anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Does Nora appear together with Nicole? Because then it's absolutely no wonder why she'd fail to make any real impression.
Not together, Nora is at the bar when you leave Nicole and Sandy at the table to go and get drinks.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Does Nora appear together with Nicole? Because then it's absolutely no wonder why she'd fail to make any real impression.
No, Sandy appears with Nicole.

Nora sits alone at the bar in McAllen's, and if you've had a successful conversation with her in Swiper, you might get to know her better.
Either way, Nicole wins both of them.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Well, to be perfectly clear, I never said that I personally liked or disliked anything of what I mentioned in my post. I simply stated why I understood that many people find kinks and curvy female bodies appealing.

But since you shared your favs with us, I can say that I prefer big natural breasts like Sage's, that Quinn has a body to die for and that her ass is yummy. :LOL:
BOOOOOB FIGHT!!!
Sage, Quinn, Maya, Sandy and Nicole will kill me of a heart attack one of these days

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Great. Somebody just shot the first shot of Boob Size War III. In a game like this. Where nearly all the bras have been begging for mercy since update 1. Where a C cup is considered small. With at least 4 women whose tits have their own gravitational pull. In this game. Boob war. Grand. Wake me when its over.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
All right. It seems to be Jade's ring. But what is still strange is why this ring moved from one hand to the other. According to this, it was then probably at the time when Jade was engaged to Stephen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come on dalli_x, the masses are depending on you to solve the mystery ass & you post this, where your own screen-shots show Jade's ring is different to the one in the preview? Do your zoom in superpowers only work on eye reflections or something?
The stone size, shape & setting of the mystery ladies ring is completely different from Jade's? :WaitWhat:

But keep at it, I'm sure if you try enough theories one of them will be right just by the laws of probability. :LOL:
Do we know if the choice of helping Sally with her costume malfunction is remembered? I'm assuming it is, but it feels out of character for my Others pure DIK run (Fucked Jade and Sage, beat on every last fool who stepped to it, didn't tell Sage about Chad, etc.), but I don't know if one or the other would close the door to Sally.
Yes that choice is remembered.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
The hand looks like his, but yes, it could be anyone's. Considering that there will be more flashbacks either from the MC's parents' past or Bella's past, it's possible that this preview is from one of these scenes.
Bianca is awesome. Any theory that says it isn't Bianca should be dismissed.

Reference: Bianca is awesome.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes