S41nT

Aug 19, 2019
Also I remember reading a few pages back about "random interest in MC out of no where" . To me I have not seen that. The HOT chicks tend to be more sluttish and MC is pledging a frat and is down to smash so they smash when more on the dik route.

Girls like Jill, Bella, etc.take more wining and dining to come around to the MC so their progression feels normal. Cathy/Jade interest in MC comes more from the need to feel sexy/ husband cheating so her wanting to get back at him.

I haven't felt like a single girls attraction to MC was unjustified given the circumstances of choices and based on the girls personality.

On an additional note, who thinks that the "fuck a feminist" task ,if done by Derek, is gonna be him fuckin the purple haired one he always fights with. I mean if he does shit will be kinda funny but damn.
The only way i see Derek will have sex with is by raping her:ROFLMAO:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
All the girls, (Bella as an exception) are beautiful and I have to say you really do have great skill and taste in women ;), I exclude Bella only because (and this may be intentional) she has really scary eyes, like psycho eyes.
I like that about her tbh. Bella is my top one girl in this.

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
The only way i see Derek will have sex with is by raping her:ROFLMAO:
They could get drunk at a party and she actually ends up wanting to do it, and he is freaking out about it, but he has a choice to pull the pin on the grenade for the DIK's. I can see that being a story element honest enough.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
That assesment of the situation is something I do agree with,however both Josy and Maya have been initiators of the contacts,so neither of them is without the blame here
i agree, both have their share of blame in this mess, Josy had a good number of opportunities to tell him she have a GF and not a BF, and also that her GF was in the same college as the MC, unlike Maya her family doesn't seem to be religious freaks so she was being selfish or she have some unknow reasons (maybe maya's father threatened her?), Maya already fucked things up with the initiation thing, she also made him promisse to always be honest to her while she is having trouble to do the same, but at least she have her reasons for that, the way i see it is that after being forgived and given a second chance if she had reveal the whole truth at that time, MC would be mad again and never given her a third chance, i am cutting her some slack because things ecalated too fast, but she is not blameless, i felt bad because i don't want the MC to be the reason for their breakup, these two girls have to solve their situation before dragging someone else into their mess, i dunno how things are gonna happen in their arcs but i think that this time they will have to run after him and this is the perfect excuse to get rid of them and go for the other girls in the other saves we have for the others

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
I like that about her tbh. Bella is my top one girl in this.
My current tops are Jade and Jill. Jade because the Milf aspect, and Jill because of the story she has that I can imagine coming. Third and fourth are Maya and Josy.

This is what disappoints me about this game. the girls I like most are locked by the chick route. but the decisions I like most are generally the DIK ones.

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
i agree, both have their share of blame in this mess, Josy had a good number of opportunities to tell him she have a GF and not a BF, and also that her GF was in the same college as the MC, unlike Maya her family doesn't seem to be religious freaks so she was being selfish or she have some unknow reasons (maybe maya's father threatened her?), Maya already fucked things up with the initiation thing, she also made him promisse to always be honest to her while she is having trouble to do the same, but at least she have her reasons for that, the way i see it is that after being forgived and given a second chance if she had reveal the whole truth at that time, MC would be mad again and never given her a third chance, i am cutting her some slack because things ecalated too fast, but she is not blameless, i felt bad because i don't want the MC to be the reason for their breakup, these two girls have to solve their situation before dragging someone else into their mess, i dunno how things are gonna happen in their arcs but i think that this time they will have to run after him and this is the perfect excuse to get rid of them and go for the other girls in the other saves we have for the others
As I told someone earlier, I think the reason Josy didn't tell MC it was a girl was because she may not be open to everyone yet about being in a relationship with a girl. It may still be new territory for her. Was it a shitty move? sure. but it isn't unforgivable.

I think the fact that MC fucked both of them is the part that may make the relationship rocky, but thats where the potential route split comes in.
Do you resolve things 1 on 1 with Josy?
Do you resolve things 1 on 1 with Maya?
Do you make it a threeway relationship?
Do you just get those two over their issues and have them make up?

I honestly like this this way because no matter which way you go depending on what dr. pinkcake has set up, You have options that are available depending on the route you are taking.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
How to play BRAWLER on ANDROID version... To get special render.. I downloaded beingadik3.0 from apkgamers.. Please any1

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
But we should not forget that Josy asked the MC about staying with him ... not with Maya ... in facht she was totally oblivious that Maya was the MC´s roommate ... so Josy with her bags in the door came to visit the MC and rather not Maya!
It is possible that Josy showed up and Maya was the one who answered the door, leading to the confrontation we have now.

This is my best guess as to what happed they probably had a bit of a talk already and we will have a breakdown of it next episode. Dr. Pinkcake is good at shit not making sense right away in an episode but it gets resolved a bit later and later til we have an oh fuck moment.

and if by accident he made an inconsistency, then Dr. Pinkcake can go back and fix a bit of dialogue to make stuff make sense. as he has done in bits and pieces in the past.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
I'm going for that hitting two birds with one stone with Jade, the teacher and the feminist task :p
I agree thats the route I am taking as well. I am just saying if that route was not gone down, I could see the derek fucking the feminist thing happening, just for the lolz. Let's be real, the dude is a bro. He would jump on the grenade if it was required of him.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
the ''fuck a feminist'' tasks makes me worried that we'll somehow end up having to fuck one of the gender studies girls

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
But we should not forget that Josy asked the MC about staying with him ... not with Maya ... in facht she was totally oblivious that Maya was the MC´s roommate ... so Josy with her bags in the door came to visit the MC and rather not Maya!
When she called she even says " I am coming to YOU", and by the end of the episode is obvious she didn't even bother to tell Maya she was accepted in the college, the best part was MC simply leaving them and go find another place to stay kinda like...

fuck this shit.jpg

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
the ''fuck a feminist'' tasks makes me worried that we'll somehow end up having to fuck one of the gender studies girls
Only if it would be Maya otherwise god please no
Or at least not the one from 0.2 with blue shirt
You aren't using your imagination :cool: A girl from gender studies? Jade. She is a girl and she is there too. Or you have issues fucking with a teacher? I don't :whistle:

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
You aren't using your imagination :cool: A girl from gender studies? Jade. She is a girl and she is there too. Or you have issues fucking with a teacher? I don't :whistle:
but think about it why would there be a fuck a feminist challenge if there is already a fuck a teacher , etc challenge ? DPC might plan on using it some way...

All i gotta say is that if that does happen i'll have to let Derek take one for the team

laliandra

May 2, 2019
yeah i don't think Maya told Josy she was at school. their relationship seems really weird. i really want them to make up, i'll make do with Bella :love: and chime in when they need me for a threesome, they both seemed to enjoy playing with a cock after all:p

but did MC tell Josy which number his room was? in my playthrough he didn't.

so i think it was a coincidence Josy ended up there. after all for the school Maya was in theory alone in that room since the other student never showed up and MC never informed to anyone he had moved. so naturally they sent the new student to the room with one vacancy.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes