Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
so actually something bad will happen to Sage as well (Quinn, Burke, Jade etc)

and broadening it even more to all the characters something bad will happen; BADIK's story feeds on drama, not happy events.

Something bad has to happen to Quinn, directly or indirectly, otherwise she will never leave the path of crime, no criminal redeems himself without banging his face a few times
Yeah but I mean something worse.

I already said many times that this season will dramatic no matter who route you're on.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
According to your logic, you can call any girl who refused you a psychopath. Dude, no one has to have sincere feelings for us. This is life.
No, that is also one of the clear signs of psychopaths. People that don't connect with other people and only use them.

I mean...you really putting up all the right points yourself, you just don't connect the dots.

Feb 10, 2022
You didn't get it. Quinn craves the CHICK MC because she can always have DIK Student. People most often desire what they can't have or have a hard time getting.

With a DIK student, all Quinn has to do is snap her finger and she gets a dick to fuck. Quinn plays her games and needs an opponent who doesn't make it too easy for her.

Quinn herself gives a hint in EP8 about this when the MC teases Quinn during the Halloween party planning. The MC says so she's just jealous for the competition around him. Quinn response so he's only half the prize or something like that. That's more than clear.
This phrase is a masterpiece ! That's why we love dalli_x.
View attachment 2376065
That makes perfect sense ! Just think about it !

Here, the Chick MC tried to help her and she told him off. She's clearly craving for him

1.png 2.png 3.png

The DIK MC litteraly told her " Stop your bullshit and come with me Woman !" Surprisingly, she follows the lead :

4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Logical conclusion ? She totally loves the Chick Attitude.

Later at the Hots party, she once again showed how much she respects the Chick MC :

9.png 10.png 11.png

On the contrary, she's clearly unhappy with the DIK MC :

12.png 13.png 14.png

Gosh, that's so cold ! I felt that ! Logical conclusion ? She clearly has more affection and respect for the Chick MC.
But then she will spend a lot of time with the DIK MC :

15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png 23.png 24.png 25.png 26.png 27.png 28.png 29.png 30.png 31.png 32.png 33.png 34.png 35.png 36.png 37.png 38.png

Seriously guys ? Where's the passion ? Where's the affection ? The chemistry ? The romance ? She clearly doesn't like the DIk attitude. He's clearly not breaking her walls at all. She's clearly not falling for him.

On the other hand, she has totally ignored the Chick MC for two episodes and called him a pussy in the latter. Now, that's what respect trully is. She's clearly falling in love with the Chick MC.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Dude, what are you doing? Do you realize that you're destroying Quinn's entire line of defense?!:confused:
Don't worry, it was never a defense in the first place -- even in California it's still a crime to possess weed for sale instead of personal use. Quinn is evidently breaking the law, which is why she's doing her business in secret instead of in the open, like a legalized seller would.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah but I mean something worse.

I already said many times that this season will dramatic no matter who route you're on.
It depends on what you mean by worse. Quinn has already been robbed and beaten, she will have to deal with Sage's anger and somehow Vinnie as well.

After forcibly creating a path with Quinn, DPC would create too much trouble in closing it prematurely, and DPC does not like trouble

Reactions: Alphaeboy

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
I completely agree with what was written except for one thing, but Being a DIK definitely does not take place in California.
We saw a completely different climate in the renders, MC in dialogues with Bella and Jill mentions that he hates winter, because it is cold and the cold penetrates through the cracks. We have seen temperate vegetation that turns yellow and falls off in the autumn, which is not the case in California:
View attachment 2376141
This render, which, like most from the main menu, will spoil the next Episodes, most likely Ep.10-11. A typical autumn in a temperate climate zone.
View attachment 2376190

And this... Definitely not California.
View attachment 2376195

Sorry for breaking Quinnposting but I just love geography. :ROFLMAO:
Exactly man I don't know why I assumed it was Cali but then saw SNOW... I mean snow does occur in some regions of Cali but the landscapes reminds me of Norway or somewhere in EU but game takes place in US. Which state? that's the question.

That's the fucking Suria twin tower or Petronas Towers in Singapore if we judge location by renders :KEK:
ep8_jade_phone_call2.jpg

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Don't worry, it was never a defense in the first place -- even in California it's still a crime to possess weed for sale instead of personal use. Quinn is evidently breaking the law, which is why she's doing her business in secret instead of in the open, like a legalized seller would.
No. She's innocent. because... She's incapacitated. Reputable experts have diagnosed her with a diagnosis that leaves no hope - she is a complete psychopath.:cry: Unfortunately. And given this sad fact, she is not subject to criminal prosecution.:cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I completely agree with what was written except for one thing, but Being a DIK definitely does not take place in California.
We saw a completely different climate in the renders, MC in dialogues with Bella and Jill mentions that he hates winter, because it is cold and the cold penetrates through the cracks. We have seen temperate vegetation that turns yellow and falls off in the autumn, which is not the case in California:
View attachment 2376141
This render, which, like most from the main menu, will spoil the next Episodes, most likely Ep.10-11. A typical autumn in a temperate climate zone.
View attachment 2376190

And this... Definitely not California.
View attachment 2376195

Sorry for breaking Quinnposting but I just love geography. :ROFLMAO:
Besides, once she has come back from San Diego, she tells Fuckface that she does not plan to go far away anymore.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
but remember that in 7-8 months :cry: when the new chapter comes out
Updates really take that long? Well, I guess it's worth it considering the quality.

Another thing, I want to explore everything in episode 9 and future updates. Are there available save files out there for every possible path that I can just import? If there's none, maybe a guide or something for the scrappymod variables I can tweak so that I can generate them myself?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Dude, what are you doing? Do you realize that you're destroying Quinn's entire line of defense?!:confused:
This is what I'm counting on :ROFLMAO:
Exactly man I don't know why I assumed it was Cali but then saw SNOW... I mean snow does occur in some regions of Cali but the landscapes reminds me of Norway or somewhere in EU but games takes place in US. Which state? that's the question.
Once I had a post on this topic, only when I registered here. I don't have a tag left, but I think it's the temperate northeastern US, maybe Oregon and Washington.
1.JPG

Besides, once she has come back from San Diego, she tells Fuckface that she does not plan to go far away anymore.
Just imagine taking the train from the East Coast to San Diego. :HideThePain:In Zoey BIOS needs to be added: she is afraid of planes.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: c.mork and Jumbi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Updates really take that long? Well, I guess it's worth it considering the quality.

Another thing, I want to explore everything in episode 9 and future updates. Are there available save files out there for every possible path that I can just import? If there's none, maybe a guide or something for the scrappymod variables I can tweak so that I can generate them myself?
on the front page, in the extras, there are saves for at least the main runs.

About the variable map: you may find Casiope 's walkthrough helpful, but I am not an expert

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Exactly man I don't know why I assumed it was Cali but then saw SNOW... I mean snow does occur in some regions of Cali but the landscapes reminds me of Norway or somewhere in EU but games takes place in US. Which state? that's the question.
They went to lake many times so they have it close, we have seen heavy snow, but also beach and sunny days...
I got to live only one year on Michigan/Indiana studying and some places they usually go it remind me a lot to the places i went during my time there.
They have also these small Colleges not so famous but they are closer to the small towns.
I like to think it is some area around those two states..

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Just imagine taking the train from the East Coast to San Diego. :HideThePain:In Zoey BIOS needs to be added: she is afraid of planes.:ROFLMAO:
LOL. I had forgotten how she traveled; only played the interlude once. In that case, her homeplace and Fuckface's shouldn't be that far from San Diego. Unless she really, really likes trains, of course.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes