Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
If a person does not have a family, then he is alone in this world. Any friends are really just strangers. It's just nice and interesting for you to spend time with them. But by and large, except for the family, everyone else doesn't give a shit about us.
Well, she had a father as a child. A crappy one, mind you. But she wasn't really alone in this world. It was her father's responsibility to raise her. We can always, and should always, educate our children so that they don't make our mistakes. But, of course, maybe that's asking too much of someone like Rox.

On the other hand, it seems appropriate to recall now the first lines of the narration of Fuckface's story, at the beginning of the game. It gives us an idea of what is probably the central theme and common to all the important characters of the game.

Family.

My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations. Being related doesn't necessarily make you family. Family are the people who support you in your choices. Family will help you grow. Family doesn't give up on you in times of need. Family are the ones who love you for you... whoever that may be.

Even if you lose your family... or if your family loses you. Don't stop. Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home.

Say what you will about the guy, but the doc knows how to strike a chord in writing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
It's an empty word to someone who's never experienced what having a parent is like. Especially when they don't exactly have friends and see them interact with their own parents.
What I like about this scene is that like the MC, Sage didn't know her mother either, but even so she is extremely upset because of the joke the MC made in reference to his dead mother.

It's like a contrast: Sage didn't know her mother, but she empathizes. The MC didn't know his mother and he doesn't give a shit about making jokes.

I particularly found it strange that the MC made jokes about his deceased mother, I don't know how a person who grew up without his mother thinks, so... Who knows...

Reactions: ffive and KАRАMBA

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What I like about this scene is that like the MC, Sage didn't know her mother either, but even so she is extremely upset because of the joke the MC made in reference to his dead mother.

It's like a contrast: Sage didn't know her mother, but she empathizes. The MC didn't know his mother and he doesn't give a shit about making jokes.

I particularly found it strange that the MC made jokes about his deceased mother, I don't know how a person who grew up without his mother thinks, so... Who knows...
We don't know that Sage didn't know her mother, we don't know when she went into the foster system. In fact given Sage refuses to discuss the Morgan part of her name and gets angry about it rather than just saying "I never knew my birth parents." hints that she did know her birth parents and there's a story there that might link into the current story.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
I just finished the interlude and started a bit of episode 9. Does choosing one path at the end of episode 8 really lock you out of contents from multiple girls, without using mods/cheats?

I kind of enjoyed the content Isabella, Jill, Sage, Jade, Josy and Maya. Do I really have to pick just one? If so, can I circumvent this through mods? I don't mean just unlocking the sex scenes. I want to read through their stories as well.

Also, although I like big tits, I hope there'd be scenes with Sally in the future.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

considers his joke as a way to get out of embarrassment and to get Sage out of embarrassment as well

if he had answered Sage's question in earnest it would have created an uncomfortable situation (like the one created with Jill in the car), instead so it allowed Sage's gaffe to be quickly overcome

I have seen worse done

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I just finished the interlude and started a bit of episode 9. Does choosing one path at the end of episode 8 really lock you out of contents from multiple girls, without using mods/cheats?

I kind of enjoyed the content Isabella, Jill, Sage, Jade, Josy and Maya. Do I really have to pick just one? If so, can I circumvent this through mods? I don't mean just unlocking the sex scenes. I want to read through their stories as well.

Also, although I like big tits, I hope there'd be scenes with Sally in the future.
You'd be better making multiple saves. DPC hates mods and creates tripwires to kill modded saves.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
We don't know that Sage didn't know her mother, we don't know when she went into the foster system. In fact given Sage refuses to discuss the Morgan part of her name and gets angry about it rather than just saying "I never knew my birth parents." hints that she did know her birth parents and there's a story there that might link into the current story.
True! I never thought about the possibility that Sage had lived with her true parents for a few years... If that happened and she was put up for adoption, her story is even sadder... :cry:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

1675892522028.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Just gonna go out on limb and point some flaws in your logic again I'm not taking it the wrong way just pointing it out.

Wishing for someone to be dead isn't healthy either. I get it Quinn peddles drugs, strictly weed which is legal under California state law (which is where the game takes place I THINK), sure you gotta be 21 or older for personal use. And that thing about prostitution, the girls that work for her are willingly doing it she's not forcing it. Not everyone is born in a perfect utopia some of them have to fend for themselves which is what Quinn is.

Some of the guys here joke about Quinn dying which is funny (sorry, dark humor) but some do take it too far acting like Quinn committed mass murder or genocide that she deserves to die.
Talking about real life, a fun fact: Killing criminals is also illegal... Who knew :KEK:

"Evil needs to exist in the world to appreciate the good" but then again I don't find Quinn evil (she's doing what she has to do to get by)

Again nothing personal just defending my point of view. (which I don't usually do)
I completely agree with what was written except for one thing, but Being a DIK definitely does not take place in California.
We saw a completely different climate in the renders, MC in dialogues with Bella and Jill mentions that he hates winter, because it is cold and the cold penetrates through the cracks. We have seen temperate vegetation that turns yellow and falls off in the autumn, which is not the case in California:
20220829000143_1.jpg
This render, which, like most from the main menu, will spoil the next Episodes, most likely Ep.10-11. A typical autumn in a temperate climate zone.
1.JPG

And this... Definitely not California.
2JPG.JPG

Sorry for breaking Quinnposting but I just love geography. :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

if you are in a hurry go ahead and use the MOD, but remember that in 7-8 months :cry: when the new chapter comes out you will have to wait for them to update the mod as well otherwise you will run into a series of crashes set up by DPC.

Instead playing normally the path that offers more content is definitely Others.

in addition we had the surprise that by choosing Bella, after wooing also Jill, apperently the games are not closed with both of them, nobody knows with what developments

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I completely agree with what was written except for one thing, but Being a DIK definitely does not take place in California.
We saw a completely different climate in the renders, MC in dialogues with Bella and Jill mentions that he hates winter, because it is cold and the cold penetrates through the cracks. We have seen temperate vegetation that turns yellow and falls off in the autumn, which is not the case in California:
View attachment 2376141
This render, which, like most from the main menu, will spoil the next Episodes, most likely Ep.10-11. A typical autumn in a temperate climate zone.
View attachment 2376190

And this... Definitely not California.
View attachment 2376195

Sorry for breaking Quinnposting but I just love geography. :ROFLMAO:
Dude, what are you doing? Do you realize that you're destroying Quinn's entire line of defense?!:confused:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes