cryptogus

Nov 28, 2022
This is the first adult game that I play.
Its quite interesting.
My only complaint is that we dont really have any control on the character decisions.
I mean, I say "no" to the first girl, since she has a boyfriend and I dont want any trouble, but right after the character says "yes, he will continue seeing her" by his own accord?
No, I dont want to be a part of the DIK fraternity after they humiliated me, but the game forces me to become one?
If the game is designed to be this way, its better to not even ask for the player input, since its quite frustrating to see the character contradicting your decisions by his own accord.
That aside, its quite a good light novel game!
:devilish:
Thanks for letting us play!

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Its quite interesting.
My only complaint is that we dont really have any control on the character decisions.
I mean, I say "no" to the first girl, since she has a boyfriend and I dont want any trouble, but right after the character says "yes, he will continue seeing her" by his own accord?
No, I dont want to be a part of the DIK fraternity after they humiliated me, but the game forces me to become one?
If the game is designed to be this way, its better to not even ask for the player input, since its quite frustrating to see the character contradicting your decisions by his own accord.
Don't be a pussy. The game is called Being a DIK, what did you expect?

Don't spread lies, we players have controls of several important actions during the game. Tell me a game where you have 100% control of what happens... Just one... Every game has a plot that will be followed to the end, it's the story the writer wants to tell, after all.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Its quite interesting.
Most if not all AVNs are "on rails" games/experiences. You get routes and flavors, but at the end of the day, it's Mass Effect 3-ish, makes choices that lead to picking the HUE in the end.

So it's mostly about the characters and the fun you have along the way.

Hell, MC ain't even the main narrative driver in the game(he's the vessel for the story). Maya is pretty much the main character at this point :D

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
If seriously, why do you want the game to take place in Cali so much?
Are drugs allowed in Cali? I think fans are trying to protect Quinn from eventual arrest by defending the idea that the city of Being a DIK is based on a city where the shit that Quinn does is allowed. :KEK:

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
If seriously, why do you want the game to take place in Cali so much?
I don't really know, when I started playing the game without any info I assumed it was in California. Guess now I'm fixating on it...
Are drugs allowed in Cali? I think fans are trying to protect Quinn from eventual arrest by defending the idea that the city of Being a DIK is based on a city where the shit that Quinn does is allowed. :KEK:
Eh, not really most of the states(including where I live) in US the use of Marijuana is legal (with age restrictions and not being on public and so on)...

Use of prescribed Medical Marijuana is legal and Quinn is dealing drugs which is Illegal in every state, no point in justifying it.

Dealing drugs is only legal if u pay taxes on it. :KEK:

God bless US of A.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I don't really know, when I started playing the game without any info I assumed it was in California. Guess now I'm fixating on it...

Eh, not really most of the states(including where I live) in US the use of Marijuana is legal (with age restrictions and not being on public and so on)...

Use of prescribed Medical Marijuana is legal and Quinn is dealing drugs which is Illegal in every sate, no point in justifying it.

Dealing drugs is only legal if u pay taxes on it. :KEK:

God bless US of A.
I believe that drug trafficking is not allowed anywhere, but in some countries and states there is a permitted and stipulated limit regarding the amount of drugs a person can carry (for personal use) before being considered a drug dealer, no?

Maybe the amount of drugs Quinn usually has with her isn't enough for her to get in trouble with the police. We don't know how the laws work in the state where Being a DIK takes place. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KillerBee487

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I believe that drug trafficking is not allowed anywhere, but in some countries and states there is a permitted and stipulated limit regarding the amount of drugs a person can carry (for personal use) before being considered a drug dealer, no?

Maybe the amount of drugs Quinn usually has with her isn't enough for her to get in trouble with the police. We don't know how the laws work in the state where Being a DIK takes place. :unsure:
If it's allowed is not traffic :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

The laws of the states are of course different. But there is one general, unshakable law. The golden rule is that Quinn is never to blame for anything.:cool: (if this is not already the case, then this annoying misunderstanding should be corrected as soon as possible).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
but in some countries and states there is a permitted and stipulated limit regarding the amount of drugs a person can carry (for personal use) before being considered a drug dealer, no?
Maybe, but as it happens California isn't one of them:
California Health & Safety Code §11359 makes it illegal to possess marijuana for sale. If you possess any usable quantity of marijuana — even less than one ounce — and police and prosecutors have evidence that you intended to sell the drug, you can be charged with possession for sale.
So, yes, Quinn fans, keep hoping this is California :sneaky:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
  • Sad
Reactions: c.mork
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes