Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Not sure about exact episode, 6 or 7 I think. It's if you choose not to fight Tommy in the major choice, a bit later when Josy finds out he gave you the black eye she'll deal out justice herself (it doesn't matter whether you're on the throuple path or not).
All right. (y) That is why I did not remember the scene then. I always choose to kick his ass.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
after fooling around with several girl form ep1 to ep8, i fully committed to josy and maya, avoiding any cheating in EP 9, with neutral affinity. i must say, it takes away a lot of girls from the last update but it make sense with my previous choices. plus it makes a lot of sense and adds build up tension, for the last "walk of shame"
im curios: whats your path? are u still single? dik, chick or neutral?
Many people that frequent this thread, myself included, choose to have separate runs for the different main girls. Also it is quite common to have another for the side girls. And then you can split it all even further by trying different affinities with the same girl. I know that there are fellow players of the game in here that keep as many as 15 to 20 different runs in total.

Reactions: anatarash

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Many people that frequent this thread, myself included, choose to have separate runs for the different main girls. Also it is quite common to have another for the side girls. And then you can split it all even further by trying different affinities with the same girl. I know that there are fellow players of the game in here that keep as many as 15 to 20 different runs in total.
sheesh! 20 runs? thats crazy! i had two so far, the first one till EP8 was on android, then i replayed from 1 to 9 on PC. on my first run i was DIK and got rejected by J&M,who were the girls i aimed for, so for this second run i tryed to balance. i love the game because you really can choose accordingly to what you would choose in real life. love the game, really, its awesome, but to me the idea of have several runs and go through the entire story, minigames and stuff, time after time, is a bit nuts.
but nonethless i always wonder how the story goes if choises are different

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But that is not real love. That is infatuation. And love can take many forms, not only the romantic/sexual one. You can love your family and your friends, for instance.
"It's not real love" is like the "no true Scotsman" fallacy. Like you say, love takes many forms, and that can include having blind or overly optimistic trust in a person. It doesn't make the feeling infatuation, the only thing about the infatuation is that it's short lived.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
sheesh! 20 runs? thats crazy! i had two so far, the first one till EP8 was on android, then i replayed from 1 to 9 on PC. on my first run i was DIK and got rejected by J&M,who were the girls i aimed for, so for this second run i tryed to balance. i love the game because you really can choose accordingly to what you would choose in real life. love the game, really, its awesome, but to me the idea of have several runs and go through the entire story, minigames and stuff, time after time, is a bit nuts.
Yeah. There are parts that inevitably get repetitive after so many runs. I only have the mini-games enabled in one of my runs. For the rest, I disable them. And considering that we are getting new episodes for the game roughly every six to nine months, you can space your runs in time as well to not get burnt.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
"It's not real love" is like the "no true Scotsman" fallacy. Like you say, love takes many forms, and that can include having blind or overly optimistic trust in a person. It doesn't make the feeling infatuation, the only thing about the infatuation is that it's short lived.
It is normal to feel infatuated at the early stages of a romantic relationship. But as you've put it, that's short lived. Once that stage is over, it takes time, effort and dedication from both parties to build a loving bond between the two of them. And that is when mutual trust is an essential key to the success of the couple.

Anyway, I am not saying that I hold the truth in this or anything. It is just the way I see the matter. In any case, I feel we are getting a bit off-topic here. Perhaps it is better if we stop this discussion now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hi, that's me. Almost 20 runs. I did it, kinda feel mentally healthy. I just can't take bananas anymore, I always smile when I see them. :LOL:
smile-plan-comes-together-david-tennant-doctor-who.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
after fooling around with several girl form ep1 to ep8, i fully committed to josy and maya, avoiding any cheating in EP 9, with neutral affinity. i must say, it takes away a lot of girls from the last update but it make sense with my previous choices. plus it makes a lot of sense and adds build up tension, for the last "walk of shame"
im curios: whats your path? are u still single? dik, chick or neutral?
it is no great sacrifice to remain faithful in the ninth chapter, in the end they are flirtations, there is no real betrayal possible after the decision of the eighth.

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
I just got around to playing version 0.91. I can't get too far before running into a problem. Every time I get to this screen, and then attempt to progress to the next, the game crashes. No screen to give detail... the program just closes. I've tried deleting, re-downloading, installing on different drives... all with the same result. Anybody have a suggestion, or a save a screen or two after that you might share?

DIK.png

Jan 31, 2023
I'm always looking for the ripple effects down the line, so I don't thing there's anything I always do, I've even got a Sage save telling Josy about Chad and Troy but not telling Sage, that could be a fun conversation when Josy slips up and Sage finds out.
Yeah, Quinn definitely wants to run the HOT sorority herself, and it's shown several times in game that a lot of the girls are blaming Sage for Quinn's shitty decisions, I think Heather says something about how being a senior is getting to her, and that she should consider stepping down.

I think how you handle the Chad-Troy revelation in regards to telling Sage is going to have a large effect, she's already highly volatile, she confronts Mel and Sarah in quite a hostile fashion if you don't tell Sage about it, so I think that it can end up being a deciding factor if you've told Josy, there might be a scene where Josy slips up and talks about it, Sage finds out and starts coming down hard on her, things escalate and Sage is basically requested to step down as the president of the HOT sorority because of her inability to keep her shit together.

At the same time, I think how you deal with Riona during the Halloween party is going to affect her role in Quinn's operations, if you make out with her (on an others run) or if you give the neutral response on a relationship run, I think she's going to be motivated to start distancing herself from the prostitution and drug dealing. At the same time, it's interesting to see the developing dynamic between Quinn and Lily, it would not surprise me if Quinn actually comes involved Lily in her drug dealing directly, as for the prostitution, well Lily is already aware of it because of Mona, and it's not clear if Lily is playing tricks for clients at the Pink Rose like many of the other strippers seem to be.

Jan 31, 2023
I just got around to playing version 0.91. I can't get too far before running into a problem. Every time I get to this screen, and then attempt to progress to the next, the game crashes. No screen to give detail... the program just closes. I've tried deleting, re-downloading, installing on different drives... all with the same result. Anybody have a suggestion, or a save a screen or two after that you might share?

View attachment 2386636
Look someone posted it again.

The problem is in the save game you're importing.

Just don't play with mods :HideThePain:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

View attachment 2386636
ezgif-5-dbb48d9bf3.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes