Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Fuckface getting a rim job from those two sluts was pretty hot not sure if I put them in the top 3 but for sure top 5
Josy Maya
Lily Nicole
Cammy Rio
Nicole Sandy
Sarah Mel
Here's my ranking for all threesomes so far
Cammy & Rio
Sarah & Mel
Sage & Quinn
Nicole & Sandy
Lily & Nicole
Riona & Quinn
Mona & Cam
Josy & Maya

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkwen

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Rare scene in ep3 pink rose

So I was going thru the renders to see if anything popped out in the background, and in episode 3 at the Pink Rose if you have no cash and ask lily for a lap dance Derek comes in pays and she gives the both of you a dance at the same time.

This blew my mind I always had cash on me so never saw it and no ever talks about this scene.

ep3_sclub_lily2_lapdance1_fr0.jpg ep3_sclub_lily2_lapdance2_fr0.jpg ep3_sclub_lily2_lapdance3_fr0.jpg ep3_sclub_lily2_lapdance4_fr0.jpg ep3_sclub_lily2_lapdance5_fr0.jpg ep3_sclub_lily2_lapdance6_fr0.jpg ep3_sclub_lily2_lapdance7_fr0.jpg ep3_sclub_lily2_lapdance8_fr0.jpg

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

So I was going thru the renders to see if anything popped out in the background, and in episode 3 at the Pink Rose if you have no cash and ask lily for a lap dance Derek comes in pays and she gives the both of you a dance at the same time.

This blew my mind I always had cash on me so never saw it and no ever talks about this scene.

View attachment 2405631 View attachment 2405634 View attachment 2405637 View attachment 2405640 View attachment 2405643 View attachment 2405646 View attachment 2405649 View attachment 2405652
I mean, the only reason I've seen it is because I try to be complete about things.

Jan 31, 2023

View attachment 2405631 View attachment 2405634 View attachment 2405637 View attachment 2405640 View attachment 2405643 View attachment 2405646 View attachment 2405649 View attachment 2405652
It also gives you +1RP Derek.

Feb 10, 2022

Future MMF threesome confirmed.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
On the subject of Becky, I don't know what DPC was thinking.

He made her out initially to be the "mean girl" character, stuck up and looking down her nose at the "uncool kids" like Maya. So I'm like thinking, "I'm totally fucking this bitch in the ass!"

At the HOTs party, she's looking seriously fuckable, and ignoring try-hard dudes wanting to chat her up, but the mc with his bad boy image and impeccable cocktail skills gets a bathroom blowy from her, and she goes to the hilt! Of course you can go the alternative absinthe path, and I admit, it is a difficult choice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or​

But lets focus on the blow job scene, it was good. He was goading her to go deeper, she was up to the task, but he couldn't talk her into sex... yet. Her final words, "See you later, stranger..." totally hinted at some good shit to come, and she was fun.

Then episode 8 comes along with the dorm party, and suddenly she's a fool. She's running around freaking out that people are drinking in the dance zone, or dancing in the chill zone or whatever... :rolleyes: That's not the kind of girl who blows a guy in someone else's bathroom.

We also get the story from Derek about how she's a moron.

But when she meets up with the mc there' still this:
She's still playing on the whole "stranger" thing. It's her's and the mc's little joke about how she blew him at the HOTs.

But then, fucking then, comes episode 9 and she goes full retard! She's reduce to nothing but a joke. Every scene about her is to laugh in her face, everyone is openly mocking her, people wanna see her suffer (even her so called friends), and it turns out she's fucked most of the DIKs and she's a lousy lay anyway. Plus Derek was gagging at the stench of her snatch! :sick:

She went from the hot, self centred bitch that you wanna fuck in the ass, to the female version of Tybalt or some shit!

It was also disappointing to see that the mc's history with her (either the blowjob path, the absinthe path or choosing to have nothing to do with her) played no part in their interaction when she was half naked in Jacob's room. The dialogue was only influenced by whether the mc was a DIK or a Chick.

So yeah, RIP Becky, no one wants to fuck you anymore, and you might wanna go see a doctor about that smell! :eek:

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Yes. After you poisoned Becky with absinthe, talk to Sarah at the dorm party.
Sarah: I heard you're a real dick. Becky told me what you did. It looks like she likes you.
MC was surprised to hear this, to which Sarah replied: girls love assholes. And there's nothing better than a good hatefuck.
The dialogue is approximate, I restore it from my memory.
I've never seen/try that ! Thank you...

Jan 31, 2023
Plus Derek was gagging at the stench of her snatch! :sick:
No smell is ever commented on when MC does the shots with Becky, as such I think it's just Derek shit talking Becky behind her back because he hates her.

what do you get for having RP DEREK ? His approval to bang his sister ?
Nothing yet to my knowledge, but the RP thing hasn't really been all that important with any character as of yet, I think that public knowledge of MC's possibly scumbag/retarded choices are going to start playing a larger part in the story going forward, as such I think the RP system is going to become more central to the development of the story going forward.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes