AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Unlikely she'd be married considering MC meets her on a dating app. Also she has no ring:
View attachment 2387951
I mean, this doesn't mean if you want to have an affair you don't wear a wedding ring on your hand

But in the scenes where she is at home (EP9) Nora does not wear a ring and Jade has been wearing the ring on her left hand for 9 episodes

Isabella also wears the ring on her left hand

So...either it's the MC's mom or a character who decided to change her ring to the other hand or a girl who is engaged

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Question for the J&M path if focusing on Josy: after the ep 4 choice is it fine to go DIK affinity? Or does she prefer neutral
I would go with neutral affinity. I can see that affinity working well enough for (almost?) all girls in the end.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
So are we sure that is the MC in the last preview at least? I mean, what he is wearing on the wrist gives vibes of his Spartan warrior costume. But what if that is not the MC? Could they be James and Bella in one of her flashbacks?

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL
Mar 26, 2022
So are we sure that is the MC in the last preview at least? I mean, what he is wearing on the wrist gives vibes of his Spartan warrior costume. But what if that is not the MC? Could they be James and Bella in one of her flashbacks?
The hand looks like his, but yes, it could be anyone's. Considering that there will be more flashbacks either from the MC's parents' past or Bella's past, it's possible that this preview is from one of these scenes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think it's Bella, and DPC would never risk so much, keep in mind that they don't even kiss in the wedding photo

Reactions: SomboSteel

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The hand looks like his, but yes, it could be anyone's. Considering that there will be more flashbacks either from the MC's parents' past or Bella's past, it's possible that this preview is from one of these scenes.
Hello mate who is the trans girl in your profile picture??? Her face looks weird

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes