John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
waifu wars - neah...
I think a lot of people got bored with main girls, they got bored even voth other whores, stripers, milfs...
so DPC offered these people an alternative in the form of Tiffany, Tara and Gina at the end of the last episode.
Which I gladly chose ))

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I knew Jill was popular, I figured she would be in the TOP 5 among all the girls in the game (MG, SD and minors characters included). But not even in my wildest dreams would I have guessed she was the fucking TOP 1.

It looks like she is InstaWIN when she appears in any poll whatsoever. No way is the DPC going to implement an option to help Rusty finish the game with Jill.
His Discord will go nuts after this. I would look at it.

Indeed, they are alive and well. Just migrated back to Discord and Patreon.
Hilarious things is, I mean, I'll be the first to admit it, the recent Mayaposting got out of hand and I take responsibility for my part in it, hell, maybe even instigating it.

But Jill wise? Sure, there was a random goblin joke due to the renders here and there, but DPC ended her carrier in this thread. Banana Jill happened, and the Banana Boom went with it. After that, even the Jill stans were like: Maaaaaaaaaybe I should grab that ass? :WaitWhat: Which is hilarious because I still defend Jill to this day, since If you are in a relationship with her, you love her for who she is, her goofy/naive self. Did she fall off after Episode 6, yeah, for many. But that brings me back to a single fact, Jill fans weren't bullied out by members, DPC DIK'd them hard. Some of us just had a few laughs and made a few memes about it.
Yes, no one bullied them, it's illegal here but as we came to the conclusion, people are too obsessed with virtual girls, I think many fled, finding the environment too toxic. This won't stop us from making memes and jokes, but I've already run out of ideas for Jill. I hope the DPC comes up with something more fun next episodes.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yo what's up DIKs. I'm new in this thread and I've been playing nonstop these last 4 days to catch the story up, and fuck, now i know why this game is SO HYPED . I've been laughing, sobbing (for the left girls along the path), scratching my brain and, overall, enjoying this game as fuck.

This is TOP entertainment, and definitely the game among the games. I'm not sure if i will see the future games i play the same way. I knew Being a Dik would blow my mind. So I have saved it for the last, and thanks god i did. This is pure caviar and coke

So, as i'm new (and 11,301 pages of discussion avoids me from catch up the thread), i've got a few questions about the team of PinkCake and ofc, the game itself:
-How does the DrPinkCake team work? They work with release dates, giving frequently updates of the game or maybe with streams?
-They launch a whole chapter within each update or they split up each chapter in small ones?

-With the end of chapter 8, i fucking realized that this game could have a HUNDRED of different endings. Maybe in others your choices doesen't matter that much, but in BAD there are a lot of things happening after each choice. Your relantionship with Derek, with Jade, flirtting both Bella and Jill, Lily and Sage in the future... So, as i've seen that 3 years have passed since the first launch, am i right to think that maybe the chapter 3 is the final one? (3 years and DrPinkCake bring us this beauty, and 2 and 1/2 year while we're waiting for StS tech update lol)

Anyway, i'm so glad to join this wonderful community (sorry for being such a NOOB) and deliver my full commitment to the cause with this game. DrPinkCake and all u fans deserve the best for creating and supporting this huge project.
Hope to see u around and thanks for the answers beforehand
I was there. I thought DrPinkCake was the team until 2022. I played for 3 years and didn't know that this is one person, for me it was a shock that one dude is able to do such a giant job.
Although... the team can be considered beta testers who test his game a week before the release, N7 (his Discord admin) and his wife, whom he allows to play alpha in the development process. :ROFLMAO:
And i'm totally in with the waifu wars :BootyTime: Sage, Riona and the DIK path is the way
Lads, this is our man
b7210fa8-c688-4423-bae9-9276f5ce98b2_text.gif

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
I was there. I thought DrPinkCake was the team until 2022. I played for 3 years and didn't know that this is one person, for me it was a shock that one dude is able to do such a giant job.
Although... the team can be considered beta testers who test his game a week before the release, N7 (his Discord admin) and his wife, whom he allows to play alpha in the development process. :ROFLMAO:

Lads, this is our man
View attachment 2377361
Man I really don't know how that is even possible. We have a HUGE amount of devs working here alone, in teamwork, as happy marry couples... and even so, there's a tiny number of games that reach the quality of this one.
I don't really know how such a huge difference can even exist between all those VN with Ren'py, but man, the way this dude writes, code and characterize is something that should be learned in college, or at a premium course on Domestika or Coursera at least.
And with 9 episodes so far and only 4 years of development... i'm just sad thinking that we only have a bunch of devs that can work and well-produce a game as proffesionally as DPC does.
I hope this will change in the years coming...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Man I really don't know how that is even possible. We have a HUGE amount of devs working here alone, in teamwork, as happy marry couples... and even so, there's a tiny number of games that reach the quality of this one.
I don't really know how such a huge difference can even exist between all those VN with Ren'py, but man, the way this dude writes, code and characterize is something that should be learned in college, or at a premium course on Domestika or Coursera at least.
And with 9 episodes so far and only 4 years of development... i'm just sad thinking that we only have a bunch of devs that can work and well-produce a game as proffesionally as DPC does.
I hope this will change in the years coming...
Many criticize the DPC for not wanting to hire a team to speed up the development time, this was especially aggravated during the development of Ep.9 - it took a record 9 months and people started to rebel. DPC has a certain attitude, his character resembles Tommy, he is not a team player and prefers to do everything alone so that only his vision of the game works. So that outside interference doesn't change the project.
We have a very long wait ahead of us, but if he is confident in his abilities, then so be it.

Reactions: KillerBee487

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
waifu wars - neah...
I think a lot of people got bored with main girls, they got bored even voth other whores, stripers, milfs...
so DPC offered these people an alternative in the form of Tiffany, Tara and Gina at the end of the last episode.
Which I gladly chose ))
Meh, it's not the girls that are boring, but the sex scenes themselves. "Blowjob -> Anal -> Cum" is 80% of the content. We need something new but only Sage seems to be going in that direction. Maya/Josy will just be the same sex scenes but with them fucking the MC behind each other's back as to increase drama™. And Jill will probably die the moment you even suggest going anywhere near her ass. Maybe Bella will try something new (preferably involving the redhead student she's helping)...

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
Exactly man I don't know why I assumed it was Cali but then saw SNOW... I mean snow does occur in some regions of Cali but the landscapes reminds me of Norway or somewhere in EU but game takes place in US. Which state? that's the question.

That's the fucking Suria twin tower or Petronas Towers in Singapore if we judge location by renders :KEK:
View attachment 2376282
Petronas Twin Towers are in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia... not Singapore. As a native, I would know.

Reactions: Lightaces
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes