ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
yeah i don't think Maya told Josy she was at school. their relationship seems really weird. i really want them to make up, i'll make do with Bella :love: and chime in when they need me for a threesome, they both seemed to enjoy playing with a cock after all:p

but did MC tell Josy which number his room was? in my playthrough he didn't.

so i think it was a coincidence Josy ended up there. after all for the school Maya was in theory alone in that room since the other student never showed up and MC never informed to anyone he had moved. so naturally they sent the new student to the room with one vacancy.
"Maya was in theory alone in that room since the other student never showed "

the other student was Josy all along.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Is it me or does Rena look like Jill? Maybe I am too frunk and can't think straight? But I don't care face me fagget if u want. i will fucking fightyou.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I had all 3 available but picked Derek just cause he seems to be the one with the less trouble around out of everyone
i was torned in sage and bella, i wanted bella because that ending of she opening a door.... and all that made me have some kind of gut feeling and go for her ( as in to protect her) and sage i go with her in my dik route xD

Mar 28, 2019
Please do check how much memory the game chews up while playing. I'm on win10 and mine eats between 200-250mb. Which is nothing, i have no problems. Yours eat how much?
bro, i did it, and it starts at 720, but when the game crashed it was 1.560.
what does it mean?

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
the ''fuck a feminist'' tasks makes me worried that we'll somehow end up having to fuck one of the gender studies girls
Nah that is where you will fuck Jade/Maya. The funny thing for that quest is if Derek is the one who fulfills it that is what we gotta worry about. Since he might have to jump on the grenade and fuck the feminist in the class.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
bro, i did it, and it starts at 720, but when the game crashed it was 1.560.
what does it mean?
It means a memory leak issue. Do you use dedicated or integrated graphics card? The Dev is starting to acknowledge the issue the meantime. Its not just the mod obviously.

SD345

Jul 17, 2019
I picked Bella because she's my favorite and it just seemed obvious but I'm starting to wonder/worry that was a mistake. She's obviously going to want to know why MC wants to stay with her which means we either lie (which is never good) or tell the truth and I feel like the truth will sorta justify her initial impressions of the MC and will take us a bunch of steps back with her and maybe even close the route all together.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I never pursued Bella, I was simply nice with her, and I easily get her :). My stats :)
BeingADIK 2019-08-20 20-40-17-67.png

I go for Sage, I feel like I'm a little angry and confused, so I need my Fuck Buddy. I really don't want to deal with this thing right now, and tell Derek the whole shit :D
BeingADIK 2019-08-20 20-40-00-82.png

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes