Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Has anyone noticed this detail? Was it another foreshadowing? The first time was when a fly landed on Quinn's face as she lay in bed in a dead stance.

View attachment 2375339

P.S: A reaper perfectly aligned with Quinn's neck.
Has anyone noticed this detail? Was it another foreshadowing? The first time was when a fly landed on Quinn's face as she lay in bed in a dead stance.

View attachment 2375339

Picsart_23-02-08_17-52-42-555.jpg

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This developer's previous game was much smaller than BaDIK and had far fewer characters to become sexually or romantically involved with. And yet, it still ended up having several different endings. And these endings had, in turn, different variations here and there. So imagine what could come out of this game.

Quinn is sure to have her endings, even if she's not one of the five main girls. I have no doubt about it.

Regarding Bella and Jill in a threesome with the main character. At this point in the game's story, it seems highly unlikely. But that doesn't mean it's impossible in the future. Who knows...
Yeah, AL is still one of the best games I've finished. 24 different endings was it? LOL

Oh Rena, I miss you!
thumbnail_image4.jpg

Reactions: Jumbi

capirex88

Feb 6, 2020
Bella doesn't come to the window at the halloween party in the 9th episode, the game is stuck, I guess, it doesn't progress, what should I do?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Oh...that would make some people in this threat really angry...
Weirdly, Quinn's fans are the most respectful... At least, on this forum... Of course there are one or two Quinn fans who lose their minds over the shit we talk about here, but in general the people who are fans Quinn's are really nice guys.

Don't ask me why nice guys like someone like Quinn, but give it a chance and you'll see that they're actually pretty chill dudes.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Maybe because they don't realize when someone is an obvious narcissistic psychopath?
I do not know dude. Your words, not mine. I'd rather not end up offending someone. And... some advice? Don't mess with the Sally fans, they're some real tough guys...they sound dangerous too... a friend of mine said they're over 40 years old, but he must be just fucking with me. :ROFLMAO:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't know about psychopath, but narcissism can be an attractive trait hell I'm attracted to it. But hey, to each his own.
Yeah, it often is, it also very unhealthy for people that find it attractive. But if you clearly can see someone being a narcissist and you still feel attracted to that person (talking real life now, obviously), you really should seek help, because that will only ever end one way for you.

And don't get me wrong: Quinn is one of the best and most interesting characters in the game and if she would be killed, that death better have one hell of a pay-off for the story.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Maybe because they don't realize when someone is an obvious narcissistic psychopath?
And where can we see Quinn 's narcissistic behavior ? We don't see that. An example of a typical narcissus is Tybalt, an immensely self-satisfied braggart who considers himself superior to everyone around him. But Quinn doesn't put herself above others. She just respects herself, and nothing more. Quinn does not show any seizures peculiar to psychopaths. Like, for example Sage do when she attacks Chad with her fists. Quinn is just a bully sometimes, as in the case of the taser. But she's not a narcissistic psychopath.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
And where can we see Quinn 's narcissistic behavior ?
We see that ALL the time, especially during her interactions with Riona. Those really make it clear the most, but there are tons of other scenes as well. Just look up what actual people that are narcissistic psychopaths do and how they behave towards other people: trying to manipulate and control people, abusing them (often only for their own amusement), overestimating their own abilities, denying their own responsibilities for failures, underestimating dangers, constant lying, it really is all there, if you want to see it.

Again: Great job by DPC for writing a character like that almost by the book.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019

View attachment 2375339

I think something bad is going to happen to both Quinn & Tommy.

Based on Quinn going way over her head. I believe her trusting Lily over Riona will bite her in the ass, then pissing her Vinny. Then her working with Sage Dad & doing shady shit with the HOTs hiding that from Sage.

Hell, I feel like Sage love Quinn to much to notice the fucked up shit that is in front of her similarly like the Chad situation. Sage finding out Quinn betrayal will hurt the most even I can see Quinn feeling more like shit than she did with Tommy. Sage was there for her since Day 1.

Tommy downfall is his drug addiction, Vinny taking advantage of Tommy because of it & his constant cheating on Heather, I can see her Heather breaking up with him in this season.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
We see that ALL the time, especially during her interactions with Riona. Those really make it clear the most, but there are tons of other scenes as well. Just look up what actual people that are narcissistic psychopaths do and how they behave towards other people: trying to manipulate and control people, abusing them (often only for their own amusement), overestimating their own abilities, denying their own responsibilities for failures, underestimating dangers, constant lying, it really is all there, if you want to see it.

Again: Great job by DPC for writing a character like that almost by the book.
No, no. There is a difference here. When narcissus humiliates another person, he does it sincerely. Narcissus is absolutely sure that he is better than others. But Quinn humiliates Riona in the interests of her business. She's just cheating, misleading Riona. Quinn specifically wants to lower Riona's self-esteem, so that Riona would think that without Quinn she would be lost. Yes, Quinn can be called a criminal, a fraudster, a manipulator. But she's not a narcissus.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Yeah, it often is, it also very unhealthy for people that find it attractive. But if you clearly can see someone being a narcissist and you still feel attracted to that person (talking real life now, obviously), you really should seek help, because that will only ever end one way for you.

And don't get me wrong: Quinn is one of the best and most interesting characters in the game and if she would be killed, that death better have one hell of a pay-off for the story.
Just gonna go out on a limb and point some flaws in your logic again I'm not taking it the wrong way just pointing it out.

Wishing for someone to be dead isn't healthy either. I get it Quinn peddles drugs, strictly weed which is legal under California state law (which is where the game takes place I THINK), sure you gotta be 21 or older for personal use. And that thing about prostitution, the girls that work for her are willingly doing it she's not forcing it. Not everyone is born in a perfect utopia some of them have to fend for themselves which is what Quinn is.

Some of the guys here joke about Quinn dying which is funny (sorry, dark humor) but some do take it too far acting like Quinn committed mass murder or genocide that she deserves to die.
Talking about real life, a fun fact: Killing criminals is also illegal... Who knew :KEK:

"Evil needs to exist in the world to appreciate the good" but then again I don't find Quinn evil (she's doing what she has to do to get by)

Again nothing personal just defending my point of view. (which I don't usually do)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes