Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
To be honest, I think so this is a flashback and/or from Lynette's diary.

The bracelet is the same one the MC wears during the Jill concert. A family heirloom from his father Neil perhaps. We learn through the diary in EP8 so that Neil probably had something with another woman a year before he met Lynette. Furthermore, Neil had his fun with women before he met Lynette.

He is a craftsman and travels from town to town, to wherever there is work. Experiencing this in EP1 when he told his son the story of Lynette. It is implied so he did this before he met Lynette.

If this was supposed to be Neil, the only question left was who the woman was. Lynette, a young Jade or maybe Priscilla?:unsure:

This seems like a very strong contender, to me. The nice decor makes sense for this, and the shape of the booty, her skin tone, and the style of her panties fits for Lynette.

Wait, am I agreeing with Dalli????? WTF!!!!!!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This seems like a very strong contender, to me. The nice decor makes sense for this, and the shape of the booty, her skin tone, and the style of her panties fits for Lynette.

Wait, am I agreeing with Dalli????? WTF!!!!!!
Thats a sign your losing it:ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, to be perfectly clear, I never said that I personally liked or disliked anything of what I mentioned in my post. I simply stated why I understood that many people find kinks and curvy female bodies appealing.

But since you shared your favs with us, I can say that I prefer big natural breasts like Sage's, that Quinn has a body to die for and that her ass is yummy. :LOL:
Sage is about the limit for me, if they were a little bigger they would be unattractive to me. And I know you were talking about the majority preferences.

Reactions: Matt2012021
Oct 18, 2021
May not be the majority. But one fact is indisputable. Bella and Nora's boobs. TOO. BIG.
I mean, maybe? However, I commented specifically about the point you brought up that the game in general has many girls with big breasts, which is factually incorrect, there are just several of them
Didn't say whether Bella's and Nora's boobs were too big or not, just gave examples from the game to support my reply

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Do we know if the choice of helping Sally with her costume malfunction is remembered? I'm assuming it is, but it feels out of character for my Others pure DIK run (Fucked Jade and Sage, beat on every last fool who stepped to it, didn't tell Sage about Chad, etc.), but I don't know if one or the other would close the door to Sally.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
May not be the majority. But one fact is indisputable. Bella and Nora's boobs. TOO. BIG.
Not only is this wrong, it's painfully obvious you're just jealous because Bella can generate her own gravitational fields and you can't.

But seriously, Bella's boobs are perhaps a shade too large for her frame, since her waist is tiny. She almost looks like an ant!

But she's fucking hot and I know a girl who looks like her (though much younger) IRL, so its not unrealistic.

I like the boobs. And THAT is a fact.

PS. who the fuck is Nora?

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not only is this wrong, it's painfully obvious you're just jealous because Bella can generate her own gravitational fields and you can't.

But seriously, Bella's boobs are perhaps a shade too large for her frame, since her waist is tiny. She almost looks like an ant!

But she's fucking hot and I know a girl who looks like her (though much younger) IRL, so its not unrealistic.

I like the boobs. And THAT is a fact.

PS. who the fuck is Nora?
Wait a minute. You played the game and don't know who's Nora? Anyway, you see her in Swyper and then at McAllen's when you go there with Tommy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KillerBee487

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wait a minute. You played the game and don't know who's Nora? Anyway, you see her in Swyper and then at McAllen's when you go there with Tommy.
Does Nora appear together with Nicole? Because then it's absolutely no wonder why she'd fail to make any real impression.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Does Nora appear together with Nicole? Because then it's absolutely no wonder why she'd fail to make any real impression.
Not together, Nora is at the bar when you leave Nicole and Sandy at the table to go and get drinks.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No, Sandy appears with Nicole.

Nora sits alone at the bar in McAllen's, and if you've had a successful conversation with her in Swiper, you might get to know her better.
Either way, Nicole wins both of them.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes