Mar 26, 2022
I can't say that never fought him, but that is certainly an unnecessary fight that I have been avoiding for a long time. Besides, it also makes you good in having a better relationship with Bella. Because if you beat him then, when you later on cross his path when at the cafeteria with Bella, she will notice the grudge between Troy and you and that will make a poor impression on her.
Bella was the second reason why I decided not to fight him ever again in any of my playthroughs. I felt like crap after Isabella's reaction and seeing him with all those bruises.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Oh, yes, I forgot the most important thing - always, under any circumstances, at the first opportunity that comes along, I resolutely and with great pleasure hitting Tybalt.
I know I am a rare case on this. But although I punched him in the past, I have been avoiding doing so for a long time now. For two reasons: punching a pussy like him in response to his slap seems too much. And two, not punching him also helps your relationship with both Bella and Jill, even if you have nothing going on with either of the two.

Reactions: dalli_x

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
If Chad and Troy made out in the cafeteria, but for some reason only MC witnessed it, would it really be snitching to mention what he saw on full display? No information was given to him in confidence and he has no special 'privileged' information gained by unethical means. And, of all people he could have told, MC can opt to tell 1) Sage (who deserves to know) and 2) Josy (who has special firsthand experience concerning hiding her sexual preferences that could prove helpful). Again, I just don't see the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Ness

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm always looking for the ripple effects down the line, so I don't thing there's anything I always do, I've even got a Sage save telling Josy about Chad and Troy but not telling Sage, that could be a fun conversation when Josy slips up and Sage finds out.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I'm always looking for the ripple effects down the line, so I don't thing there's anything I always do, I've even got a Sage save telling Josy about Chad and Troy but not telling Sage, that could be a fun conversation when Josy slips up and Sage finds out.
Clever. Josy will blurt out at some point, I don't know how anyone can trust Josy after that thing with the MC and Maya. Some people just like to play with fire I guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

The thing which is missing is a scene where Tremolo has a talk with Chad, say, "you need to tell her, because I really like her, and I'm not going to keep your secret with her. You owe her the truth."

And of course, the fight which follows, on the DIK side of affinity.

Reactions: El Rav

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Clever. Josy will blurt out at some point, I don't know how anyone can trust Josy after that thing with the MC and Maya. Some people just like to play with fire I guess.
You mean, the thing where she successfully kept a secret about someone's homosexuality?

Emea7

Oct 28, 2022
What do you most expect from episode 10?
I am most interested in the further development of relations with Zoey
and of course the most legendary walk of shame in history, 3 girls for FuckFace.
View attachment 2383719
1. A lewd scene with Riona, hopefully
2. Another round of party planning, although it seems unlikely since we just got through a big one.
3. Less free-roams hopefully, not that i don't like them, but 90% of ep 9 was free-roam events and i want to see story progession.
4. Zoey progresssion. How the hell will DPC work her story into the rest of the game other than she joining B&R, which would make no sense whatsoever. And how will she be adapted in the story, both as LI and as just a friend.
5. Science classes, believe it or not. One of the things i enjoy about BaDIK is that it gives me Bully vibes, and that's one of my favorite games of all time.
6. Sage Path, from what i read in this forum so far, im one of the few members who actually think Sage is full on board with being MC's girlfriend, and as corny as that may sound, i kinda wanna see some scenes with both of them hanging around.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You mean, the thing where she successfully kept a secret about someone's homosexuality?
I was referring to Josy lying that she had a boyfriend when in fact she had a girlfriend and that she swings both ways. What were you referring to? :unsure:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
5. Science classes, believe it or not. One of the things i enjoy about BaDIK is that it gives me Bully vibes, and that's one of my favorite games of all time.
Ahhh, a man of culture. I love Bully. I wanted BaDIK to have a boxing tournament (or a fighting tournament), or else a carnival... no, no... even better... a beggar to teach us how to fight...

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
December and DPC has release 60 previews and still no date
It's kind of depressing to think that some of us won't live long enough to see this game finished. Have you ever stopped to think how many people really enjoyed this game, but ended up dying during the pandemic? This game will still take a few years to complete (5-7 years), so much can happen to all of us until then... :confused:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
The thing which is missing is a scene where Tremolo has a talk with Chad, say, "you need to tell her, because I really like her, and I'm not going to keep your secret with her. You owe her the truth."

I think in my opinion this will happen here's the factors:

A unknown detail is that being on Chad good side:
Taking the Blame for the fight makes Chad cool with MC, even after picking that option Chad face pretty tells you he's shocked that you defended him.

During in ep.7 he will take one of his friends that MC is cool, when he friend wants to start shit.

And I think not facing Troy plays a part into as well.

Plus, not telling Sage & still dating her will probably trigger.

I mean it's crazy on how many trigger there is for Sage to break with MC:

I mean you fucked her mom; it's worse if The DIKs & Burke knows about it will use it against him & her in the future.
Him used the restaurant, and not telling Sage about it
Telling Josy about Chad & Troy relationship and not telling Sage. Like I call it now that Josy will slip up & tell her about it.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
And I think not facing Troy plays a part into as well.
The only requirement for Chad to think you're cool is to intervene for him Ep.3 (CONFIRMED!)

Plus, not telling Sage & still dating her will probably trigger.
Sage won't be happy with the MC if she finds out that he knew the truth and didn't tell her anything, I'll support Sage on this as there's no point in not telling her the truth.

I mean it's crazy on how many trigger there is for Sage to break with MC
Yes, it is the most dangerous route. I'll wait until the game is over to decide whether to make her my main girl or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020

Yeah, same. I was really hoping Chad and Troy would notice MC and they'd all have a talk. I felt robbed.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes