The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The flashback with Sage & Mr Miller fucking was pretty awkward (considering he was thinking about her mom a fair bit of the time), but I found this scene pretty hilarious if played out this way:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
Thinking of Tybalt >>> thinking of Jade

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Can I go for only one main girl, or can i use all the plus options from the walkthrough?
Your choice to begin with, but you lose the ability to chase all options at the end of ep 8 (there are other branching options that close paths earlier than that too). I'd recommend a separate playthrough for each LI that you're interested in.

Reactions: Alphaeboy and Jumbi

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Thanks.

I also got no clue which could benefit more, dik or not? is it balanced?
If you're going to pick one of the main girls in episode 8, I suggest you pick the alignment that your favorite girl prefers. Otherwise, if you are going to follow a manwhore style choose the DIK alignment.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Thanks.

I also got no clue which could benefit more, dik or not? is it balanced?
Depends on the LI you like, for Jill, Maya, Josy (for now) you want CHICK or Neutral affinity. For Sage and Bella it doesn't really matter, for most of the other girls (especially Quinn) you want DIK affinity.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You know that old signature you used from Sage? That had several pictures of Sage next to each other? You should do some signatures in that style. I loved your Sage signature, I never used it out of respect for you (didn't want to copy something you already used);

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Coming from someone who can't even use Paint: I had liked as a structure more the previous series
Guess offset builds are much more eye pleasing than Geometric approach. Might do more but different offset style when EP10 comes out so it doesn't become repetitive. Thanks for your input.

You know that old signature you used from Sage? That had several pictures of Sage next to each other? You should do some signatures in that style. I loved your Sage signature, I never used it out of respect for you (didn't want to copy something you already used);
Huh, wasn't really sure that people would like it (kinda thought to myself it'll come off as lazy). But good idea, thanks for letting me know.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes