Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I disagree

if you decide not to be her fuckbuddy, which is your first chance to start a romance with her, Sage playfully tries to seduce MC at the Preps party, and then proposes again at the HOTs party.

Josy likewise, in fact never gives up.

Only Bella and Maya seem to give up any romantic involvement serenely
I was going off what we see in Ep. 9 if the MC tells her that he is together with someone else. She still has the hots fpr the MC probably, what what she really needs is someone to talk to.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
The point of telling Josy about Chad and Troy is so that the MC will trust Josy. Josy did prove yes so she can keep secret. She didn't tell Sage anything in regards to her relationship with Maya, she also didn't tell Sage so she could fuck the MC.

For a relationship to work, not only love is important, but also trust.:rolleyes:
I would go further on this point. Without trust, love is not possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
There are so many twists and turns in this game its hard to keep up. Even little things like liking a text on the cluck can make a difference in this game. Anyway that is what makes it fun. You never know where its heading
I don't know the inner mechanics at play in the game very well. But from what I have gathered reading the guides of the game, liking or not clucks or messages on Rooster has no effect whatsoever on your stats or your relationship with the people involved. It is reacting (with a message) in different ways to some of those clucks that can have an effect in the form of +DIK or -DIK points or getting or losing RPs.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was going off what we see in Ep. 9 if the MC tells her that he is together with someone else. She still has the hots fpr the MC probably, what what she really needs is someone to talk to.
it seems a little short of a chapter to change the perception of a character.

the chapter before if MC informs Sage that he wants to end the relationship with her, she tells him that should the situation change again to inform her. it does not seem like a closed door to me and we are talking about a girl who has just been dumped.

and even at the party she still remains the hottest and most flirtatious "rejected" LI with MC

no LI will ever reject MC's friendship, they don't even do that after rejecting him

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I don't know the inner mechanics at play in the game very well. But from what I have gathered reading the guides of the game, liking or not clucks or messages on Rooster has no effect whatsoever on your stats or your relationship with the people involved. It is reacting (with a message) in different ways to some of those clucks what can have an effect in the form of +DIK or -DIK points or getting or losing RPs.
Of course you miss scenes take the lily one if you don't click on her cluck for the tequila you loose out. not just on that scene but further scenes too.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
5. Science classes, believe it or not. One of the things i enjoy about BaDIK is that it gives me Bully vibes, and that's one of my favorite games of all time.
Oh science classes gonna be LITTY fr on god. Not only we get new minigame probably, but we also get another big booba teacher. I was always sad Nora was supposed to be one time thing, but I guess DPC follows the rule and never introduces characters if they don't get to play bigger role(yes, Steve will be back, probably somewhere in the end where being nice to him will make him help you with something).

Burke's story reminds me Jeffrey Epstein.Well, in fact, collecting dirt on the elite of the world will not end in anything good.
Burke didn't kill himself.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Of course you miss scenes take the lily one if you don't click on her cluck for the tequila you loose out. not just on that scene but further scenes too.
Exactly my point. For Lily scene at the preps party to happen, you must respond to her cluck, meaning you must answer her cluck with a text of yours. Just by liking her cluck (clicking the thumbs up icon) you get nothing in return.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Stephen Burke looks more like Harvey Weinstein to me.
Well, no. Harvey's a not the worst guy . A man of art. He helped actresses. Yes, perhaps in the interests of art, he conducted additional auditions in order for the actress to dive deeper into the role. Creating an artistic image sometimes requires effort, and even sacrifice. Stephen is abusing his official position. He's cheating with something that doesn't personally belong to him. And Harvey is the owner of his studio. He had the right to select actresses according to his own criteria and rules. Harvey is in many ways a victim of circumstances.

Tudor@79

Oct 1, 2018
Why can't I load the game to play?
I have a Samsung S6 lite tablet with Android 13,128GB and 4 GB Ram so it should work but it dosen't open and it keeps crashing.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Why can't I load the game to play?
I have a Samsung S6 lite tablet with Android 13,128GB and 4 GB Ram so it should work but it dosen't open and it keeps crashing.
I tried the Android version, my phone also has 4GB of RAM. It lags and crashes all the time, so you probably need something more powerful. The game is quite gluttonous in fact, but it is noticeable only when we put it on weak devices.

Tudor@79

Oct 1, 2018
I tried the Android version, my phone also has 4GB of RAM. It lags and crashes all the time, so you probably need something more powerful. The game is quite gluttonous in fact, but it is noticeable only when we put it on weak devices.
Weak???
How much powerfull can it be?!
It's a tablet from 2022 so it's one of the latest on market.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes