Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This is a classic example of two types of women. The first one is a type of slut, needing offensive clothes and nearly showing everything to impress and seduce, only to disgust most of the men.

The other is some kind of classic lady, no need to present her goods like they were free for everyody, the fine line of clothing speaks for her. It's like a expensive present, waiting für the right guy to unwrap.

So, it's on you to decide which type you prefer (and cause of your bias which line is about which girl in the picture ;)).
I was seriously expecting a "The other is Becky" :KEK:

Jul 15, 2018
No compressed for 0.8.3?? the bug fixes seem important but downloading 20 gigs is a bit too much also I want to use the walkthrough mod and it says version .8.3 not .8.2

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I don’t know if the topic has been raised here or elsewhere, but there is a alignment system in dnd such as law/chaos evil/good and neutral.I don't know much about the system, but I'll try to present my version of some of the characters.
Law good- Jill
Neutral good- Rusty
Chaotic good- Dereck
Law neutral-Bella?
True neutral-?
Chaotic neutral-Tommy
Law evil- Stev Burke
Neutral evil- Quinn
Chaotic evil-Vinny

• Haha
Reactions: Zareem and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I don’t know if the topic has been raised here or elsewhere, but there is a alignment system in dnd such as law/chaos evil/good and neutral.I don't know much about the system, but I'll try to present my version of some of the characters.
Law good- Jill
Neutral good- Rusty
Chaotic good- Dereck
Law neutral-Bella?
True neutral-?
Chaotic neutral-Tommy
Law evil- Stev Burke
Neutral evil- Quinn
Chaotic evil-Vinny
Your message reminds me of my very young days, when I used to play DnD with some pals.

P. S. Sorry for the off-topic. I couldn't help.

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Josy + Maya last episode scene is OP. God I replayed it so much times, specially when drunk. The funny part is I cant go past like 3rd animation when Josy looks into your eyes.

What a fucking scene what a romance with those 2. Why play other VNs when u can chill and replay this one? :coffee::giggle:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes it is, Dawe's family owns the gym, and that's why the alphas have their own locker-room.
Dude, no. Where is it explicitly written that the gym belongs to Dawe's family? Maybe I missed it, then please correct me and show me the passage. But I figure so you can't show it to me.

The Alphas may also have had the locker room sponsored or the Alphas have an exclusive contract with the Gym owner that includes the locker room.

Reactions: ffive

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Yes it is, Dawe's family owns the gym, and that's why the alphas have their own locker-room.
Nope, Dawe's family is a sponsor, they throw tons of money to B&R and more specificy to the gym, but they are not the owners. He's a worse Rusty, rich family but stupid as fuck and a jerk.

Edit: one of the theories about the Cathy's resignation is that it was part of the plan to put another math teacher to do that Dawe finally pass, because he being a moron and Cathy being a good teacher was a problem for his family.

Edit2: my bad, I remembered different.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes