dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
yes indeed, altough im committed to J&M, the rumors says im "the one who goes around". im basically manwhore :D
But if the MC has been loyal to a LI or MJ all this time, these rumors have no value. Why?

"the one who goes around", That's what Christie says in EP8 and in EP9 she writes on Rooster, in reference to the cake finger, so it's not as big as the rumors say it is. Elena has also heard the rumors and wonders if they are true. Even Arieth asks MJ who the guy on the video is and wants to know his name.

You can play like that so that only a few girls have seen the cock from the MC.

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
Question for the J&M path if focusing on Josy: after the ep 4 choice is it fine to go DIK affinity? Or does she prefer neutral

travelman

Dec 14, 2018

View attachment 2387530
that's such a weird render, how is MC completely not visible even though we see his arm? Proportions make it seem like we should see him in the background, unless he just stood dead sideways. I'm guessing that's Nora but I didn't knew her ass this huge to cover whole MC, seesh.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Honestly, it feels like a flashback, with another character. I was right about the Asses being Sarah & Mel; I have feeling it's MC dad & his mom. The game intro did hinted there will be a sex scene before the two.
that is Quinn and MC on their date. Even though the clothes looks like something Josy uses to wear. But the ass is too cute to be josy's.

preview.jpg
the fingernails and ass looks a lot like Quinn's.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Ok so I found this now we have to see which girl it could be

Several countries follow the right-hand wedding rule, including: Latvia, Hungary, Greece, Serbia, Russia, Belgium, Portugal, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Austria, Poland, Spain, Denmark, Cuba, Norway, Peru, Colombia, Jordan, and Venezuela.

:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: noctarima and Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes