• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I picked Bella because she's my favorite and it just seemed obvious but I'm starting to wonder/worry that was a mistake. She's obviously going to want to know why MC wants to stay with her which means we either lie (which is never good) or tell the truth and I feel like the truth will sorta justify her initial impressions of the MC and will take us a bunch of steps back with her and maybe even close the route all together.
What, you think the Truth will be "I just want you as a fuckbuddy"? Because i don't. And thats normal if her fears get the best of her temporary. One just have to put up with that. Dedication is not always easy. She won't be a quick success.

Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
someone share end of ep 2 save in winrar format and i extract that format but i cannot view that scenes because all are locked.although he finished almost all scenes and also he screenshot with me.please help me guys how to view that scene ..sorry for bad english please tell me guys why noone reply my comment:cry::cry::cry::cry: you are my last hope please help me guys

SD345

Jul 17, 2019
What, you think the Truth will be "I just want you as a fuckbuddy"? Because i don't. And thats normal if her fears get the best of her temporary. One just have to put up with that. Dedication is not always easy. She won't be a quick success.
Noo not that, I'm thinking more along the lines of if we have to describe what's going on with Maya/Josy and why we can't stay in our current dorm.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I wanted to pick Bella to "protect her" from the obvious trouble that's coming her way, but that man in her house still scares me shitless and we don't know what she needs help for, so I stayed away

I wanted to pick Sage then, but I didn't wanna rub Chad the wrong way further. Plus your stolen guitar somehow ended up in her room so she might be involved with troublesome people.

Which is why I picked Derek. Dude's troubles are all on a superficial level and is the one with the less danger or weird shit happening around him (other than running around with a dildo on his head)

Hopefully my choice pays off and I don't end no just missing out on some cool scenes

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
x2

also, She just pushed Jill in your way, because She started to think you are a good guy. and She likes Jill. And Now You go to her and tell Her that you are in a middle of a Three Way relationship, and you need to stay somewhere?! Good Luck :LOL:, that will come out really well:ROFLMAO:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hopefully my choice pays off and I don't end no just missing out on some cool scenes
You'll definitely end up missing some scene BUT thats the case with every route :sneaky: Anyway. Derek is an interesting choice. I think Derek wil be the key for Maya. Or maybe not. He is there for a reason and even though i don't like the clown he is still the brother of Maya and he seems very protective. So i kinda think he'll be a steping stone on Maya's route.

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
I picked Bella because she's my favorite and it just seemed obvious but I'm starting to wonder/worry that was a mistake. She's obviously going to want to know why MC wants to stay with her which means we either lie (which is never good) or tell the truth and I feel like the truth will sorta justify her initial impressions of the MC and will take us a bunch of steps back with her and maybe even close the route all together.

to Bella

I don't wanna talk about it, but long story short my roommate where I am at lied to me and threw alot at me and I can't stay there right now. Can I stay the night here.

MC doesn't lie and gets out scott free :D.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
also, She just pushed Jill in your way, because She started to think you are a good guy. and She likes Jill. And Now You go to her and tell Her that you are in a middle of a Three Way relationship, and you need to stay somewhere?! Good Luck :LOL:, that will come out really well:ROFLMAO:
Really? Thats what i suppose to tell her? By being honest? Are you crazy? I'm not gonna tell her that :cool:

Mar 28, 2019
It means a memory leak issue. Do you use dedicated or integrated graphics card? The Dev is starting to acknowledge the issue the meantime. Its not just the mod obviously.
dont use any graphic card, its just an old notebook.
but i use lot of programs to work, like corel, photoshop, autocad.
even play some games like cs:go, battlefield, never have any memory problem.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
You'll definitely end up missing some scene BUT thats the case with every route :sneaky: Anyway. Derek is an interesting choice. I think Derek wil be the key for Maya. Or maybe not. He is there for a reason and even though i don't like the clown he is still the brother of Maya and he seems very protective. So i kinda think he'll be a steping stone on Maya's route.
Yeah But if Derek know that Maya was in a relationship, and he was silent when you mentioned to him that You single Maya single etc, and he didn't say anything ,than Derek can fuck himself too. :D
all this while he was "don't hurt my sister". blah blah blah

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
dont use any graphic card, its just an old notebook.
but i use lot of programs to work, like corel, photoshop, autocad.
even play some games like cs:go, battlefield, never have any memory problem.
Yes, i thought so. I began to think that this is an issue with integrated graphics. You are like the third guy who has this issue and you all have integrated cards.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Btw i really sad i can'r make a choice of where to going to in this gam,e. No matter what i forced to stick with dik shits,. And i fkn hate Tommy. Idk naybe later if i could, i would make a Rusty to watch over dik. SHit i woukld fuck this tommy ass the majn piss me off/ ., I hate that in this game i cant really shape my character. Even if ist said i can decide what path my character will take its alkl bullshit. There is really once path to take, and well i know the game is called being a dik, but still man let me take a ckub at least qq. but oh well i could cry and trashtalk all i want, but still the game is fkn lit! And I dkn enjoy it no matter what. I guess the main reason is that the autor is really likes what he creates, and doint his best, without going for for dis eze incest moneygrab etc. still dude pink cake YOU ARE MVP. fk if not my shit student russind life i would pledge u wait thats bullshit i will pledge u 1& cuz u are awesome and fk u got me hooked for a story which is rare in this indusrty. Ok dude JUst do Your thing thats my drunk banter.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah But if Derek know that Maya was in a relationship, and he was silent when you mentioned to him that You single Maya single etc, and he didn't say anything ,than Derek can fuck himself too. :D
As you could notice, this family of Derek&Maya's isn't exactly open about their stuff. Both of them are suspiciously silent over family stuff.

Reactions: TheFinder
Mar 28, 2019
Yes, i thought so. I began to think that this is an issue with integrated graphics. You are like the third guy who has this issue and you all have integrated cards.
Guess i will save it every minute, so i can see the story, and hope that on the next update this problem get fixed.
it just gonna take really long time hahaha
but thanks alot for your patience and help man, really thanks

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can someone mention to DrPinkCake that this memory leak induced crash issue is probably related to integrated graphics under windows? Something in BaDIK doesn't seem to like it. Several reports here all describe the same scenario while not using third-party mods and all of them have integrated graphics, under win7 and win10.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Bullshit its eitther Jill Or Bella (or both) and ofc bad end, ah and ofc mybe a shit end knwing pink cake.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know it's funny you should mention this I've been thinking about that I'm really surprised the MC never mentioned Josy to Derek I don't even think it came up in the phone call when the MC was going to visit her.

4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes