The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2404339 Jill in a diffrent game, damn here she is hot.
People morph/mix her(Victoria model) with other models, so she ends up a bit chubby and non-goblin like.
Playing with DAZ made me understand the issue with Jill's model and how to fix it.
But there is no point changing someone's look this deep into the game, so it is what it is.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I do not think that Becky was asking for a friend of hers. That's what you say when you do not want to admit that you're the one who's interested... As if anyone would believe you.
Becky asks in Jamie's Rooster Cluck about the concert if the MC has a girlfriend and that she is asking for a friend. That has nothing to do with believe, that is written.
Dude... You usually twist the meaning of things to make your theories and for once that there's a sentence you don't have to take literally you do :KEK:
I am not going to say anything else about this because I think that I understood Becky's message perfectly fine. And anyway, this guy here has already explained where your reasoning on this fails.
Ok, for the definitive view on this one:

Becky is interested in the mc. That's it.

She's doing the clichéd "Asking for a friend" technique, which is inevitably responded with, "Ooooh, a 'Friend', I understand, wink, wink, nudge, nudge."

It's a similar approach to, "I have this friend, it's not me, it's a friend, his name is... Bob, it's Bob! And he fucked this girl, see, and now he's got like lice or some shit running around my, I mean his, I mean Bob's pubes. Is there like any cream or something I can use, I mean for Bob, not for me! Ok fuck it! I fucked Arieth and I've got crabs now. Got any permethrin cream?"

GUys i need some helpp,, suggest me some game like being a dik, life in santa county being a rockstar milfy city...... ive played em all
i need a game with beautiful curvy models
So you can't talk about other games in this thread, otherwise your post will get deleted and you can even get banned for being off topic. So it would be dangerous for someone to tell you about, say, "University of Problems", or maybe "Summer Heat" or "Ripples" or games like that. So it looks like you're outta luck. :cry:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Beck is interested in the mc. That's it.

She's doing the clichéd "Asking for a friend" technique, which is inevitably responded with, "Ooooh, a 'Friend', I understand, wink, wink, nudge, nudge."

It's a similar approach to, "I have this friend, it's not me, it's a friend, his name is... Bob, it's Bob! And he fucked this girl, see, and now he's got like lice or some shit running around my, I mean his, I mean Bob's pubes. Is there like any cream or something I can use, I mean for Bob, not for me! Ok fuck it! I fucked Arieth and I've got crabs now. Got any permethrin cream?"

So you can't talk about other games in this thread, otherwise your post will get deleted and you can even get banned for being off topic. So it would be dangerous for someone to tell you about, say, "University of Problems", or maybe "Summer Heat" or "Ripples" or games like that. So it looks like you're outta luck. :cry:
Any time someone says they asking for a friend they are that friend plus does Becky even have friends

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Becky is interested in the mc. That's it.

It totally looks like an "Asking for a friend" *wink wink*. But where does it come from? I don't remember it from my game. And I had her scene at the HOT house.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
May 3, 2022
Ive got an issue where when I run the v0.8.3 of BAD the intro DPC splash animation/music that plays only plays the 1st time I run BAD after the PC has been booted up. If I close the game & restart BAD the DPC splash/intro/music will not replay.

However if I restart the PC or reboot from being off it plays again the very 1st time I run BAD.

There are no in game errors for this. Nor are there any generated reports in log.txt. This also does not generate an error.txt or a traceback.txt.

I even did a fresh install & removed all persistent files related to BAD & get this issue. It happens w/both 8.2 & 8.3. And my friend who has my copy of 8.2 does not experience this issue at all.

No mods, fresh/clean installs. Win10 OS.

Anyone got a clue why?

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It totally looks like an "Asking for a friend" *wink wink*. But where does it come from? I don't remember it from my game. And I had her scene at the HOT house.
Jamie posts a cluck on Rooster featuring Tremolo's performance during Jill's recital. This cluck goes viral quickly. Among the many reactions it gets, you can see this one from Becky.

becky.jpg

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Ive got an issue where when I run the v0.8.3 of BAD the intro DPC splash animation/music that plays only plays the 1st time I run BAD after the PC has been booted up. If I close the game & restart BAD the DPC splash/intro/music will not replay.

However if I restart the PC or reboot from being off it plays again the very 1st time I run BAD.

There are no in game errors for this. Nor are there any generated reports in log.txt. This also does not generate an error.txt or a traceback.txt.

I even did a fresh install & removed all persistent files related to BAD & get this issue. It happens w/both 8.2 & 8.3. And my friend who has my copy of 8.2 does not experience this issue at all.

No mods, fresh/clean installs.

Anyone got a clue why?
That is strange as fuck. I really do not have any idea, sorry. But other than that, your game still works fine?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Really? I know she's definitely more attracted to a DIK MC, but I had no idea she likes to get bitched at.
Yes. After you poisoned Becky with absinthe, talk to Sarah at the dorm party.
Sarah: I heard you're a real dick. Becky told me what you did. It looks like she likes you.
MC was surprised to hear this, to which Sarah replied: girls love assholes. And there's nothing better than a good hatefuck.
The dialogue is approximate, I restore it from my memory.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes