KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
I knew Jill was popular, I figured she would be in the TOP 5 among all the girls in the game (MG, SD and minors characters included). But not even in my wildest dreams would I have guessed she was the fucking TOP 1.

It looks like she is InstaWIN when she appears in any poll whatsoever. No way is the DPC going to implement an option to help Rusty finish the game with Jill.
What-Tha-Hell. Jill no1? Please no

I mean, i can imagine the reason behind the fixation of the people in cute, virgin and never-harmed-a-fly girls, but c'mon, she is not interesting AT ALL. I don't wanna say that all the little slutties shown in the game have to be loved for everyone, but Jill is just boring, plain and a really predictable character in any aspect.
She is a character that needs to be included in any game of this kind ofc, but the way she has been characterised is just the top cliché among the clichés.
Sorry for the offenses DIKs

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is the first adult game that I play.
Its quite interesting.
My only complaint is that we dont really have any control on the character decisions.
I mean, I say "no" to the first girl, since she has a boyfriend and I dont want any trouble, but right after the character says "yes, he will continue seeing her" by his own accord?
No, I dont want to be a part of the DIK fraternity after they humiliated me, but the game forces me to become one?
If the game is designed to be this way, its better to not even ask for the player input, since its quite frustrating to see the character contradicting your decisions by his own accord.
That aside, its quite a good light novel game!
:devilish:
Thanks for letting us play!
If this is your first adult game, you're gonna be kinda disappointed with most of the rest, it's one of the all time best. (y)

Ultimately your choices do have significant impact on the main character, but at first the story has to get rolling, so you really have more of an influence over his personality.

And overall, don't look at it as though you are in control of the main character, but moreso that you have some influence over him. He will still do certain things and behave in certain ways that you can't control, but you still get plenty of input, and in the end you'll still get to decide which girl you want him to chase after.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This is the first adult game that I play.
Its quite interesting.
My only complaint is that we dont really have any control on the character decisions.
I mean, I say "no" to the first girl, since she has a boyfriend and I dont want any trouble, but right after the character says "yes, he will continue seeing her" by his own accord?
No, I dont want to be a part of the DIK fraternity after they humiliated me, but the game forces me to become one?
If the game is designed to be this way, its better to not even ask for the player input, since its quite frustrating to see the character contradicting your decisions by his own accord.
That aside, its quite a good light novel game!
:devilish:
Thanks for letting us play!
Look, DIK fraternity is core of the story, Josy and Maya's drama is also core of the story. I love games with variability, but any game has a main storyline around which the game world is built and many elements are fixed.
And your claims... I imagined a situation, a game about Hogwarts, but you don't want to go to Hogwarts. Game over, black screen, credits.
This is not how video games work.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
1. There is no team, BaDIK is being made by 1 person.
2. 1 chapter per update, one update per 7-9 months.
3. There will be many endings most likely, but the other routes are getting bigger, Quinn and Zoey most likely won't be simple one offs.
4. 4 years actually.
5. BaDIK has passed half of the game, DPC stated that the plan is to finish with Season 4, planning on around 13-15 chapters.
6. Welcome to the thread, and don't take anyone seriously here. Sometimes people treat waifu wars and theories like rocket science :KEK:
It is rocket science Josy has fired my rocket many times and found many ways to do it thats science at its best:KEK::love:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Look, DIK fraternity is core of the story, Josy and Maya's drama is also core of the story. I love games with variability, but any game has a main storyline around which the game world is built and many elements are fixed.
And your claims... I imagined a situation, a game about Hogwarts, but you don't want to go to Hogwarts. Game over, black screen, credits.
Wanting to play Being a DIK and not wanting to become one them is like saying you want to play Mass Effect but not want to go to space. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: KillerBee487

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
True, DIK is really core of the story but I think that we should have a choice if we want to be involved in Maya's trouble.
By the way. I'm really courious how you approached core story of third Witcher(finding Ciri). Did you went for her right away or you completed all side quests and visited all marked places first?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I think that we should have a choice if we want to be involved in Maya's trouble.
Do you know what bothers me? We're forced to help Maya, but we can't help Quinn if we're not in her route. Quinn's storyline is infinitely more interesting than Maya's, why are we involved with a lesbian wanna be's tuition when we could be involved with the criminality and corruption present in the game? As I said, much more interesting...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Wanting to play Being a DIK and not wanting to become one them is like saying you want to play Mass Effect but not want to go to space. :KEK:
Here the only solution suggests itself, don't play the game that you didn't like, we can't help him. :D
True, DIK is really core of the story but I think that we should have a choice if we want to be involved in Maya's trouble.
By the way. I'm really courious how you approached core story of third Witcher(finding Ciri). Did you went for her right away or you completed all side quests and visited all marked places first?
If we think about it, but not on the M/J route, you are more of an observer than a participant. You have no influence on what happens to them, you just go with the flow.
I played gwent in the first place.:KEK: But with such questions about other games, it’s better to write to Direct.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do I install season 3+ep 9 to my season 1+2 of being a dik so I don’t loose my saves?
After finishing Season 1+2 you will get option to export your save file. Install Season 3 in its own folder, when you launch it there will be option to import the exported save data.

Reactions: S_Hlog

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Did you guys know that Jill is extremely popular on Patreon? :eek:

I realized that we, F95 members, are living in our own bubble. Just imagine, a place where Jill is the best girl... I'm feeling like an alien discovering a new life in another galaxy...
Patreon is full of preps showing up their money just like our beloved Tybalt, so makes sense she is "The girl" there :KEK:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
To be fair some VNs do offer you option to opt out of the main storyline and just end right there. But it's just a joke.

This is a game about "Being a DIK" and not "Shunning DIKs And Doing My Own Thing" so, yeah. It's going to be core part of the story.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes