anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
it is no great sacrifice to remain faithful in the ninth chapter, in the end they are flirtations, there is no real betrayal possible after the decision of the eighth.
during the party many girls try hitting on you, and you can decline or not...via sancho mod i ve seen there is a MCcheating counter..i assumed it may lead to sorta of a "bad ending" or at least not perfect, with your girl route.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
during the party many girls try hitting on you, and you can decline or not...via sancho mod i ve seen there is a MCcheating counter..i assumed it may lead to sorta of a "bad ending" or at least not perfect, with your girl route.
You are correct. I don't think cheating at the party is a good Idea if you are trying to keep your girl. It will eventually bite you in the ass. Even if you mess around with everyone from the start of the game you get a reputation that will mess you up in the end for sure. You will start hearing the rumors. I think you going to end up alone and miserable if you keep on fucking around

Reactions: anatarash

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You are right, but these are temptations that are easy to resist because they lead nowhere. Whereas before Chapter 8 it was a different story

Reactions: SomboSteel

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
You are right, but these are temptations that are easy to resist because they lead nowhere. Whereas before Chapter 8 it was a different story
This is true. Episode 9 is more MC being an ass if he picks a relationship. Other's route is the best route if someone wants to continue playing the game like he did before ep9.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm digging the fact that now even on the solo route there are potential Li's. Quinn, Nicole, Lily, Zoey and Riona. I figured it would be like how it was in the beginning where it was really just about sex when it came to any girl who's not one of the main Li's. Glad that's not the case anymore cause alot of the secondary girls have potential

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm digging the fact that now even on the solo route there are potential Li's. Quinn, Nicole, Lily, Zoey and Riona. I figured it would be like how it was in the beginning where it was really just about sex when it came to any girl who's not one of the main Li's. Glad that's not the case anymore cause alot of the secondary girls have potential
I would even put Jozy in your list its is clear there is trouble in paradise the fight at the start of the party. The questions about your relationship during the party you can see the dissapointment if you say it wouldn't have worked out. I didn't want to cheat so I don't know where it would have headed with the other options. So ill try those during a other run. Im with sage. Also I kissed her during the sorority party to get rid of Anthony. You could see there is still a spark there

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
You are correct. I don't think cheating at the party is a good Idea if you are trying to keep your girl. It will eventually bite you in the ass. Even if you mess around with everyone from the start of the game you get a reputation that will mess you up in the end for sure. You will start hearing the rumors. I think you going to end up alone and miserable if you keep on fucking around
yes indeed, altough im committed to J&M, the rumors says im "the one who goes around". im basically manwhore :D

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes