Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
PLEASE guys, and very sorry for the off topic question. I need your help and i chose to ask here because of the huge amount of watchers here. I need badly to know from which VN or elsewhere is this beauty in this photo if someone knows!
Thanks in advance and sorry for disturbing

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Acting Lessons, DPC first game
Love you mate:D

edit: The very funny thing (beside the coincidence that this is the first game of Dr PinkCake and i chose to ask here lol) is that i know about this game and i have download it months ago, since i first played BaDik and started searching about its amazing author. I know what a masterpiece Acting Lessons is as well as BaDik. I was just keep postponing to play it because im aware of how strong experience emotionally is gonna be and i was just waiting the proper time and mood to dive in.( Like when you have a heavy drama masterpiece available to watch but you prefer to keep it for later and to just watch one more light comedy, cowering in a way) Now i guess im completely ready and extra doped to start this journey;)

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Around $40 per month. I think you can do without that when it comes to family.:rolleyes:
But how many people does Dawe want to have banned, we know he hates it when fat chicks start using the gym, he probably wants to ban them.

He actually would probably want to ban everyone but the Alphas if he had his way, his parents wouldn't agree to that.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
love this game too much played too many loops starting to rmb the locations of the magazines
You are not alone. There was not a day this week where I went to bed before 5 in the mornings. Its pretty much and addiction to me and I am super picky with games lately. A game have to be fantastic to keep my attention for more than 5 minutes. This I finished at least 15 times the last week alone and I just don't get bored.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dabi22

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Hey I got a question pertaining to the end of episode 9, I completed her challenge and kept dick in pants, when quinn is talking to mc after sex.... She says well the night is over, and so is this. Did she just breakup with MC ?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She says well the night is over, and so is this. Did she just breakup with MC ?
That's just Quinn pulling her usual "feels, eeew" tsundere act to string the gullible people along :whistle:

(not to mention in order to break up you'd need to get together in the first place)

Reactions: Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Dawe is stupid, but he can't be that stupid? For revenge alone, he would have denied membership to the MC and taken Troy away. Even if Dawe was stupid enough not to do it himself, he could have told his parents and they would have taken care of it.

It doesn't matter if Dawe has control over his parents, which can actually be ruled out. But Dawe would still be their son. For that reason alone, they would have removed two people with low membership dues, because the that dues would have been non-significant.

Unless Troy and the MC have family connections that could hurt Dawe's family.

It may not only be technically correct, but it may also make sense. I am assuming so that the Gym is owned by the College. If Dawe's family Gym is successful and makes good sales, they will have to pay a lot of taxes. Now that they are sponsoring the Tri-Alphas, they can lower the tax to be paid, which in turn maximizes profits.
Just imagine a situation in which people are banned from the gym, just because ... the owners son doesn't like them.

Dawe is a toxic asshole and will definitely boast that he got these people banned. Now imagine the consequences, what a scandal could happen when this information comes out. The reputation of the gym will suffer, there will be massive calls to boycott the place. Of course, not everyone will respond to the boycott, but the business may lose part of the profits.
Such nepotism is also not liked in any country. Further, the victim can bring a civil lawsuit against the business for "discrimination and humiliation of human dignity."
If Dawe's parents are smart, they won't go along with his ridiculous whims.

Last edited:
Reactions: KАRАMBA

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just imagine a situation in which people are banned from the gym, just because ... the owners son doesn't like them.
In bulk of playthroughs Dawe can refuse MC access to the gym because Fuckface assaulted multiple people there. He'd be perfectly within his right to do so.

Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In bulk of playthroughs Dawe can refuse MC access to the gym because Fuckface assaulted multiple people there. He'd be perfectly within his right to do so.
It makes sense. He can do it, although the truth is on the side of the MC and he defended himself because Dawe attacked first.
But Dawe will be very embarrassed to make this information public. Then everyone can find out that some freshman beat him and three other jocks and came out the winner.
And I see that it's not customary to give publicity to information about fights - the only fight that became known was MC vs Chad and both didn't want to talk about it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But Dawe will be very embarrassed to make this information public. Then everyone can find out that some freshman beat him and three other jocks and came out the winner.
Ahh, but the catch is he neither needs to make this public, nor to tell the things how they truly were. He can just ban Fuckface, and if anyone questions this ban he can say it was because the dumb freshman attacked him and his colleagues (and got his arse handed to him, but is banned because he's clearly too violent and stupid to be let in again) It'd be Fuckface's word against multiple people.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Ahh, but the catch is he neither needs to make this public, nor to tell the things how they truly were. He can just ban Fuckface, and if anyone questions this ban he can say it was because the dumb freshman attacked him and his colleagues (and got his arse handed to him, but is banned because he's clearly too violent and stupid to be let in again) It'd be Fuckface's word against multiple people.
He's just the owner's son. He personally cannot ban anyone. Apparently, for this he needs to file a complaint about the attack on himself and his friends with the administration of the gym.
Then information about the fight can leak out.
I'm still thinking, not complaining about fights, maybe this is part of the jocks code? Each frat has its own code.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
It all comes down, to its probably not Dawe's family's gym. More likely it belongs to the college as many, if not all, have fitness centers or gyms available to students. As for catering to the Alphas, I got the impression that they are a sports club and compete in power lifting competitions as student athletes, otherwise how does suspending Chad prevent him for competing. If so, then they could have their own locker rooms.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Hey I got a question pertaining to the end of episode 9, I completed her challenge and kept dick in pants, when quinn is talking to mc after sex.... She says well the night is over, and so is this. Did she just breakup with MC ?
she's just not ready to have breakfast with him in front of all HOTS : too much brocoli...
She even tell him he can tell others they have sex together but not about sleepover. She doesn't want to show others that she likes a guy... She has a reputation and doesn't want to ruin it.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I once thought about how Tybalt knew in EP5 so Josy and Maya are in a lesbian relationship. Josy also told the MC in EP8 so Tybalt would be harmless. This implies so she knows more about Tybalt. Strange was also in EP9 so Stephen forced Tybalt to apologize to Josy.

The explanations could be the mothers of Josy and Maya. So Iris Moore and Helen. With Helen we do not know yet a surname. One can assume so that the last name is Bailey. But if Maya's parents are divorced, it could be different. I have written before so the mothers may even know so Josy and Maya are in a relationship. Tybalt mentioned the word "lesbinism" at the preps party in EP5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stephen is always looking for new business partners and ways to make money. We've known since EP9 so Josy's mother, Iris Moore, is a very hardworking entrepreneur. Paul seems to be an entrepreneur as well. The perfect guests for Stephen Burke. Clive and Paul are talking about saving taxes and what better way than to give students scholarships.

At this party, Tybalt probably overheard so Josy and Maya are in a relationship and Jade overheard about Josy dancing in the 70s and later found out from Tybalt so Josy and Maya are in a lesbian relationship. Stephen wants to do business with Iris Moore and Paul Bailey. Through this Josy finds out from her mother so Tybalt is harmless because Iris meets Tybalt. I believed you can read in EP9 for Josy to talk to her mother on the phone. Stephen forces Tybalt to apologize to Josy because he doesn't want to lose a future business partner because of Tybalt's rudeness.

Stephen calls Priscilla Bailey about it because he can't give Maya a scholarship due to the rumor, because otherwise the rumor would come true, which would surely upset Sage. For Paul and Priscilla, this would be a super opportunity to help their niece and save taxes in the process.

Stephen calls Priscilla Bailey about this because he can't give Maya the scholarship due to the rumor or it would become true. Not only would that upset Sage, but it would make you look bad as HOT's president.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since you didn't

TL: DR
More crazy rambling thoughts
Stay tuned -- where did I leave my meth

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes