anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
I would even put Jozy in your list its is clear there is trouble in paradise the fight at the start of the party. The questions about your relationship during the party you can see the dissapointment if you say it wouldn't have worked out. I didn't want to cheat so I don't know where it would have headed with the other options. So ill try those during a other run. Im with sage. Also I kissed her during the sorority party to get rid of Anthony. You could see there is still a spark there
i read other posts regarding the fight at the start of the party, i assume with josy, but i didnt get any fight.(except defending her from Oscar) with josy and maya it was just peachy from start to end

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
yes indeed, altough im committed to J&M, the rumors says im "the one who goes around". im basically manwhore :D
Yeah I was basically with sage the same. I made a save where you chose gf in that path so I can still branch to quinn and all the others. I am about start a maya & Josy path now. Im going to try and be a nice guy for a change. How easy it is going to be is another story. So easy to mess up.

Reactions: anatarash

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
i read other posts regarding the fight at the start of the party, i assume with josy, but i didnt get any fight.(except defending her from Oscar) with josy and maya it was just peachy from start to end
It wasn't a fight per se, but Maya and Josy had a disagreement (that could have blown up otherwise) at the beginning when they first show up.

Reactions: anatarash

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It wasn't a fight per se, but Maya and Josy had a disagreement (that could have blown up otherwise) at the beginning when they first show up.
Josy did not agree to spend so much on costumes, while Maya, despite her encounter with Burke going badly, wants to enjoy the party to the fullest. It's a cue left there, and the mere presence of mc in the dressing room negates the issue

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I would even put Jozy in your list its is clear there is trouble in paradise the fight at the start of the party. The questions about your relationship during the party you can see the dissapointment if you say it wouldn't have worked out. I didn't want to cheat so I don't know where it would have headed with the other options. So ill try those during a other run. Im with sage. Also I kissed her during the sorority party to get rid of Anthony. You could see there is still a spark there
Josy and Sage are part of the main Li's that's why I didn't add them to the list. But it's nice to know that even if u don't pick a main girl u could probably still pick them later if the time comes. I think it's pointless tho. If you didn't pick one of the main girls after what? 7/8 episodes? I don't see why you'd pick em later on you know.
My hopes for the solo route is to make paths for other Li's like the ones I mentioned. Maybe even more but I honestly don't see any of the other girls as potential Li's. Would be kinda funny if Sallie had to be one of them tho given her relationship with the MC

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Josy and Sage are part of the main Li's that's why I didn't add them to the list. But it's nice to know that even if u don't pick a main girl u could probably still pick them later if the time comes. I think it's pointless tho. If you didn't pick one of the main girls after what? 7/8 episodes? I don't see why you'd pick em later on you know.
My hopes for the solo route is to make paths for other Li's like the ones I mentioned. Maybe even more but I honestly don't see any of the other girls as potential Li's. Would be kinda funny if Sallie had to be one of them tho given her relationship with the MC
I think even even if you pick a main girl you will be able to pick them later on. When it comes to sage its clear she is kinky and she likes them from the whole theater chat they had. I am sure sooner or later they all gonna end up in your bed together Sage is going to make sure of that.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes