Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Psychos do have years long agendas, that is why most serial killers/rapists/scammers draw in so many people, because success does not equal feelings, the only things they lack, success equals their plans getting fruition.

You would better not make a shotrsighted jerry outta Quinn, she is not desperate, she has no feelings for it, what she has is business partnerships, so far MC is shaping up to be a wonderful anchor for her
so she better keep him close and play the qui pro quo game as long as she can.
But she seems to be developing feelings for the MC, which doesn't fit the psychopath narrative. Maybe a trauma induced sociopath who rejects people would explain it better, but I'm no psychologist. That's what it seems DPC is going for, based on her flasbacks with Rox.

No. A psychopath is always guided by emotions. That's why he's a psychopath, because he can't cope with his emotions. But Quinn is guided only by her own benefit.
That's not exactly correct. Psychopaths have no emotions in the sense most people do. No love, no fear... Anger they do have, poor impulse control... Quinn uses Riona because it benefits her, and would drop her if she ever becomes a liablity. If we go to wikipedia and check the we have this:

• Item 1: Glibness/superficial charm
  • Item 2: Grandiose sense of self-worth
  • Item 3: Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
  • Item 4: Pathological lying
  • Item 5: Cunning/manipulative
  • Item 6: Lack of remorse or guilt
  • Item 7: Shallow affect
  • Item 8: Callous/lack of empathy
  • Item 9: Parasitic lifestyle
  • Item 10: Poor behavioral controls
  • Item 11: Promiscuous sexual behavior
  • Item 12: Early behavior problems
  • Item 13: Lack of realistic long-term goals
  • Item 14: Impulsivity
  • Item 15: Irresponsibility
  • Item 16: Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
  • Item 17: Many short-term marital relationships
  • Item 18: Juvenile delinquency
  • Item 19: Revocation of conditional release
  • Item 20: Criminal versatility
I don't rememer any examples of number four, number eleven and number seventeen would be too NTRish to show in the game, but so far it doesn't seem she fits those (only Vinny apart from the MC that we know of, we still don't know about Burke or what she might have done, and I doubt we will because NTR), we don't have enough information about twelve, and I don't know what nineteen is about but for all the other fifteen I'd say it's mostly spot on.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
But she seems to be developing feelings for the MC, which doesn't fit the psychopath narrative. Maybe a trauma induced sociopath who rejects people would explain it better, but I'm no psychologist. That's what it seems DPC is going for, based on her flasbacks with Rox.

That's not exactly correct. Psychopaths have no emotions in the sense most people do. No love, no fear... Anger they do have, poor impulse control... Quinn uses Riona because it benefits her, and would drop her if she ever becomes a liablity. If we go to wikipedia and check the we have this:

• Item 1: Glibness/superficial charm
  • Item 2: Grandiose sense of self-worth
  • Item 3: Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
  • Item 4: Pathological lying
  • Item 5: Cunning/manipulative
  • Item 6: Lack of remorse or guilt
  • Item 7: Shallow affect
  • Item 8: Callous/lack of empathy
  • Item 9: Parasitic lifestyle
  • Item 10: Poor behavioral controls
  • Item 11: Promiscuous sexual behavior
  • Item 12: Early behavior problems
  • Item 13: Lack of realistic long-term goals
  • Item 14: Impulsivity
  • Item 15: Irresponsibility
  • Item 16: Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
  • Item 17: Many short-term marital relationships
  • Item 18: Juvenile delinquency
  • Item 19: Revocation of conditional release
  • Item 20: Criminal versatility
I don't rememer any examples of number four, number eleven and number seventeen would be too NTRish to show in the game, but so far it doesn't seem she fits those (only Vinny apart from the MC that we know of, we still don't know about Burke or what she might have done, and I doubt we will because NTR), we don't have enough information about twelve, and I don't know what nineteen is about but for all the other fifteen I'd say it's mostly spot on.
Hell, according to this list, everyone I know can be listed as a psychopath. Moreover, it is likely that most of humanity too.:oops:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hell, according to this list, everyone I know can be listed as a psychopath. Moreover, it is likely that most of humanity too.:oops:
Ehm, no. Not at all :KEK: . If someone self indentifies too much with this list... Well, I have bad news for them :KEK:

Speaking about BADIK do you see many characters who could fit this list? I see maybe Vinny or Tommy. We don't know enough about Vinny yet and Tommy fits some of them, but I'd say far fewer than Quinn. Other than that this does not represent a majority of people.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Wouldn't call it narcissism, she's just damaged from her upbringing, she puts on a tough act to keep up a front, for example; the reason she avoided telling Tommy about the changed (end of) Hell Week party was because she didn't want to face Tommy's disappointment in her, she's actually surprised by how harshly he responds by leaving and telling her that they're through.

On top of that, she's really fucking stubborn, and won't admit to being wrong, not because she's completely convinced of her own unmatched brilliance, but because she's afraid of losing the only thing she's been able to safely rely upon her entire life, her stone wall facade of unassailable cool, the reason she constantly puts Riona down, and even slaps Riona when she calls Quinn stupid isn't because she thinks Riona has no good ideas, it's because she's afraid of letting someone else take equal responsibility, she's insecure that she'd be able to maintain control of things if she were not obviously in charge, it's because she's afraid of Rio not respecting her, she scared and she doesn't know how to handle it, which is why she turns away from Riona to hide her face, if she were a narcissist she'd just slap her and be done with it, but she's scared of Riona seeing how hurt she is by her decisions being questioned.

Quinn similarly doesn't know how to handle her feelings for DIK sorry Dalli :KEK: MC, she has no idea what to actually do with her feelings, because she's constantly kept people at arms length her entire life, but she wants to get closer to MC, hence the internal conflict, it's like she has to choose between opening up to MC or staying true to her father's wishes.

Quinn is in the end little more than a cocky little girl who is trying to put on a hard front as well as she can, and she's finding herself in a position where her father's life advice is actually putting her at a disadvantage, not just personally, but also professionally (drug dealing) because she's pushing away all the people who would be able to help her.
You didn't get it. Quinn craves the CHICK MC because she can always have DIK Student. People most often desire what they can't have or have a hard time getting.

With a DIK student, all Quinn has to do is snap her finger and she gets a dick to fuck. Quinn plays her games and needs an opponent who doesn't make it too easy for her.

Quinn herself gives a hint in EP8 about this when the MC teases Quinn during the Halloween party planning. The MC says so she's just jealous for the competition around him. Quinn response so he's only half the prize or something like that. That's more than clear.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Ehm, no. Not at all :KEK: . If someone self indentifies too much with this list... Well, I have bad news for them :KEK:

Speaking about BADIK do you see many characters who could fit this list? I see maybe Vinny or Tommy. We don't know enough about Vinny yet and Tommy fits some of them, but I'd say far fewer than Quinn. Other than that this does not represent a majority of people.
Call me Dalli, but I believe the CHICK MC has signs of psychopathy. That flashback to the MC with blood on his hands and the kid almost disfigured because the MC just couldn't stop hitting him always got to me.

Another thing that bothers me is how easy it is for the MC to make fun of his own dead mother. Even Sage is shocked at how naturally the MC makes silly jokes about his mother.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Wait, in order to be awarded the proud title of a psychopath, we need to meet all of the above parameters, or is one enough?:unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Call me Dalli, but I believe the CHICK MC has signs of psychopathy. That flashback to the MC with blood on his hands and the kid almost disfigured because the MC just couldn't stop hitting him always got to me.

Another thing that bothers me is how easy it is for the MC to make fun of his own dead mother. Even Sage is shocked at how naturally the MC makes lewd jokes about his mother.
That's an interesting point, but why CHICK specifically? That scene happens for both. I see it more as the one time he snapped, not a recurring thing or part of his personality.

And joking about her? I don't remember. He brings it up so casually sometimes, but he doesn't remember her, so it's not like it would bring painful memories. It's normal to him.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
That's an interesting point, but why CHICK specifically? That scene happens for both. I see it more as the one time he snapped, not a recurring thing or part of his personality.

And joking about her? I don't remember. He brings it up so casually sometimes, but he doesn't remember her, so it's not like it would bring painful memories. It's normal to him.
Yes, I quoted the CHICK MC but in any affinity he makes fun of his own dead mother. I chose to cite CHICK MC as an example so someone else doesn't answer me saying it's something based on choices (it's not).

[CANON]

MC "My friend Derek was joking about parents being here earlier."
MC "He said something along the lines of it being weird to have your mom do jaeger bombs with your friends at a party."
Sage "Hahaha! That's funny!"
Sage "Could you imagine? What if your mom did that?"
MC "Heh... I wouldn't mind seeing that."
Sage "Are you crazy? That's your mom!"
MC "I don't want to make this party even worse by talking about it, but she's dead."
Sage "What the fuck, dude!?"
MC "Hey... What?"
Sage "Why the fuck did you bring that joke up!?"
MC "I'm sorry?"

[OPTIONAL]

Sage "Now I feel like an insensitive fucking idiot."
MC "Hey, don't feel that way. She's been dead all my life, since giving birth to me."
MC "I'm fine with it."
Sage "Are you sure?"
"I'm sure":
MC "Yes, I'm sure."
"Joke":
MC "Knock knock."
Sage "What?"
MC "..."
Sage "Who's there?"
MC "My mom."
Sage "Fuck you. You're sick."

Reactions: KАRАMBA
Jan 31, 2023
You didn't get it. Quinn craves the CHICK MC because she can always have DIK Student. People most often desire what they can't have or have a hard time getting.

With a DIK student, all Quinn has to do is snap her finger and she gets a dick to fuck. Quinn plays her games and needs an opponent who doesn't make it too easy for her.

Quinn herself gives a hint in EP8 about this when the MC teases Quinn during the Halloween party planning. The MC says so she's just jealous for the competition around him. Quinn response so he's only half the prize or something like that. That's more than clear.
Quinn calls CHICK MC a consolation prize, meaning only a loser would sleep with him, with DIK MC she's actually flustered by MC's taunt.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Another thing that bothers me is how easy it is for the MC to make fun of his own dead mother. Even Sage is shocked at how naturally the MC makes silly jokes about his mother.
The MC shows no signs of psychopathy. He was rather introverted in the past. Upon meeting and becoming friends with Zoey, the MC began to deal with this personality trait. That's why the MC says about Zoey, so she helped him through hard times. Because Sage and Maya are also rather introverted, they quickly find contact with the MC.

In BaDIK we haven't seen a psychopath yet. If anything, Quinn shows sociopathic traits.

Sociopathy is characterized by 3 main traits:
- Impairment in the interpersonal domain (manipulating, cheating);
- Problems in the affective domain (lack of empathy, ruthlessness, flattened affect, lack of guilt and remorse);
- Impulsivity and antisocial behavior (criminal, taking advantage of others, irresponsibility).

In a way, all of this applies to Quinn.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes