again in order to change it as of now. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 10 start" saves, there is no Episode 10 yet, just "End of Episode 9" saves. All save files contain the following routes.
These savefiles starts the game from the start in the shop?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Huh, wasn't really sure that people would like it (kinda thought to myself it'll come off as lazy). But good idea, thanks for letting me know.
It was simple but the images you chose were really good, maybe that's why you thought other people wouldn't like it. It's a matter of taste, just give it a try when you're bored. You can start with Isabella, just saying... :whistle:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I'm afraid I don't understand your question. Could you rephrase it for me?
Apparently he are talking about the store where fuckface worked. The game starts with a scene in the store. Where else do we need to draw dicks to a photo of the asshole son of the owner of the store

Reactions: SteveyP

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I was reviewing some scenes and if the MC chooses to go to Isabella's house after fighting Maya, there is a following dialogue between him and Isabella.

Isabella "Surely there's a reason you came to my place instead of a friend?"
MC "You've helped me a lot. I think that's why."
MC "And you're genuine. Harsh...but genuine."
MC "I need that. Someone who doesn't lie and keep secrets from me."
Isabella "..."

I wonder if the player will be presented with the option of whether or not to continue the relationship with Bella when she reveals her secret. Poor MC... he'll probably feel betrayed after everything he's been through with Maya and Josy and now Isabella. Will the MC who follows Isabella's route find happiness? Dalli, I need you here! :unsure:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
These savefiles starts the game from the start in the shop?
Apparently he are talking about the store where fuckface worked. The game starts with a scene in the store. Where else do we need to draw dicks to a photo of the asshole son of the owner of the store
That makes sense, in that case, "Episode 1 Start Saves" start in the shop where you need to name your MC.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I was reviewing some scenes and if the MC chooses to go to Isabella's house after fighting Maya, there is a following dialogue between him and Isabella.

Isabella "..."

I wonder if the player will be presented with the option of whether or not to continue the relationship with Bella when she reveals her secret. Poor MC... he'll probably feel betrayed after everything he's been through with Maya and Josy and now Isabella. Will the MC who follows Isabella's route find happiness? Dalli, I need you here! :unsure:
Honestly, I like how MC & Bella understand each other on that level.

Like how MC understands her as person in this scene & also a post I posted pictures of her telling the MC in ep.9

That he's a good person who have influence on people despite his flaws of being too emotional & reckless; it's funny how you only get this moment if you reject Maya & Josy for Bella; To being in the same situation in ep.3 where he was being too emotional & reckless proving her point.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Isabella "..."

But Bella's is not a secret

it's just that MC can't ask her because of the big twist in chapter 7485th

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Honestly, I like how MC & Bella understand each other on that level.

Like how MC understands her as person in this scene & also a post I posted pictures of her telling the MC in ep.9

That he's a good person who have influence on people despite his flaws of being too emotional & reckless; it's funny how you only get this moment if you reject Maya & Josy for Bella; To being in the same situation in ep.3 where he was being too emotional & reckless proving her point.
From the perspective of empathy, it is the best destination for the desperate MC

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The flashback with Sage & Mr Miller fucking was pretty awkward (considering he was thinking about her mom a fair bit of the time), but I found this scene pretty hilarious if played out this way:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
1675787581083.png
So... Sage want that MC call her Jesus during sex. Okay, whatever turns you on, Sage. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Its 4 in the morning and just finished the game for the first time. This game was fantastic. A total mind fuck. Never played anything like this. Huge kudos to the author. Being able to feel something for characters in a game is a sign of excellent storytelling and character development. Will be heading over to the patreon this deserves all the funding it needs. Everyone should give it a go.

Reactions: dalli_x and Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes