Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Wait, in order to be awarded the proud title of a psychopath, we need to meet all of the above parameters, or is one enough?:unsure:
According to that page you should rank them with zero, one or two points to each one, and if you have more than twenty five or thirty then you could be considered one. One or two wouldn't qualify, it should be a bit of all.

Yes, I quoted the CHICK MC but in any affinity he makes fun of his own dead mother. I chose to cite CHICK MC as an example so someone else doesn't answer me saying it's something based on choices (it's not).

[CANON]

MC "My friend Derek was joking about parents being here earlier."
MC "He said something along the lines of it being weird to have your mom do jaeger bombs with your friends at a party."
Sage "Hahaha! That's funny!"
Sage "Could you imagine? What if your mom did that?"
MC "Heh... I wouldn't mind seeing that."
Sage "Are you crazy? That's your mom!"
MC "I don't want to make this party even worse by talking about it, but she's dead."
Sage "What the fuck, dude!?"
MC "Hey... What?"
Sage "Why the fuck did you bring that joke up!?"
MC "I'm sorry?"

[OPTIONAL]

Sage "Now I feel like an insensitive fucking idiot."
MC "Hey, don't feel that way. She's been dead all my life, since giving birth to me."
MC "I'm fine with it."
Sage "Are you sure?"
"I'm sure":
MC "Yes, I'm sure."
"Joke":
MC "Knock knock."
Sage "What?"
MC "..."
Sage "Who's there?"
MC "My mom."
Sage "Fuck you. You're sick."
With the canon part I don't have much to say. I don't think the MC was thinking of his own mother, just repeating something funny that Derek said. That's not joking about her mother. Then Sage is the one who mentions his mother and the rest of the conversation goes on, but I don't think this part is the MC joking about her.

The next part however I haven't ever chosen in all of my playthroughs :KEK: . This one is insensitive and a bit tasteless, I could agree.

This is not normal. It can't be normal. It doesn't matter if he remembers her or not, this is his mother. I'm not a prude, but such jokes are shit. This guy has a problem with his head.
It you mean the second part posted above yeah, is a bit fucked up. But I haven't seen that one when I typed that, only the canon part. It could be a coping mechanism to show he really doesn't care to Sage. I can't draw many conclusions from one joke.

Say what you will about the guy, but the doc knows how to strike a chord in writing.
Yeah, he strikes a chord. The...
screenshot0010.png

I completely agree with what was written except for one thing, but Being a DIK definitely does not take place in California.
We saw a completely different climate in the renders, MC in dialogues with Bella and Jill mentions that he hates winter, because it is cold and the cold penetrates through the cracks. We have seen temperate vegetation that turns yellow and falls off in the autumn, which is not the case in California:
View attachment 2376141
This render, which, like most from the main menu, will spoil the next Episodes, most likely Ep.10-11. A typical autumn in a temperate climate zone.
View attachment 2376190

And this... Definitely not California.
View attachment 2376195

Sorry for breaking Quinnposting but I just love geography. :ROFLMAO:
I want people like you for geoguessr :KEK:

Lol it's really them.
View attachment 2376300
But it's clear that just assets from DAZ and he was too lazy to look for it. Although these may not be assets, but simply a photo with a depth of field effect.
Well. Jade says she's not available that day. Of course not, because she's in fucking Malaysia :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This area match my theory... :whistle::coffee:
Michigan/Indiana? Michigan is not too cold for what we see in the game? November and Maya is wearing a light jacket.
Because if so, then I'm leaning towards Indiana.
LOL. I had forgotten how she traveled; only played the interlude once. In that case, her homeplace and Fuckface's shouldn't be that far from San Diego. Unless she really, really likes trains, of course.
I have heard from some Americans that trains are not popular for long distance travel there, but anything is possible. But this is crazy.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Let's be honest, the DIK-verse is going to have Sweden weather, because who's going to bother to do some largely pointless research.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Michigan is not too cold for what we see in the game? November and Maya is wearing a light jacket.
Tell that to my 16 years old waiting the bus on morning with an XXL Chicago Bulls winter jacket and the snow covering half of my legs..

I guess DPC can take some liberties as it is a fictional place.. I just like to think that so i get deeper into the game :whistle:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I want people like you for geoguessr

Well. Jade says she's not available that day. Of course not, because she's in fucking Malaysia :KEK:
Yes, magical Jade :LOL: One day she's in Malaysia, the next she's back at B&R. Just incredibly fast travel across the planet!
Though... maybe...
3.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Tell that to my 16 years old waiting the bus on morning with an XXL Chicago Bulls winter jacket and the snow covering half of my legs..

I guess DPC can take some liberties as it is a fictional place.. I just like to think that so i get deeper into the game :whistle:
I guess it's just me who hates the cold and winter. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DarkFernando

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think i got you wrong.. i thought you were saying MI was "Not so cold" to take down the theory.
Michigan area on winter is really a pain on the ass because this cold and snow i remember..
So most likely a little south or closer to the coast, but you're right, this is a fictional work and excessive reliability is additional difficulties with the selection of assets.
But the DPC shows us autumn and winter is likely to be with snow.

Reactions: DarkFernando

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
We don't know that Sage didn't know her mother, we don't know when she went into the foster system. In fact given Sage refuses to discuss the Morgan part of her name and gets angry about it rather than just saying "I never knew my birth parents." hints that she did know her birth parents and there's a story there that might link into the current story.
In fact, if she DID know her birth mother and lived through her passing, it could well influence her reaction to Tremolo's mother's death.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes