anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Dawe's so stupid that if he was given access to manage the membership he'd accidentally ban all the jocks and make the gym pay people to be members.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It is only written so that Dawe's parents own a family gym and sponsor the tri-alphas.
Technically that is correct, but there's not much sense in sponsering the tri-alphas to train in another gym...
That's like Chevrolet sponsoring you to drive a Mercedes...

Reactions: Jumbi

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
So miss can't suck a dick Jill best girl for the discerning NTR hater confirmed then :LOL:?
EP.10
Non Jill path: Jill's lawyer can't help Maya so she will join Quinn's restaurant and give money to Maya.
Jill path: Jill's lawyer can't help Maya so she will join Quinn's restaurant to help Maya and gain experience so she can better satisfy MC in bed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Technically that is correct, but there's not much sense in sponsering the tri-alphas to train in another gym...
it basically depends on where this gym is, and america is a fairly large place. there doesn't seem to me to be any clues that Dawe is a local boy like for example Maya and Derek.

But precisely in the kind of narrative that is BADIk it is very likely that he is, plus the fact that his mother is "sexually" interesting adds some fun possibilities

Reactions: vogelbeest

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Or maybe, he doesn't have much control over his family business? Dawe is dumb af, if he was smart he could have revoke Troy or fuckface memberships.
Or Dawe has no control over his parents, they are probably annoyed that he's as stupid as he is and have told him he can only make business decisions when he finally passes through college.
Dawe is stupid, but he can't be that stupid? For revenge alone, he would have denied membership to the MC and taken Troy away. Even if Dawe was stupid enough not to do it himself, he could have told his parents and they would have taken care of it.

It doesn't matter if Dawe has control over his parents, which can actually be ruled out. But Dawe would still be their son. For that reason alone, they would have removed two people with low membership dues, because the that dues would have been non-significant.

Unless Troy and the MC have family connections that could hurt Dawe's family.

It may not only be technically correct, but it may also make sense. I am assuming so that the Gym is owned by the College. If Dawe's family Gym is successful and makes good sales, they will have to pay a lot of taxes. Now that they are sponsoring the Tri-Alphas, they can lower the tax to be paid, which in turn maximizes profits.

Reactions: vogelbeest

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It doesn't matter if Dawe has control over his parents, which can actually be ruled out. But Dawe would still be their son. For that reason alone, they would have removed two people with low membership dues, because the that dues would have been non-significant.

Unless Troy and the MC have family connections that could hurt Dawe's family.
Oh, come on. This judgment of yours is very superficial. Business people are always pragmatic. They understand perfectly well that such actions as depriving someone of membership for an unreasonable reason, ( the hostile relationship of a stupid son is a real unreasonable reason), so such actions can cause significant harm to both business and family reputation. Therefore, any sane adult, especially a businessman, will simply answer such a request from his son - Son, if you have any problems with these people, solve them yourself. And don't get your shit mixed up in our family business.

Reactions: frostpaw

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So...

Zoey leaves Fuckface's ass behind and gets close to Jacob on return
Small correction. Zoey doesn't care about Jacob. Yes, they found a common language as people of art, but Jacob is not a romantic interest for her.
And that's why:
We look at body language. This is where Zoey is talking to Jacob.
789976867876.JPG

At this moment, Fuckface enters and we see how Zoey's focus changes. Instantly.
7897897867.JPG

A casually thrown "tell me later", a classic line when a girl loses interest.
898989789.JPG

I'm sorry Jacob, but Zoey is interested in another guy. It is enough to see this look at the last one. She still have a crush on Fuckface, and she's not interested in Jacob at all.
7878785546.JPG
787878765.JPG
Sorry shippers but it's true, like the NTR brigade, it's not going to happen. But of course, no one forbids the NTR team to dream a little, although this will be only dreams :LOL:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Small correction. Zoey doesn't care about Jacob. Yes, they found a common language as people of art, but Jacob is not a romantic interest for her.
And that's why:
Man, those details I haven't even consciously realized...

It's like RedLetterMedia phrased it: You might not realize those details, but your brain does.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And that's why:
View attachment 2409727

At this moment, Fuckface enters and we see how Zoey's focus changes. Instantly.
View attachment 2409729

A casually thrown "tell me later", a classic line when a girl loses interest.
View attachment 2409735

I'm sorry Jacob, but Zoey is interested in another guy. It is enough to see this look at the last one. She still have a crush on Fuckface, and she's not interested in Jacob at all.
View attachment 2409738
View attachment 2409739
Sorry shippers but it's true, like the NTR brigade, it's not going to happen. But of course, no one forbids the NTR team to dream a little, although this will be only dreams :LOL:
Dude, seeing Jacob in military uniform triggers PTSD on me now :KEK: Despite being a clearly different render my mind went to "Not another post about the crash" instantly...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Man, those details I haven't even consciously realized...

It's like RedLetterMedia phrased it: You might not realize those details, but your brain does.
It's simple, watching people and their reactions, noticing small details in their movements and how they behave, it comes with experience like everything else. The strongest side of DPC in visuals is human emotions, especially facial expressions and eyes.
Dude, seeing Jacob in military uniform triggers PTSD on me now :KEK: Despite being a clearly different render my mind went to "Not another post about the crash" instantly...
At least Jacob doesn't say that the trees speak an unknown asian language. :LOL:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
with regards to Zoey, i think she still likes the mc, since she already knows he has a huge DIK, if you have the bodyshot contest in the beginning and give Tiffani's pussy some lickin..scene shifts to Zoey who seems to be very much liking watching what MC is doing. she has a shit eating grin on her face as if thinking something along the lines of..i miss that boy's tongue on my pussy...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
with regards to Zoey, i think she still likes the mc, since she already knows he has a huge DIK, if you have the bodyshot contest in the beginning and give Tiffani's pussy some lickin..scene shifts to Zoey who seems to be very much liking watching what MC is doing. she has a shit eating grin on her face as if thinking something along the lines of..i miss that boy's tongue on my pussy...
She is proud that her lessons in the MC's socialization were not in vain. :cool:
Zoey: That's ma boy.
78787868768JPG.JPG
By the way, this reaction also appears if MC neg Becky.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes