northbreeze08

Oct 25, 2022
Josy + Maya last episode scene is OP. God I replayed it so much times, specially when drunk. The funny part is I cant go past like 3rd animation when Josy looks into your eyes.

What a fucking scene what a romance with those 2. Why play other VNs when u can chill and replay this one? :coffee::giggle:
Good question actually. It's almost as the game is like an alternative life. I can really feel like I am there. Just awesome!

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Where is it explicitly written that the gym belongs to Dawe's family?
Nope, Dawe's family is a sponsor, they throw tons of money to B&R and more specificy to the gym, but they are not the owners. He's a worse Rusty, rich family but stupid as fuck and a jerk.
Dawe's family owns gym and they are sponsoring alphas. If I remember correctly Sage said so in ep 5.
As DIKAssman & DaimonFey said, Dawe's family own the gym.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dawe's family owns gym and they are sponsoring alphas. If I remember correctly Sage said so in ep 5.
A gymnasium, we don't know which one but considering how small Badik's world is I wouldn't be surprised if it was that one and we had already met Dawe's mother

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I sure hope this becomes a real scene!!!! View attachment 2407975
I think it actually might. Sage already said she wants to try more things. And that she is going to bring more girls over. She got a taste for 3somes already and she is all in on that. So I can see foursomes and even more in the future. I have a feeling all the girls you messed around with might make an appearance at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Honestly, i thought about 1 second to write this phrase but it would have been too obvious (and i don't wanted to start a war with Josy simps). So i decided with the last sentence everyone to decide himself.
It's just banter, and it would be kinda obvious. I like Josy but it would have been funny regardless :KEK:

I think it actually might. Sage already said she wants to try more things. And that she is going to bring more girls over. She got a taste for 3somes already and she is all in on that. So I can see foursomes and even more in the future. I have a feeling all the girls you messed around with might make an appearance at some point.
If it's "all the girls you messed around with" you could just say...

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
(and i don't wanted to start a war with Josy simps). So i decided with the last sentence everyone to decide himself.
Nah, nothing to worry about there. The modern day Josy/MJ stans are just fine, easy to talk to and overall chill people.
Flowchart: ChipLecsap gives you a facepalm, dalli_x writes a theory on why you are wrong and how not main-ing CHICK affinity gives you less perspective on the finer threads of the narrative, Darkwen has a laugh about it.
So overall, unlike some, Josy fans can take a joke in most cases(unless meme artwork gets 40+ reactions :KEK:).

Overall rule is: If a stan group can take a joke better than Jill can suck a dik, everything is fine :LUL:

Last edited:

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
I mean if that'd be an issue of the four women in that pic the three behind Sage are prostitutes :whistle:. I think the SS NTR may have well and truly sailed when it comes to Camilla, Quinn and Riona. Even Sage was trying to fuck her boyfriend with Fuckface right outside the door she'd have chose Chad over Fuckface if it'd been a real option.

If they're okay with Fuckface banging ladies of negotiable affection then a bit of Quinn on Riona should be fine. I think anyway.
So...

Sage a cheater thirsting over a literal Chad she's cheating on but would've stayed with if he liked flaps instead of dick

JxM cheaters fucking each other and Fuckface

Cammy, Riona, Sarah, Mel, Lily, Nicole all prostitutes and strippers

Quinn a prostitute and drug dealing pimp that's also fucked Vinny and probably Tommy

Jade a married cheater fucking her daughters friend on the side but still likely getting poked by Burke's micro dick

Isabella a cheater that thinks of her husband while with Fuckface because it's her husband she really wants

Zoey leaves Fuckface's ass behind and gets close to Jacob on return

So miss can't suck a dick Jill best girl for the discerning NTR hater confirmed then :LOL:?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nah, nothing to worry about there. The modern day Josy/MJ stans are just fine, easy to talk to and overall chill people.
Flowchart: ChipLecsap gives you a facepalm, dalli_x writes a theory on why you are wrong and how not main-ing CHICK affinity gives you less perspective on the finer threads of the narrative, Darkwen has a laugh about it.
So overall, unlike some, Josy fans can take a joke in most cases(unless meme artwork gets 40+ reactions :KEK:).

Overall rule is: If a stan group can take a joke better than Jill can suck a dik, everything is fine :LUL:
Don't give him false security :LOL:.
The thing is, Josy fans are fully aware that My Girl is perfectly capable to handle herself, (y)

so we don't really bother with.. you know, "attention seeker brats " :LOL:. of course this doesn't mean we don't interfere time to time :whistle:
BeingADIK 2023-02-22 14-41-56-47.jpg
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
As DIKAssman & DaimonFey said, Dawe's family own the gym.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A gymnasium, we don't know which one but considering how small Badik's world is I wouldn't be surprised if it was that one and we had already met Dawe's mother
It is not explicitly mentioned so that the gym where the tri-alphas, the MC, the hots etc. train belongs to Dawe's family. It is only written so that Dawe's parents own a family gym and sponsor the tri-alphas.

Dawe would like to revoke Troy's membership but he can't. However, if it were the family gym, that shouldn't be a problem. Ergo, Dawe has no control over it, which he would have if it were Dawe and his parents' family gym.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
It is not explicitly mentioned so that the gym where the tri-alphas, the MC, the hots etc. train belongs to Dawe's family. It is only written so that Dawe's parents own a family gym and sponsor the tri-alphas.

Dawe would like to revoke Troy's membership but he can't. However, if it were the family gym, that shouldn't be a problem. Ergo, Dawe has no control over it, which he would have if it were Dawe and his parents' family gym.
Or maybe, he doesn't have much control over his family business? Dawe is dumb af, if he was smart he could have revoke Troy or fuckface memberships.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Or Dawe has no control over his parents, they are probably annoyed that he's as stupid as he is and have told him he can only make business decisions when he finally passes through college.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Don't give him false security :LOL:.
The thing is, Josy fans are fully aware that My Girl is perfectly capable to handle herself, (y)

so we don't really bother with.. you know, "attention seeker brats " :LOL:. of course this doesn't mean we don't interfere time to time :whistle:
View attachment 2408765
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
As you said MY GIRL can handle herself but likes it I standup for her. Josy is miss sunshine it works two ways brightening ups your day with light, heat, and beauty but can also burn:ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes