SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
meh

if getting kicked in the balls is what passes for having your playtime in this insanely lengthy game respected, then i wish more of the girls would start going for crotch shots :Kappa:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Right here is the point. Josy did not lie to the MC and did not reveal any secret, which shows so that the MC can trust Josy.:rolleyes:
Josy told MC she would tell him everything when she got there so while Josy did withhold the fact that her boyfriend is her girlfriend its because she wanted to tell him face to face thats good reason to trust Josy and this is a other reason
Josylift.png

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I was referring to Josy lying that she had a boyfriend when in fact she had a girlfriend and that she swings both ways. What were you referring to? :unsure:
Right, the part where she was protecting the secret about her (and Maya's) sexuality.

You don't get to accuse her of being "a lying bitch" and "not being able to keep a secret," at the same time. That's just absurd.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
after fooling around with several girl form ep1 to ep8, i fully committed to josy and maya, avoiding any cheating in EP 9, with neutral affinity. i must say, it takes away a lot of girls from the last update but it make sense with my previous choices. plus it makes a lot of sense and adds build up tension, for the last "walk of shame"
im curios: whats your path? are u still single? dik, chick or neutral?

Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I'd say it's often the reverse -- love invokes blind trust in the idealized image of the person one holds in their head.
But that is not real love. That is infatuation. And love can take many forms, not only the romantic/sexual one. You can love your family and your friends, for instance.

In the end, if you feel you can't trust the other person, your relationship is bound to fail.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Which episode is this from?
Not sure about exact episode, 6 or 7 I think. It's if you choose not to fight Tommy in the major choice, a bit later when Josy finds out he gave you the black eye she'll deal out justice herself (it doesn't matter whether you're on the throuple path or not).

Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes