Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
KАRАMBA
We definitely like very different girls... Screw it, I'm tired of this endless argument.
Hey, there is no need to take this seriously. It is a game, after all. I personally like love her character because she is hot, fun, interesting, complex. Yes, she is also mean, even evil you might argue. But she also shows signs that there is more to her than meets the eye. And I am all in to discover her secrets.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I want to see a plot twist on the level of the first Saw saga movie (the iconic reveal about the villain behind the sadistic game) or something similar to the "Would you kindly" plot twist from the game Bioshock.

I want to see a plot twist that blows my mind, a plot twist so amazing it makes me question whether I even exist or if I'm just a ghost of the man I once was...
Perhaps you are expecting too much, I am afraid.

Mar 26, 2022
I want to see a plot twist on the level of the first Saw saga movie (the iconic reveal about the villain behind the sadistic game) or something similar to the "Would you kindly" plot twist from the game Bioshock.

I want to see a plot twist that blows my mind, a plot twist so amazing it makes me question whether I even exist or if I'm just a ghost of the man I once was...
I'm afraid you won't get that in this game, nor the genre. I've played roughly more than 200 AVN's (yeah, I have counted them) and I didn't saw any cliffhanger at the level you mentioned. Probably only one was close to be something I would remember in the future. I'm not saying they were bad tho, don't get me wrong.

Reactions: Lexkar83

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Damn it. I was thinking, because when I first played this game, I liked good girls like Jill or Maya. But now my preferences have changed dramatically. In a sense, this game really influenced me, influenced my views. Maybe I'm already just a ghost of the man I once was:unsure:o_O:eek:

Mar 26, 2022
Damn it. I was thinking, because when I first played this game, I liked good girls like Jill or Maya. But now my preferences have changed dramatically. In a sense, this game really influenced me, influenced my views. Maybe I'm already just a ghost of the man I once was:unsure:o_O:eek:
No, you just got bored with the "good" girls. I've the same thing, but opposite.

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
Personally, I don't care about Maya and Josy. Whether they are in the game or not, I don't care. I don't wish them any harm. Conversely. May they live a long happy life together. But from fans of these characters, I quite often see a negative towards Quinn. Different shit, like - let her die, let her go to jail. Does she stop you guys from enjoying this game? I agree, her taser joke was shitty. But are you really so evil and vindictive that you want her to die for it? Be more positive. You love good girls, you should be kinder.
Well...:illuminati:If the game is consistent she will end up there. Denying it is pretty silly.:WeSmart: Possession and distribution of cocaine, pimping, blackmail..:whistle:
Quinn's biggest fan (who has been here since the first episodes; name88, i think) didn't deny it.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Well...:illuminati:If the game is consistent she will end up there. Denying it is pretty silly.:WeSmart: Possession and distribution of cocaine, pimping, blackmail..:whistle:
Quinn's biggest fan (who has been here since the first episodes; name88, i think) didn't deny it.
I don't deny that either. That's not what I was talking about. What exactly awaits her in the future we will see someday. I was saying that some people often express such wishes.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Personally, I don't care about Maya and Josy. Whether they are in the game or not, I don't care. I don't wish them any harm. Conversely. May they live a long happy life together. But from fans of these characters, I quite often see a negative towards Quinn. Different shit, like - let her die, let her go to jail. Does she stop you guys from enjoying this game? I agree, her taser joke was shitty. But are you really so evil and vindictive that you want her to die for it? Be more positive. You love good girls, you should be kinder.
Relax, she won't go to jail or die. People who say that is because most can't handle some comments quinn fans make about the "good girls". I am certain that isn't gonna be the end quinn will have. So just chill out and when you see someone saying those things you either ignore or meme with them.

Jan 19, 2023
Falling into the water from a great height can be fatal with a high probability.
Yes, around 60m height, but that probability gets lower if there is a high tide at that time and also if someone holds your hand as long as he can and that also lowers the height. And then you can't hold her anymore and she slips away in that darkness's deep and cold embrace.

Untitled.jpg

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I'm on the same boat. First time I played the game, Maya was my girl. And look at me now...

Tudor@79

Oct 1, 2018
I just bought a tablet with Android 13 so I can play this game and it dosen't run if I downloaded from androidadult.
Can someone pls help me and explain in detail,I'm not a game wiz

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes