Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
All these memes, silly arguments and hilarious predictions get me through the long wait for Episode 10 so in regards to that
frank-reynolds.gif

So what games have you guys playing in between the gap of the next update? (Adult VN or non-adult VN games)
I recently got hooked into Mass Effect & Dragon Age again cause of the memes being dropped here and there :KEK:
hope the wait for ep 10 is going well for the rest of you DiKs!

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Here's a question for everyone name two or three Choices in BaDIK you never choose no matter how replays you have done.

Mines:

1. I never told Derek about Cathy on the dating site, even when I am not on her path. I don't trust his big mouth sometimes.
2. I never stole Jill money.

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
What do you most expect from episode 10?
- Good content for Bella and Sage firstly, but I'm interested in some good interactions with the other MG as "friends".

- Some roleplaying session, those always have been fun to me. More troll interactions with Sally, those always are hillarious.

- Karen Rebecca Jhonson gaze turns me more than 90% of the game girls... Something with her besides deaf jokes.

- Some more management which have been fun to me so far, but this time with a bit more of challege and some consequences for failing beyond losing some scene.

What I don't expect:

- Definitively not any absurd scene more pushing how "old" Bella is as in the retarded restaurant scene. Nobody in real world would confuse that woman with MC mother for fuck sake... As goofy and dumb MC looks and acts he didn't look specially young neither. I don't know if developer think main Bella appeal is about some kind of "MILF" fetish, but no, it's not, there are plenty of contexts that make her route attractive and by what I have read about her fans in these years the "mature woman" thing barely exist.

Bella is one of the most unreallistic models in the game, not only by the ultra-exagerated body (which I'm 100% happy with btw), but also by how his face is designed, despite some "hard" factions she looks very, very young, with perfect skin and fresh face features, in real life I would say she has 25-30 yo instead the several years more she is supposed to be. In fact is curious how several young students supposedly in their 18-21s or so look sometimes older than Bella. Quinn sometimes, Kaley Cuoco Maya very often, Melanie even more to me, but that could be because she looks as a slightly fitter version of an aunt of mine when she was close to 40, Ashley, Mona... There is one special case among ugly woman studies girls even more exagerated, but I wouldn't include as she is probably designed that way on purpose.

- Sorry John Ness and others... but Zoey content. I hope there is zero forced content with caterpillar brows. I don't even hate her, it's just I'm not remotely interested in her as character at all.

Reactions: John Ness

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Here's a question for everyone name two or three Choices in BaDIK you never choose no matter how replays you have done.

Mines:

1. I never told Derek about Cathy on the dating site, even when I am not on her path. I don't trust his big mouth sometimes.
1. I never told derek about fucking Jade or gave the video to the dicks.
2. I never picked Jill over my sick friend.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

Mines:

1. I never tell Josy about Chad's homosexuality;
2. I always promise Sage that I'll find out who Chad's lover is;
3. I always fulfill my promise to Sage by revealing who Chad's lover is;

I would like to see a friendship between Chad and MC, so my picks are always Chad related. It's the way I have to repay my gratitude to Chad, if it weren't for him Sage's paranoid girlfriend character wouldn't be possible.

What I like about the MC's relationship with Sage is just how their relationship starts, with her getting wet watching the MC defending her in the cafeteria.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

Mines:

1. I never accept the VIP pass for The Pink Rose, and consequently never meet Madame Rose.
2. Same as you, never steal Jill's money.

Mar 26, 2022
Here's a question for everyone name one Choice in BaDIK you never choose no matter how replays you have done.

Mines:

I never told Derek about Cathy on the dating site, even when I am not on her path. I don't trust his big mouth sometimes.
For the bigger ones, I never fight with Troy. Somehow I can't fight him, because it's clear that he didn't want to give that guitar to the jocks. As for the smaller ones, I don't steal money from Jill's room, I help Chad and always punch Tybalt in the face.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Mines:

1.I've never, never hidden from Sage that Chad is gay and dating Troy.
2. I have never turned down Derek when he offers to share MC's room.
3. I never told Zoey that I was mad at her.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Definitively not any absurd scene more pushing how "old" Bella is as in the retarded restaurant scene
I hated that scene with a passion. Bella appears to be at least 10 years younger than she appears to be. DPC is a master of facial expressions and her face when asking the MC if she looked really old was heartbreaking.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Maseratis are worse than Porsches and the e at the end of Porsche is not silent, so that joke doesn't make sense. (n):p
Never heard of a pun?

It's also only the punchline.

Adapted to be about the game, it would go more like;

Derek and Nick were going around to wealthy individuals, looking for donors for the DIK's charitable activities fund. One rich old lady, who clearly didn't understand the etiquette of the situation, said, "well, now, boys, I'd surely love to give you some money, but I need you to do some work around my house for me. Why don't you go out back and paint my porch for me.

A couple hours later, They let her know they are done, and she gives them the money for the DIK's charitable activities fund.

As they are leaving, Derek turns to the old lady and say, "ma'am, you've been awfully kind to us, so I really feel I should inform you, that's not a porch, that's a Maserati.
(In the original joke, it's a couple bums - like, 1930's train hopping bums. But that would be off topic!)

It's one of my favorite jokes. The other one is;

G-clamp.jpg
Why is it called a C clamp?

...Because you can SEE it!!!!!
If you don't understand my sense of humor, that's your problem, not mine.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
1. I never tell Josy about Chad's homosexuality;
2. I always promise Sage that I'll find out who Chad's lover is;
3. I always fulfill my promise to Sage by revealing who Chad's lover is;

I would like to see a friendship between Chad and MC, so my picks are always Chad related. It's the way I have to repay my gratitude to Chad, if it weren't for him Sage's paranoid girlfriend character wouldn't be possible.

What I like about the MC's relationship with Sage is just how their relationship starts, with her getting wet watching the MC defending her in the cafeteria.
Yeah even thou she likes MC regardless of his affinity but it's pretty clear she loves DIK MC. Even at the end of a ep. in season 1 says Sage like bad boys MC response is different based on his affinity. Like DIK MC says I can't wait to have more fun with her.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
My only complaint is that we dont really have any control on the character decisions.

I mean, I say "no" to the first girl, since she has a boyfriend and I dont want any trouble, but right after the character says "yes, he will continue seeing her" by his own accord?

No, I dont want to be a part of the DIK fraternity after they humiliated me, but the game forces me to become one?
The illusion of choice & the invisible hands of the Dev (when you are forced to do something or forced to be with a certain person in-game)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Mines:

1. I never told Derek how I fucked Jade.
2 I have never abandoned a sick Sage.
3 I've never told Josy about Chad and Troy (but maybe I'll tell her in some next playthrough.But maybe not)
4. I always told Sage about Chad and Troy

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
For the bigger ones, I never fight with Troy. Somehow I can't fight him, because it's clear that he didn't want to give that guitar to the jocks. As for the smaller ones, I don't steal money from Jill's room, I help Chad and always punch Tybalt in the face.
I can't say that never fought him, but that is certainly an unnecessary fight that I have been avoiding for a long time. Besides, it also makes you good in having a better relationship with Bella. Because if you beat him then, when you later on cross his path when at the cafeteria with Bella, she will notice the grudge between Troy and you and that will make a poor impression on her.

Reactions: CachedBaguette

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I don't get why people don't tell Josy about Chad and Troy. They were making out IN A PUBLIC LOCKER ROOM. No expectation of privacy.
In the future, Chad will probably ask the MC if he's told his secret to anyone other than Sage. I don't see any point in telling Josy about Chad's homosexuality, but I do see consequences if the MC goes around talking to people other than Sage.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
In the future, Chad will probably ask the MC if he's told his secret to anyone other than Sage. I don't see any point in telling Josy about Chad's homosexuality, but I do see consequences if the MC goes around talking to people other than Sage.
What secret? As soon as he and Troy did that in public view, they had to know the secret would be out. It's not like MC witnessed a private interaction when he went back to his old dorm room to retrieve something. Then perhaps it would create a moral dilemma.

Reactions: John Ness
Mar 26, 2022
I can't say that never fought him, but that is certainly an unnecessary fight that I have been avoiding for a long time. Besides, it also makes you good in having a better relationship with Bella. Because if you beat him then, when you later on cross his path when at the cafeteria with Bella, she will notice the grudge between Troy and you and that will make a poor impression on her.
Bella was the second reason why I decided not to fight him ever again in any of my playthroughs. I felt like crap after Isabella's reaction and seeing him with all those bruises.

Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes