Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
how did you select all perks?
As the perks screen, open the console (ALT + O)
Type:
pp_perk_list[0] = True
And you dont need a cups for beers.
You will see the perks light up green in the background.
pp_perk_list[0] is for beer
pp_perk_list[1] is for trash
pp_perk_list[2] is for drinks
etc.
Leave at least one perk to be selected manually and exit the console by pressing ESC
And if you want more money for the party, feel free to go here https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9625287

Next time you select perks you will have to make one to False and select manually.
Have fun with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cervixpunch

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So I recently restarted to run a new path before realizing my girl Quinn isn't a main. So I'm curious does that mean she won't have an ending? I needed an Isabella run anyway which also made me wonder if there were to be a threesome with Jill and Bella who's path would it be more likely to occur on? Or neither? Obviously fantasizing a little here, hey a guy can dream!

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
So I recently restarted to run a new path before realizing my girl Quinn isn't a main. So I'm curious does that mean she won't have an ending? I needed an Isabella run anyway which also made me wonder if there were to be a threesome with Jill and Bella who's path would it be more likely to occur on? Or neither? Obviously fantasizing a little here, hey a guy can dream!
Unfortunately, I don't think there will be a threesome between Jill and Bella. I think one of the hardest things about this update To me, apart from free space, was choosing between Jill and Bella.
Picsart_22-12-03_21-17-29-809.jpg

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
This developer's previous game was much smaller than BaDIK and had far fewer characters to become sexually or romantically involved with. And yet, it still ended up having several different endings. And these endings had, in turn, different variations here and there. So imagine what could come out of this game.

Quinn is sure to have her endings, even if she's not one of the five main girls. I have no doubt about it.

Regarding Bella and Jill in a threesome with the main character. At this point in the game's story, it seems highly unlikely. But that doesn't mean it's impossible in the future. Who knows...

Feb 21, 2019
to elabarate as evryone is disagreeing with me on bella path at the halloween party you meet jill to tell her if i remember rightly i picked something about following my heart then jill kissis mc and gives option to kiss back

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Has anyone noticed this detail? Was it another foreshadowing? The first time was when a fly landed on Quinn's face as she lay in bed in a dead stance.

View attachment 2375339

P.S: A reaper perfectly aligned with Quinn's neck.
I noticed those 2 scenes too(more so the fly if I'm gonna be honest).
It could be foreshadowing, or since it's too obvious, false evidence to create a more unexpected twist. We shall see.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Has anyone noticed this detail? Was it another foreshadowing? The first time was when a fly landed on Quinn's face as she lay in bed in a dead stance.

View attachment 2375339

P.S: A reaper perfectly aligned with Quinn's neck.
This is the first time I have noticed it. And it is not that it is hard to unnotice, now that I've seen your screenshot and played that scene in my game again. Selective attention and all that, I guess. But it certainly gives a bad feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: saynotoNTR
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes