Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
No, that's what rational entrepreneurs do. Cold and calculating
That's a reason psychopaths do well doing business. They usually do the correct hard choices better than most people.

Quinn has been consistently written as a psychopath specially the first seasons. The last couple of episodes she has this tsundere turn that doesn't fit with a psycopath very much (to me at least), and gives me BPD vibes (if I have to describe it as something) but I don't have enough information yet.

The fact is that Riona is not a friend to Quinn. Quinn doesn't have any friends. Riona is just a handy, useful person for Quinn. Nothing more. Nothing personal. Quinn understands that she will go through this life stage (college) and forget all these people. Therefore, she does not value any of them. At least she tries. That's why she's trying to overcome her feelings for Fuckface. She needs to think about herself to survive. She is alone in this world, and she understands it.
That's also what psychopaths do. They don't have friends, they have assets. It's not that black and white, but her treatment of Riona represents how many psychopaths treat people. As means to an end.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Psychos do have years long agendas, that is why most serial killers/rapists/scammers draw in so many people, because success does not equal feelings, the only things they lack, success equals their plans getting fruition.
That's a reason psychopaths do well doing business. They usually do the correct hard choices better than most people.

Quinn has been consistently written as a psychopath specially the first seasons. The last couple of episodes she has this tsundere turn that doesn't fit with a psycopath very much (to me at least), and gives me BPD vibes (if I have to describe it as something) but I don't have enough information yet.

That's also what psychopaths do. They don't have friends, they have assets. It's not that black and white, but her treatment of Riona represents how many psychopaths treat people. As means to an end.
You would better not make a shotrsighted jerry outta Quinn, she is not desperate, she has no feelings for it, what she has is business partnerships, so far MC is shaping up to be a wonderful anchor for her
so she better keep him close and play the qui pro quo game as long as she can.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

No. A psychopath is always guided by emotions. That's why he's a psychopath, because he can't cope with his emotions. But Quinn is guided only by her own benefit.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
The fact is that Riona is not a friend to Quinn. Quinn doesn't have any friends. Riona is just a handy, useful person for Quinn. Nothing more. Nothing personal. Quinn understands that she will go through this life stage (college) and forget all these people. Therefore, she does not value any of them. At least she tries. That's why she's trying to overcome her feelings for Fuckface. She needs to think about herself to survive. She is alone in this world, and she understands it.
When in episode 4, we decide to smoke the joint on top of the roof, Riona says that Fuckface's first time reminds her of her own. To which Quinn replies: Yes. But how old were you then? 12? One of two things: either the two of them have been very intimate during their time in college or (more likely) their history together goes back a long way.

As for Quinn being alone in this world, I don't see it that way, as much as I love her. That's what, mistakenly, has been drummed into her little head since she was a child. But it's actually always better to know how to make friends and learn to trust those who deserve it than to try to survive absolutely alone.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Someone here posted a screenshot of one saying she has the body of a 13 year old girl
I mean.. now i think about it.. is true how she look like really small girl, (Like when i was 8 years old being a man i already had more titties than her :ROFLMAO: ) but thats why i dont think too many people like her..
Of course these phedo have been all around always and is sadly getting more common as time passing.

P.S: Here i only have seen a lot of incest´s fans and i dont really get it.. don´t understand how people minds can be soooo fucked up.

Reactions: TittyHeaven

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
When in episode 4, we decide to smoke the joint on top of the roof, Riona says that Fuckface's first time reminds her of her own. To which Quinn replies: Yes. But how old were you then? 12? One of two things: either the two of them have been very intimate during their time in college or (more likely) their history together goes back a long way.

As for Quinn being alone in this world, I don't see it that way, as much as I love her. That's what, mistakenly, has been drummed into her little head since she was a child. But it's actually always better to know how to make friends and learn to trust those who deserve it than to try to survive absolutely alone.
If a person does not have a family, then he is alone in this world. Any friends are really just strangers. It's just nice and interesting for you to spend time with them. But by and large, except for the family, everyone else doesn't give a shit about us.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

it is really complicated to argue that Quinn is doing well as a criminal.

she starts from a position of strength where she has Sage's complete trust on the one hand and Tommy's cooperation on the other, in a virtually monopoly regime. within a short time she compromises almost everything.

by chasing a deal that she then fails to close she compromises the relationship with the DIKs (and it's not like BR offers that many alternatives), in a way that is then beyond stupid.

she hasn't succeeded yet, but she is doing everything in her power for Sage to discover that Quinn has more than just a strange sense of humor

plus she is in danger of losing her monopoly on BR as well, having weakened enough to have become not a major obstacle to Vinnie (and having had to expand her circle of trust somewhat lightly to Lily and the Pink Rose girls)

Quinn, in the way she acts, is driven by a haste that leaves little time for reasoning and drives her to continually raise her game.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes